Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AICOIN ICO: The Investment Collective that Builds Wealth for tokenholders - page 17. (Read 41055 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
i´m waiting for the paymente of reward facebook and twiter, my bouty page is in zero. thx
how to consult the spreadsheet of reward?
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Read the incentive page which is quite explicit about the distributions. These cannot be determined until the final audit of subscribers. Also there are swathes and swatches of phoney bounty requests for Youtube videos of cooking shows, blank blog URLs. Each one of these has to be reviewed and rejected slowing down the process of awarding real contributors to the campaign. But we are all working as hard as we can to bring this to a successful conclusion. this has been a GREAT ICO and we have done 1.5 times what would have been a win for us. Not the hard cap, but a realistic requirement. We have attracted a really engaged, smart set of token holders and this promises to be a success moving forward as well.
Marcie D Terman
Hello op how to claim the facebook and twitter bounty? I joined since start i registered on site and i connect my twitter and facebook link.
I have the same thing. My articles and videos are still in pending. When it will be checked?

They finish calculation on midnight Avgust 31. I chat on website with Fran.that is info from there and on September 4 we  can start trade
Good news! Thank u very much. I very much hope that all stake will be calculate correctly and we'll get it
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
When the ICO closes you will be able to use an online MIST wallet First Global will host or you can transfer the tokens to your own wallet and Ether node. In both cases you will control the private keys. If you want to use XAI as trading collateral for the FGC site then after you set up a FIrst Global account you can transfer them there. If you want to use another exchange and sell them we will publish a list after the ICO.
After the ICO no new tokens will ever be offered. To obtain more you will have to buy them in the after market.

Hello. I need the data for myetherwallet
Add Custom Token  Wink
adress
symbol
decimals
Thank you

My coins are still on the AiCoin dashboard. How do I get this in my private wallet
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Read the incentive page which is quite explicit about the distributions. These cannot be determined until the final audit of subscribers. Also there are swathes and swatches of phoney bounty requests for Youtube videos of cooking shows, blank blog URLs. Each one of these has to be reviewed and rejected slowing down the process of awarding real contributors to the campaign. But we are all working as hard as we can to bring this to a successful conclusion. this has been a GREAT ICO and we have done 1.5 times what would have been a win for us. Not the hard cap, but a realistic requirement. We have attracted a really engaged, smart set of token holders and this promises to be a success moving forward as well.
Marcie D Terman
Hello op how to claim the facebook and twitter bounty? I joined since start i registered on site and i connect my twitter and facebook link.
I have the same thing. My articles and videos are still in pending. When it will be checked?

They finish calculation on midnight Avgust 31. I chat on website with Fran.that is info from there and on September 4 we  can start trade
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Marcie D Terman

Let's hope it will not take too much. Not that I'm plannning to see the tokens, but waiting and having to keep in mind an issue is always a stress, especially if you have several parallel tasks to take care of.
Marcie D Terman
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Marcie D Terman
Activity: 563
Merit: 254
Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group
So I am guessing the ICO is over now, any update?
Post ICO Timeline of actions with Crypto Trading to start Monday September 4.
https://www.aicoin.io/2017/08/23/post-ico-timeline/
Join our slack channel to become part of the collective. You will be able to buy and sell XAI directly from the dashboard with trading routed through the First Global Exchange.
Buyers will have no commissions until December 15, 2017.
I haven't the faintest idea of what you are talking about?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Hi, Dev, i sent info to change my adress eth in the spreadsheet of the facebook campaing, please. Thank you
New adress is 0x0a7C759c68dF05d622d8969a564B002787D9A778
belechau
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
So I am guessing the ICO is over now, any update?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
When the ICO closes you will be able to use an online MIST wallet First Global will host or you can transfer the tokens to your own wallet and Ether node. In both cases you will control the private keys. If you want to use XAI as trading collateral for the FGC site then after you set up a FIrst Global account you can transfer them there. If you want to use another exchange and sell them we will publish a list after the ICO.
After the ICO no new tokens will ever be offered. To obtain more you will have to buy them in the after market.

Hello. I need the data for myetherwallet
Add Custom Token  Wink
adress
symbol
decimals

Thank you

Marcie D Terman
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
How will the bounty distribution be ruled?
[
LASTDAY-
We have reached our goal and the subscription ends at midnight UTC today!
Your subscription must hit the blockchain before then. We are accepting -

BTC
BCH
LTC
ETH
ETC

Our community is so engaged. Such excellent people.
If you have subscribed please read the post ICO timeline blog for information on what happens next.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
What's the total number of coins and what is token price at ICO?

currently around 61m has been claimed, once the ico is over, there won't be more releases of the token, the price is 0.00001 bitcoin per token.
Maximum hardcap = 1b tokens = end of ico

See here for a nice graph of it ( mouse over and ull see the numbers )

Dev, How much ICO raised at the moment? Is there going to be released on the exchange after the end of ICO?

I've also tried to find ut how much is raised it would be good to know, the total raised

Dev, How much ICO raised at the moment? Is there going to be released on the exchange after the end of ICO?

Hey folks, about 2M - 2,8M USD is my guestimate ( tokens issued * token price * BTC value at moment of purchase = guestimate ), since the price is locked as soon as they receive BTC/ETH or any other currency allowed to use, I can't do give an exact value ( I'm not the dev ).

I am very puzzled about one thing:
If no dividends are paid out of the AICOIN performance/profit, then can you explain why a successful AICOIN will increase the price of the tokens in the exchange? There is no relation between the performance of AICOIN and the price of token as far as I see in the white paper!!! Why would people buy this coin?

Hi mate,

As the internal value within the AICoin trading pools increase, the investment pool increases along, the holding value increases.
At the moment, there is no dividend payment, but this is merely because it is a choice of the holders, there will be a voting soon after the launch upon this subject and this will be repeated upon request of a user if it makes sense to repeat it. ( Eq. this year voting says "no" to a dividend payment, then next year a user can request a re-vote on the subject. This can be repeated, aswell as the dividend % that is subject to voting.

Hope this makes it more clear, as I'm only a participant in the system I received all my information on the slack channel and the mailing of the FGC.

Greetings,
Hi there. Only dumb question... the unasked question. Getting hold of crypto in this day and age takes time unless you go to a meetup and make a face to face trade. The ICO is over tomorrow night at midnight, (28 Aug) However, register an account (account.aicoin.io) Two weeks after the ICO is over you will be able to buy AICoin through the portal from people that want to sell their AICOIN, like bounty hunters. We cannot say what the price will be at that point, but First Global will not charge commission on BUYING AICoin for the next 3 months.
Hope this helps and I'm glad you like the tokenised investment collective model.
Marcie
Unfortunately I met this project late! ICO was finalized and successful, right? Congratulations to all involved, what's left for me is buy some cheap tokens from bounty hunters.  Grin
You can still manage, ICO ends in 15 hours (Although bounty hunters tokens will be cheaper). Successful or not, it is not very clear.
Hi there. Only dumb question... the unasked question. Getting hold of crypto in this day and age takes time unless you go to a meetup and make a face to face trade. The ICO is over tomorrow night at midnight, (28 Aug) However, register an account (account.aicoin.io) Two weeks after the ICO is over you will be able to buy AICoin through the portal from people that want to sell their AICOIN, like bounty hunters. We cannot say what the price will be at that point, but First Global will not charge commission on BUYING AICoin for the next 3 months.
Hope this helps and I'm glad you like the tokenised investment collective model.
Marcie
Activity: 5
Hello, this is a dumb question coming from a noob. Please dont hate. I just found out about the ouraibot blog yesterday, today i found out about the ico, i mean that its still on going. I have no wallet no nothing, can i still manage to participate? My question would be what is tge fastest way to obtain ether (i guess) so i can participate. Im asking because as far as i know it can take days even to get cryptos in your wallet.. i believe in ai and this project, all help is very appreciated
Activity: 19
What's the total number of coins and what is token price at ICO?

currently around 61m has been claimed, once the ico is over, there won't be more releases of the token, the price is 0.00001 bitcoin per token.
Maximum hardcap = 1b tokens = end of ico

See here for a nice graph of it ( mouse over and ull see the numbers )

I've also tried to find ut how much is raised it would be good to know, the total raised

Hey folks, about 2M - 2,8M USD is my guestimate ( tokens issued * token price * BTC value at moment of purchase = guestimate ), since the price is locked as soon as they receive BTC/ETH or any other currency allowed to use, I can't do give an exact value ( I'm not the dev ).

I am very puzzled about one thing:
If no dividends are paid out of the AICOIN performance/profit, then can you explain why a successful AICOIN will increase the price of the tokens in the exchange? There is no relation between the performance of AICOIN and the price of token as far as I see in the white paper!!! Why would people buy this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: