Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all - page 13. (Read 70037 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all
What happened that the token goes under 15 cents? Shocked any bad news or?

I had warned people before but some of them insisted to be Agrello bag hodlers, and the longer they keep Delta tokens, the more suffering they have to pay for.

ICO price was 66.6 cent and now max buying price is 13.5 cent (that last 20 ETH worth buying wall is very likely made from Agrello team before extremely falling down to lower than 2 cent). They keep deleting all argument posts on reddit. The only advisor, Alex the Qtum, who wrote whitepaper left after claiming that he was not paid any token and he had no idea what was happening in this company. What a bunch of incompetent lawyers! Price is still reaching new bottom after bottom, slowly dying and will be death eventually.

They still had more than $30 million from the over bought ICO anyway. That's more than enough for them to live a luxury life without doing anything  Roll Eyes

Is that enough to call this is a scam?

No its absolutely not. You are wrong (on purpouse I would say) and I will tell you why.

A) Issue with Alex as already been addressed but looking at your writings I assume you didn't even read it.
B) We have 0 involvement with the price. If we were manipulating it, as you are implying, why would we just maintain it at this low price? just because we like to read your complains and accusations? With the volume it has and the funds rised we wouldn't have much troubles to raise it to TokenSale price. So again, you are just guessing to spread FUD.
C) You still believe that the whole project is "Alex" which really speaks much about how badly informed you are. So please, before calling Agrello a scam, try to research a bit at least.
D) Post moderations, delete and bannings, are needed for people just like you and this type of useless accusations that are written only to hurt the project and we will of course not allow. I mean, common sense right?

So, once again. No, as I told you every time I answered your accusations and FUD attempts, Agrello is not a scam, "the team" (Please read it again and try to remember it, "The-TEAM", which is not only one person) is actively working on project development and progress is being made.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
crypto
Looking for some input from the Agrello team? Are we to expect any development here? Was it all a scam?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Agrello team, whats going on with the project?
Why is the price falling every day?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

I had warned people before but some of them insisted to be Agrello bag hodlers, and the longer they keep Delta tokens, the more suffering they have to pay for.

ICO price was 66.6 cent and now max buying price is 13.5 cent (that last 20 ETH worth buying wall is very likely made from Agrello team before extremely falling down to lower than 2 cent). They keep deleting all argument posts on reddit. The only advisor, Alex the Qtum, who wrote whitepaper left after claiming that he was not paid any token and he had no idea what was happening in this company. What a bunch of incompetent lawyers! Price is still reaching new bottom after bottom, slowly dying and will be death eventually.

They still had more than $30 million from the over bought ICO anyway. That's more than enough for them to live a luxury life without doing anything  Roll Eyes

Is that enough to call this is a scam?
Activity: 3
Activity: 24
What do you mean when you talk about artificial intelligence?

Rudimentary elements.

Check out the white paper, if you haven't already:

https://docs.agrello.org/Agrello-Self-Aware_Whitepaper-English.pdf

i see only that...

In addition to employing agents that provide a degree of artificial intelligence
in a collaboration, human manageability of the Agrello framework we
achieve by providing a declarative smart-contract language that specifies crossorganizational
contract-collaborations.

Rudimentary elements.

Check out the white paper, if you haven't already:

https://docs.agrello.org/Agrello-Self-Aware_Whitepaper-English.pdf

Activity: 24
any news on the product they will be releasing this month? Is it a working, functioning app or just a demo, pre alpha shit?
Activity: 83
How are they legally binding? I know that German law states that contracts must be on paper, so smart contracts are not legally enforceable.

This is not right.

I can confirm that is bullshit. Contracts can be verbal or in any other form agreed between the Parties.
Activity: 840
Merit: 140
www.aion.network
How are they legally binding? I know that German law states that contracts must be on paper, so smart contracts are not legally enforceable.

This is not right.
Activity: 72
Hi Dev, Pls,Pls, PLs, get this coin on a real exchange. Pls try BINANCE.

Wink

Oh?  Which German law is that?

They don't honor software licenses that people click on digitally, for example?

Verbal contracts?  Etc.

Huh
Activity: 86
maybe, $LINK and $SALT success when the first exchange not at HiTBTC, right? Looks at them for growth.

This is a coin made for Estonian legal firms.
Activity: 52
why price $DLT down more when we have a news  Huh Huh Huh! shark coming right???
New update with some clarification on recent events.

Let us know if you have any further questions.
More news and changes are coming and we appreciate the community feedback helping us improving every day.

https://blog.agrello.org/community-update-september-29-a653faef1ce7

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
I trusted Agrello, I was loss -60% my money to this. But, i think that all we need is bring $DLT to the large exchange for growth ie: Liqui, Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance. We have support to do that, right? Go on!

Putting DLT to big exchange won't change anything.
The project needs time, lets let the team do the work. The price will go up with time.
I trusted Agrello, I was loss -60% my money to this. But, i think that all we need is bring $DLT to the large exchange for growth ie: Liqui, Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance. We have support to do that, right? Go on!
Pages:
Jump to: