Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 45. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
OK, solo mining works very well and reward is 25 ADN. Thank you.

Btw. wallet says a warning to need an upgrade or node update.

Which miner are you using, and what parameters are you using in your start up file?

I add "rpcconnect=127.0.0.1" and "rpcport=4560" and in aiden.conf file and change pool address to "-o 127.0.0.1:4560 -u -p " in start.bat file. and come from aiden.conf of course.

But It seems the Minebig pool on right blockchain yet. You can try it.

Edit: Minebig down...
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
The pool you linked a few posts above seems to be on other fork than my wallet.
Oh, and they report 50 ADN as block reward.

Yea still working on it. Im just baffled right now at how everyone missed the update lol.
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
The pool you linked a few posts above seems to be on other fork than my wallet.
Oh, and they report 50 ADN as block reward.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
well this is a nice fiasco lol

legendary
Franko is Freedom
Yea the error will go away shortly.
Activity: 280

Which miner are you using, and what parameters are you using in your start up file?

Smiley

People really need to pay attention.

210054 now?

Smiley

Just peachy. I'm stuck as well. Unfortunately I can't get my miner config'd for solo mining. But this error message sucks. Am I at their mercy until all the update? I'm wondering if I can just remove them the config if that will allow me to connect?

legendary
Franko is Freedom

Smiley

legendary
Franko is Freedom
Best thing to do right this second will be to solo mine until we get a pool up that can update
legendary
Franko is Freedom

I see now, and I check my wallet, and it also is on block 210001. It means the block explorer is on wrong chain?

im sorry i ment wrong block, 210001 is the right chain with the right client and right block. The halving happens at 210001 which is why we have all stoped there, while the pool ops never updated their client... a 2 month old update. -facepalm-

I see now, and I check my wallet, and it also is on block 210001. It means the block explorer is on wrong chain?
legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Franko is Freedom
my chain is stuck at block 210001 because I am on the right client.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
looks like some people DIDNT UPDATE!
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
I see you're on line scottii... Just letting you know that I'll be taking the node off line for about 30 minutes; in case you navigate over Smiley

I will definitely check this out tonight.  Thanks for posting this good piece of information!

Kewl! 

I'm trying to get my miners pointed in that direction but ogminer isn't working for me Sad  and sgminer is giving me lots of HW errors. Which software are you using? I really want to test this node so I can move onto the next...

I'm going to start working on it tomorrow.  Effin' Quickbooks did a major update today and messed alot of my financials up.  >_<
Activity: 182
I see you're on line scottii... Just letting you know that I'll be taking the node off line for about 30 minutes; in case you navigate over Smiley

I will definitely check this out tonight.  Thanks for posting this good piece of information!

Kewl! 

I'm trying to get my miners pointed in that direction but ogminer isn't working for me Sad  and sgminer is giving me lots of HW errors. Which software are you using? I really want to test this node so I can move onto the next...

Really good write up on the benifits of P2Pools, it also helps balance the mining ecosystem something that even BTC is having problems with now when it comes to ghash.io 51%.

Thanks for everyone hard work and commitment. Today we will see our first block halving so MAKE SURE you are on the latest client.

After we cross the threshold I'll create a swift update with a couple new checkpoints and recompile it for everyone. Any graphic designers want to create a new splash screen for us?

Thanks! I'm compiling lots of info I found across this site and the www about P2Pools; hope to spread the word on my site Smiley I've always known traditional pools could result in a 51%er, but it wasn't until last week I started to look into P2Pools myself; pretty much a no brainer who I'd support when it comes to pooling resources. I had no idea how much we actually give to those traditional pools! Well, the jig is up... at least with me.
Pages:
Jump to: