Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AGRELLO - Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all - page 2. (Read 70037 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
just a pump n dump. this crypto not worth $.12  Grin Grin

Big dump coming.
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
good flies + 130% Binance. thanks to this, I learned about the project. looks impressive  Shocked
Activity: 12
 Grin  WOW!! What is going with this one today Yeehaa lol.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Elliptic Keys in Agrello ID

In this update, as the elliptic keys version is being gradually rolled out to users, we wanted to elaborate on how elliptic keys contribute to the security and usability of Agrello Digital Identity. You wanted an effective and secure solution for managing and recovering digital keys and wallets in case of losing access to your mobile device. Our solution based on elliptic keys provides these capabilities, whilst reducing any possible exposure of private keys and working natively with public blockchains.

https://blog.agrello.org/elliptic-keys-in-agrello-id-c032ff2882e2
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
AGRELLO is a platform that provides intelligent contracts that ensure legal issues for participants. Sure, users will choose AGRELLO to limit the cost to the actual legal issue. I still wonder when the dispute occurred, AGRELLO can resolve the point? What is participation fee? What are the incentives for traditional customers?
Activity: 28
Is this project still working?
Activity: 20
   what is the reason of increasing trading volumes, who knows?

Good old fashioned pump & dump !!

Quite obviously an exit pump. That said, Agrello is starting to look fairly attractive at $5 mil cap.
Activity: 15

Good old fashioned pump & dump !!
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
Activity: 98
Crypto world finally becomes significant and smart contracts are now having a real power. I think it has a potential of being widely used.  I really like the fact that they add the ''legally'' part to smart contracts that we've already seen and know, otherwise it wouldn't be that revolutionary.
Activity: 112
As the digital and real legal world will meet, this project can allow for actually all documents to take place and be written into a public blockchain. This will revolutionize the world, as what once go into the blockchain cannot be changed nor forged or counterfeit. The documents will always be there and there will be normal legal means to execute them. It is really a big step.
Activity: 1
agrello will stand next to eth in the 2021 chart
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
Why has the source code (https://github.com/Agrello) not been updated since October 2017? And why are there only 2 devs on this project?

Because this project is obviously a scam. Those guys took money and went on vacation long time ago.
Activity: 21
Why has the source code (https://github.com/Agrello) not been updated since October 2017? And why are there only 2 devs on this project?
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Q2 Update: Agrello Builds Solid Foundation Gearing Up for Pilot Integrations

Our Q2 was packed with action, with internal workshops, bleeding edge challenges, conferences and engagements, you name it! Wanted to take this opportunity to bring it all together. Pleased to share with you that we’ve made a great progress implementing key features of our foundational products, and have built a number of cornerstone solutions on the way. These include the core aspects of the Agrello Digital Identity as well as the Agrello legal contracts technology on blockchain. https://blog.agrello.org/q2-update-agrello-builds-solid-foundation-gearing-up-for-pilot-integrations-5592b8d6971a
Activity: 138
I've been participating since the beta test app, now they are operating a full working model.
I ran into a few bugs/errors, but I was able to bypass that by restarting the app and deleting my cache, works smoothly
Activity: 28
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/agrello   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Agrello develops an AI powered interface, allowing you to easily create and manage smart-contract-based agreements which are legally binding, just like traditional contracts. Agrello is highly end-user oriented and enables anyone to create smart-contracts.

- Blockhive adopts Agrello tech for newest project - Eesty Wallet
- Agrello is to partner with LIFT99 and their new projects
- Agrello Partners with Bailsman, cloud-based security deposit solution 
Activity: 13
Im so curious, is there any bounty campaigns?
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
agrello looks big with 45 developers and that great team, team should share some more info of progressing and incoming plans, spread the word to make dlt eligible for mass and advertise it more imo. its almost unknown project for ppl, thats a bit strange. What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: