Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all - page 17. (Read 70037 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Biggest problem: roadmap says 3 years before a working, professional product.

This is not really accurate. I see a working product in 2017. 3 years looks to be the big vision the company has.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Biggest problem: roadmap says 3 years before a working, professional product.
Activity: 118
Finally got my Deltas to MEW. Thanks team. Planning to hold this for quite a while. One of very few ICOs that has a very meaningful use case and respectable team.

Yes, its refreshing to see legit ideas instead of another token to tokenize air or stars in the sky (come to think about it there should be a token for that lol).
Activity: 91
www.bitreal.eu
I just made a terrible mistake which actually ended up making me money.

I read that Delta was being added on EtherDelta, so I though I'd have a look, since you can sometimes do good business there. I knew that Delta was trading around 0.0018 ETH according to coinmarketcap.
So I opened DEL/ETH and saw that someone was selling 1500 tokens for 1.5 ETH, which is at a price of 0.0010 ETH/DEL, almost half the price. I though someone must've made a mistake, so I immediately bought everything before someone else would, thinking I've made a profitable trade. Only to discover that the Delta token is DLT, not DEL. DEL is apparently a failed project, called Delphi, so these coins are virtually worthless. They're organizing a refund but only to people who acquired the tokens before the 7th of September.

However, If I can make such a stupid but rather obvious mistake, someone else can too. So I put the 1500 DEL up for sale again at 0.0017 ETH/DEL. 5 minutes later they were sold for 2.55 ETH,making me a healthy profit of 1.05 ETH.  Cheesy

So, make sure to always double-check the correct abbreviation, or you might be buying worthless Delphi coins instead of Delta coins. 

Good for you mate Smiley
I've also noticed there can be profit made on ethdelta. The site is pure shit, lots of ppl make mistakes from which you can profit.

Yes, a few days ago someone was selling Monetha at a ridiculously low price. Unfortunately, someone had beaten me to it. However, I always make sure my etherdelta smart contract is loaded with ETH just in case.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

I read that Delta was being added on EtherDelta, so I though I'd have a look, since you can sometimes do good business there. I knew that Delta was trading around 0.0018 ETH according to coinmarketcap.
So I opened DEL/ETH and saw that someone was selling 1500 tokens for 1.5 ETH, which is at a price of 0.0010 ETH/DEL, almost half the price. I though someone must've made a mistake, so I immediately bought everything before someone else would, thinking I've made a profitable trade. Only to discover that the Delta token is DLT, not DEL. DEL is apparently a failed project, called Delphi, so these coins are virtually worthless. They're organizing a refund but only to people who acquired the tokens before the 7th of September.

However, If I can make such a stupid but rather obvious mistake, someone else can too. So I put the 1500 DEL up for sale again at 0.0017 ETH/DEL. 5 minutes later they were sold for 2.55 ETH,making me a healthy profit of 1.05 ETH.  Cheesy

So, make sure to always double-check the correct abbreviation, or you might be buying worthless Delphi coins instead of Delta coins. 

Good for you mate Smiley
I've also noticed there can be profit made on ethdelta. The site is pure shit, lots of ppl make mistakes from which you can profit.
Activity: 91
www.bitreal.eu

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
This will be heading to the moon just a matter of time
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Finally got my Deltas to MEW. Thanks team. Planning to hold this for quite a while. One of very few ICOs that has a very meaningful use case and respectable team.
Activity: 235
Vires in Numeris
Some Whales pushed the price down and picked up cheap DELTA......price has now returned to where it was.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Aventus/comments/6yrl30/do_not_be_worried_about_avt_on_etherdelta/

When is this on bittrex?  

Hi, we are talking with exchanges, but they asked us not to announce anything until they give us their Ok. We will let you know when is ready Wink
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Some Whales pushed the price down and picked up cheap DELTA......price has now returned to where it was.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Aventus/comments/6yrl30/do_not_be_worried_about_avt_on_etherdelta/

When is this on bittrex?  
Activity: 72
Hi Everyone, https://etherdelta.github.io/ has this coin.
Go now and fill your bags.  

Dev, When will this coin be added to Bittrex?

Roll Eyes

Activity: 189
Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all
Thank you for your patience, and sorry again for the extra days waiting to get your DLT tokens!

Most have been distributed, and the last ones will be appearing in those addresses soon.

Wallet Info:  ["add custom token"]

Address: 0x07e3c70653548b04f0a75970c1f81b4cbbfb606f
Symbol: DLT
Decimal: 18

We'll have a formal post soon with complete details.

Activity: 29
mine landed too......price not yet shown in MEW tho.

Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Waiting was a bitch but I finally got my precious deltas,  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
My withdrawal is confirmed on the Agrello site. But the balance of DLT is 0 in My Ether Wallet.. ??  Huh Huh

Same with me.
I contacted the team but still no answer.
Activity: 6
My withdrawal is confirmed on the Agrello site. But the balance of DLT is 0 in My Ether Wallet.. ??  Huh Huh
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Agrello team, would be good if you update your twitter account as well. Last update you provided there was on the 3rd and there is a lot of hate there by people who do not check this forum and probably also provided an e-mail address that is not their main.

True to that.
I understand they are busy with chain and withdraws but one small post does not take that long.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Agrello team, would be good if you update your twitter account as well. Last update you provided there was on the 3rd and there is a lot of hate there by people who do not check this forum and probably also provided an e-mail address that is not their main.
Activity: 308

Bittrex listing on the way !!!!!!

This doesn't mean Bittex is coming since they're not adding new tokens into their markets. Check greater projects such as Stox, Monetha, District, Aventus and so. They wasn't added to Bittrex and this is the same for Agreallo as well.

Saying "we sent the documents to Bittrex" doesn't mean Bittrex will list this token!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: