Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AICOIN ICO: The Investment Collective that Builds Wealth for tokenholders - page 21. (Read 41055 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Is there a signature campaign going on that I've missed by the way? Or where did you guys get your signatures from? Would like to support this project as well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I am really impressed with the concept of AICOIN. One can expect high profits from trading and the losses can be minimized because of use of artificial intelligence. One can expect high profit returns from a long term investment made in AICOIN. Looking forward to invest in ICO.

you true AIcoin is good project, if you interest you can buy aicoin
you can create ico account in here, https://account.aicoin.io
aicoin still open ico selling until july 16, 2017
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I'm in awe how even the bounty programs for AICoin are being handled. You can have your own dashboard. It's my first time to see such kind of auditing your own credits. Just joined the slack channel and need to backtrack conversations to keep me knowledgeable what's going on. This one is really pushing forward! 
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I just joined the Twitter and Facebook campaigns and will do blog reviews and videos once I get more time over the coming days. I will spend some time now to read the whitepaper and full website to get a fuller understanding of the project. So far it looks very impressive and has a lot of clout!  Smiley. I will join the slack too when I come back from my Parents in a few days.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
Yeah, I know, but most ICOs and ANNs have translations like your quickly written posts all over them, which makes them look unprofessional or even worse, like scams. As a business, applying or inquiring with such sloppy writing for a writing job would be a red flag to me.
Of course, there's generally no good reason to really pay attention when posting on a forum anyways.

Many translators are very rushed in their translation because of competition from bounty competitors, especially in aicoin bounty, but usually they edit many mistakes less than a day, if not changed, it will be a negative judgment, better do it carefully so that the translation look more professional.
Activity: 518
Merit: 263
Guys hello! They did not accrue points in their personal account, but they counted the number of Twitter posts. What to do?
P.S. For English I strongly do not scold, I'm from the Russian branch Wink
Since I'm studying Mathematical Statistics myself, this project is something that I had in mind as well for the future. I'm surprised nobody beat me to the idea earlier (at least in public form).
There are some things that I would be doing differently (on top) of what your team is already doing, but those additions would be more complex than "just" reading market data and something for on-going development in the future. If interested I would be more than happy to talk about the details.

Applied for translation into German. Can guarantee a translation of the highest quality with no spelling or grammar errors (as often seen with other translations) since I'm an academic. Willing to provide proof if desired as long as it will be guaranteed that my identity won't be leaked.

Will also be investing once I sort out liquidity (hopefully pre-ICO).

I apllied for the german translation already two weeks ago in the corresponding thread but there has been no reaction whatsoever.

My translation offer on aicoin.io is still pending as well. Dont know if someone will update the status...

No offense, but if you pay as much attention to your translations as your post, I wouldn't personally want you translating my business correspondence.

Good luck to you anyways.

Dude I am simply typing fast without watching out for typos  Cheesy  and they didnt even ask for any reference.

And I wouldn't be mad if they would say I am not the one they are looking for but letting the translation offer stay in status pending for two weeks doesnt seem professional to me  Undecided and I already asked the same in the translation thread a week ago.
Yeah, I know, but most ICOs and ANNs have translations like your quickly written posts all over them, which makes them look unprofessional or even worse, like scams. As a business, applying or inquiring with such sloppy writing for a writing job would be a red flag to me.
Of course, there's generally no good reason to really pay attention when posting on a forum anyways.
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
Since I'm studying Mathematical Statistics myself, this project is something that I had in mind as well for the future. I'm surprised nobody beat me to the idea earlier (at least in public form).
There are some things that I would be doing differently (on top) of what your team is already doing, but those additions would be more complex than "just" reading market data and something for on-going development in the future. If interested I would be more than happy to talk about the details.

Applied for translation into German. Can guarantee a translation of the highest quality with no spelling or grammar errors (as often seen with other translations) since I'm an academic. Willing to provide proof if desired as long as it will be guaranteed that my identity won't be leaked.

I apllied for the german translation already two weeks ago in the corresponding thread but there has been no reaction whatsoever.

My translation offer on aicoin.io is still pending as well. Dont know if someone will update the status...

No offense, but if you pay as much attention to your translations as your post, I wouldn't personally want you translating my business correspondence.

Dude I am simply typing fast without watching out for typos  Cheesy  and they didnt even ask for any reference.

And I wouldn't be mad if they would say I am not the one they are looking for but letting the translation offer stay in status pending for two weeks doesnt seem professional to me  Undecided and I already asked the same in the translation thread a week ago.

Activity: 574
Merit: 503
I am really impressed with the concept of AICOIN. One can expect high profits from trading and the losses can be minimized because of use of artificial intelligence. One can expect high profit returns from a long term investment made in AICOIN. Looking forward to invest in ICO.

Here we are very open to investors, where they already know exactly how much profit will be received when, participate in investment shares AI COIN,
For the long term it really has a chance to get big profits
Activity: 532
Merit: 101

The team seems to need to change this manually, please PM the OP for info about this
Activity: 813
Merit: 507

Activity: 910
Merit: 502
I'm very attracted to projects with an open development team, I just do not understand why people hide their names, then there is something to hide, but there are times when the team does not work, but it's not their fault and their misfortune, good luck in the project, I will observe Wink
Did you check here : https://www.aicoin.io/team
There are enough information on founder and developers with links to their linkedin profiles, what else you are still looking for ?

There were projects which dev teams went off inactive but it has nothing to do with hiding identity. Most devs prefer staying anonymous for security reasons (like why Mr. Satoshi preferred) and for AIcoin teams there are enough transparency we may go for investing with them.
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
I'm very attracted to projects with an open development team, I just do not understand why people hide their names, then there is something to hide, but there are times when the team does not work, but it's not their fault and their misfortune, good luck in the project, I will observe Wink
Activity: 74
The logo is called YingYang. Why choose to use it?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Joined the Twitter bounty through the website, will be Tweeting and retweeting more about AICoin. My only worry is that it would have been better if you had organized the twitter bounty manualy. I havent seen any automatic ticker showing the right value of stakes in Twitter campaigns.
If you have concerns about credits with tweeting please document what you think the problem is. Email this and your account name to [email protected].
As long as the cue is correctly formatted it should capture your tweets, retweets and likes. ALL this information is in the database. Turning it into credits is trivial.
But software is not infallible. If you have seen problems let us know.

I had tested 2 days ago and it is showing correct data on the ticker. The Credits are still zero but the notification is there "(It can take up to 2 business days to post credits)" so its fine. Will be T/RT as well as like the official tweets and will send a mail if I found anything unusual.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
I am monitoring this one project, I see many advantages Smiley
Thank you. I hope you will join us. We are going to make alot of money and fund some AMAZING projects! This is going to be fun.
We are hoping with that also that all of us will enjoy here, as well as having a happy earnings which I am not in doubt that it will give a success to everyone. Let's all watch in the coming days what will gonna happen and be excited.
Activity: 563
Merit: 254
Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group

Activity: 868
Merit: 252
Joined the Twitter bounty through the website, will be Tweeting and retweeting more about AICoin. My only worry is that it would have been better if you had organized the twitter bounty manualy. I havent seen any automatic ticker showing the right value of stakes in Twitter campaigns.
If you have concerns about credits with tweeting please document what you think the problem is. Email this and your account name to [email protected].
As long as the cue is correctly formatted it should capture your tweets, retweets and likes. ALL this information is in the database. Turning it into credits is trivial.
But software is not infallible. If you have seen problems let us know.

The manual he means is management will be more controlled and easier if done in a special thread bounty social media, but if dev can set it well I think it will not be a serious problem, I also think to follow it but unfortunately my follower still a little bit
Pages:
Jump to: