Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Age of Rust - Blockchain Adventure Game w/ RUSTBITS and GAME CARDS - page 28. (Read 60074 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Moment of truth in a day's time. 700BTC is a small valuation for this project and anyone with good eyes for value with look to grab the first day bonus because this can easily hit 10000BTC valaution with is still a good entry point for those that miss the ICO. I always underrate game project untill recently I learnt more about the market, the demand is really great if the developer can design good products for users

This is very good opinion. I like this project a lot. I tried BitCrystals game and didn't like it at all... And this game is the opposite. And also a great chance for true collectors to hoard rare cards (I'm a collector by nature myself!)!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May I know when will it be possible to trade RUSTBITS please ? Btw I guess that it will be hard to trade them as it seems they won't be listed in any major exchange (although I would understand why).
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Moment of truth in a day's time. 700BTC is a small valuation for this project and anyone with good eyes for value with look to grab the first day bonus because this can easily hit 10000BTC valaution with is still a good entry point for those that miss the ICO. I always underrate game project untill recently I learnt more about the market, the demand is really great if the developer can design good products for users
Activity: 630
@cloverme

Hello,

Is it true

1st day is 40% bonus ?
1st week is 25% bonus ?

and do we just use swapbot tokenly to buy on June 26th at 6 PMT

Lastly, I would love to join slack, may I get an invite? my email is [email protected]

I am excited for ICO and the game!

Cheers,
Sum

I have never heard of SwapBot before, can you provide more information on this on how to use it to invest in ICO, but reading the their ICO instruction I think BTC is the only acceptable coins, ALtcoin is only acceptable using shapeshift
Also requested slack invite, cloverme please check your pm!
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
@cloverme

Hello,

Is it true

1st day is 40% bonus ?
1st week is 25% bonus ?

Lastly, I would love to join slack, may I get an invite? my email is [email protected]

Cheers,
Sum

That's true you can check the details on official website too.

https://spacepirate.io/ico/
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
@cloverme

Hello,

Is it true

1st day is 40% bonus ?
1st week is 25% bonus ?

Cheers,
Sum
I do have a feeling this is going to sell out fast, 700BTC is not huge figure that can't be reached in a day, most small investors are missing out on recent ICOs, I know from developer's angle he wants to collect his fund as fast as possible but Is their any plan to accommodate small investors

Oh well, only 700 BTC to collect? This might end in 1 day indeed... It's few thousand ETH and some good projects gather this sum within hours!
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I do have a feeling this is going to sell out fast, 700BTC is not huge figure that can't be reached in a day, most small investors are missing out on recent ICOs, I know from developer's angle he wants to collect his fund as fast as possible but Is their any plan to accommodate small investors
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
Have you done any special preparation before ICO begins?

Did some load testing of the backend platform for the sale, did some additional advertising through google and anonymous ads, also been talking to some people who work for larger crypto-news sites about the project. Tomorrow a support link will go up and the token sale website will be updated with a faq and updated information. Is that what you were talking about or something else?
legendary
SpacePirate.io
Do you really give 15% of total coins to bounty campaign? Is this not a scam?

There's a vote right now to reduce the bounty percentage down to 10% or even 1%.  Actually, people who are in the bounty campaign are asking for the reduction.  The large pool for the bounty was initially set for a couple of reasons, first, I didn't have an advertising pool, so I just combined any tokens set aside for advertising into the bounty campaign, I felt they're really the same thing.  Second, I wanted to show that I'm not greedy in any way, just wanted to have a good token campaign that was generous. My intentions were good, but I understand that the people who are supporting the token sale want to see more sold thereby increasing the value later on. There's no scam in the campaign bounty.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Do you really give 15% of total coins to bounty campaign? Is this not a scam?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Have you done any special preparation before ICO begins?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
This is one of my favorite project about game. I cannot wait for the crowdsale launch
I absolutely invest a little to the project.

Thank you, much appreciated! Just a few more days...

Game is totally awesome I just can't stop playing it. I hope you have a successful and a sold out ICO.

More to come when the beta launches... The alpha version doesn't even have most of what the game represents. I think people will really enjoy the beta when it launches later this summer.

Thanks, a lot of token sales and ICO's have nothing to show, just fancy marketing and a promise. So I hope people will realize, "hey, something is really being built and done here". 

Well said totally agreed with you at the moment all project is going on just promises and big dreams about great future. Surely people will realize this how worthy project is and what future will bring for them to just be part of this revolution. You are dedicated team a unique work has been done before launch of this crowdsale.
legendary
SpacePirate.io
This is one of my favorite project about game. I cannot wait for the crowdsale launch

Thank you, much appreciated! Just a few more days...

Game is totally awesome I just can't stop playing it. I hope you have a successful and a sold out ICO.

More to come when the beta launches... The alpha version doesn't even have most of what the game represents. I think people will really enjoy the beta when it launches later this summer.

Thanks, a lot of token sales and ICO's have nothing to show, just fancy marketing and a promise. So I hope people will realize, "hey, something is really being built and done here". 
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Can't believe I just noticed this! Sending you a PM
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I really enjoyed the tutorial.
I hope it will be a succes  Smiley

This game has really amazing graphics with unique characters I also think this ICO will get succeed to catch the rhythm like other campaigns and will get sold very quickly because hard cap is not so big only few people can buy the whole pool.
legendary
SpacePirate.io
I like the looks of the games BTW how can I know if how much already sold in the ICO I don't see it in the website.

I'll add the gauge to the ICO page later today  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: