Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Age of Rust - Blockchain Adventure Game w/ RUSTBITS and GAME CARDS - page 32. (Read 60074 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
projec still running dev ?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
☠ More cards coming soon
☠ More missions...
☠ More puzzles to solve with others
☠ RUSTBITS integration will be in the beta release
☠ More in-game cryptocurrency rewards and bounties

legendary
SpacePirate.io
Nice game topic!When can we play the alpha test?

The alpha test can be played now, it was deployed in April with a prologue story leading up to the events in the full game release later this year.  

Visit https://spacepirate.io/

Watch the tutorial video on how to create an account and play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6E3yyiIl0I

Both the 0.1btc prizes have been found already, but before the ICO, I'll drop a couple more prizes inside it.
legendary
SpacePirate.io
Can we use Couterparty wallet adress to take rustbits? or we should make a token adress on this wallet?

Yes, you can use the counterparty wallet address for rustbits and rustchain cards.  Cool
Activity: 443
Nice game topic!When can we play the alpha test?
copper member
Activity: 798
Can we use Couterparty wallet adress to take rustbits? or we should make a token adress on this wallet?
Yes you can use Counterparty wallet, it's already told by OP on this Thread
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
legendary
SpacePirate.io
This is one of the greatest projects that I know. I like the ideal of coin cards as well, supporting this one.

Thank you! Cheesy The continued support and interest from the crypto community means a lot to us.  Smiley

Whitepaper of SpacePirate not available yet? And link slack channel invited please

I'm in the process of opening a public slack this week, we have one but it's been used for game developer work Smiley
Whitepaper is still in progress, but will be out soon too.
Activity: 430
Whitepaper of SpacePirate not available yet? And link slack channel invited please
legendary
SpacePirate.io
Hello dev, I have a question which maybe I miss it because I don't read your full announcement or all threas pages.
Is the rustbits token will be tradable in any exchanges?

DEX to start with, more as things mature Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
Hello dev, I have a question which maybe I miss it because I don't read your full announcement or all threas pages.
Is the rustbits token will be tradable in any exchanges?
legendary
SpacePirate.io
hey space pirate team will you use escrow on ico ?

Since there's no minimum target and we are doing a burn after the ico, there's not a lot of advantages for a buyers escrow on us selling small amounts of rustbits. If buyers are looking for a significant amount of rustbits (>100,000), they can contact me and I'll do escrow with OGNasty here in the forums.  Cool
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
hey space pirate team will you use escrow on ico ?
legendary
SpacePirate.io
hello devs. Can i know what is the target market of this project? It seem like this project are for gamers out there but my main question is how will the market will accept this kind of project while there are a lot of same game type with good feature that already release on web. I'm just inquiring for my future investment. Thank you

I am also thinking the same thing in my mind but how Spacepirate is completely different from other games already released in the market. People will attract to games but at the same time, it should be unique or identical in the world to make more attractable. Once you elaborate many people will start showing interest towards the SpacePirates.

The target market has several facets, there's a niche set of players who like these types of adventure games that don't have experience with crypto currency but are curious. These players are into solving puzzles with some role playing game elements that are dice based. There's another market  of players that are familiar with crypto currency but bored with gambling games (dice, money pot, etc) but like to socialize in chat but want to play something. There are players out there that also want to collect and trade items, so there are game elements for them as well.

There are crypto games out today that mimic trade wars or privateer, but really they are more like faucets and that's not what is interesting to us. A few have quests but they are quid pro quo, collect 50 bars of iron or kill 10 ninjas, and there's no story there. We want to immerse the player into a graphic novel experience with a deep and rich universe that can be explored. At the same time, it also appeals to gamers who want strategy and that dice d&d experience.

We have players now who have submitted missions for the future release because these are they games they like and want to play, so that's the game we are building today. What we build in the future might be something for other players, like those that want a guildwars / bauldurs gate experience in this scifi realm too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
hello devs. Can i know what is the target market of this project? It seem like this project are for gamers out there but my main question is how will the market will accept this kind of project while there are a lot of same game type with good feature that already release on web. I'm just inquiring for my future investment. Thank you

I am also thinking the same thing in my mind but how Spacepirate is completely different from other games already released in the market. People will attract to games but at the same time, it should be unique or identical in the world to make more attractable. Once you elaborate many people will start showing interest towards the SpacePirates.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mmmm... Dungeons and Dragons in space. Definitely keeping my eye out for this project. Been waiting for some crpyto TCG games.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
wow this is an ambitious project!

Looking at it i personally just have no idea how your going to deliver on all this :/

From what you ACTUALLY have for a game, compared to what the site says you wanna build, man its like a Entropia Universe/ Star citizen project, that is YUGE! :/  YEARS upon YEARS of development for that level. and if its NOT that level, people will get bored easy :/

hmm watching for sure, might test some, but prob not gonna throw money at this myself in current form, seems like an easy dissapointment :/ 

Right, so the game is very much a sci-fi exploration and strategy game that is an RPG command-driven game. It's kind of like a graphic novel meets RPG as it sits now. Making an indie multiplayer RPG that has a 2D/3D engine for the game is within reach over the next 4-5 years for a few hundred players.  Building a Star Citizen type game for hundreds of thousands or millions of players is not what I'm trying to do with the game. I could see how people might get that idea in looking at some of the graphics, but that's just not in the "cards".

What's live right now is an early alpha test, it doesn't have the blockchain card functionality built in yet, but the beta will have that built in. Gameplay right now in the alpha test is about 40-60 hours to reach the end of the prologue test. We've have players spend several hundred hours in the game at this point as well. This isn't a game for everyone for the mass consumer market, I get that, this is a game for people who likes these kinds of games. Check out the game "code 7" that's kind of where we are headed, only with blockchain assets for the game for the first release.

cool man now i understand better your vision, thx! Smiley
it does seem like you guys are trying to do it "right" on this, with the development and ICO, i may have to partake after all Cheesy
Been trying to find the time to get it setup, so busy :/
And ya, Steam does NOT take web-based games, you are correct it must be standalone, even for greenlight, but i dont think that will stop you guys, you seem really dedicated Smiley

Thx for the response, good luck! Smiley
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
legendary
SpacePirate.io
Really cool game. Have you planned to release it in Steam in the medium term?

Thank you, much appreciated!

I'll look into it, I think they only take standalone games into greenlight and not web-based ones. At least that was their rule a couple of years ago. If they do, great, if not, then when we have something in our portfolio that matches the steam requirements, we'll submit it.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Really cool game. Have you planned to release it in Steam in the medium term?
Pages:
Jump to: