Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 46. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I will definitely check this out tonight.  Thanks for posting this good piece of information!

Kewl! 

I'm trying to get my miners pointed in that direction but ogminer isn't working for me Sad  and sgminer is giving me lots of HW errors. Which software are you using? I really want to test this node so I can move onto the next...
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Really good write up on the benifits of P2Pools, it also helps balance the mining ecosystem something that even BTC is having problems with now when it comes to ghash.io 51%.

Thanks for everyone hard work and commitment. Today we will see our first block halving so MAKE SURE you are on the latest client.

After we cross the threshold I'll create a swift update with a couple new checkpoints and recompile it for everyone. Any graphic designers want to create a new splash screen for us?
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Tsk tsk.

Another reason why you guys should be mining in P2P pools. Your coins go directly in your wallet! Not to mention you'll actually earn more. Oh, and in case you didn't know - you also get a part of the transaction fees. That doesn't happen in a pool... they keep those.

If anyone's interested... I've set up my second P2P node at altcoinp2pmining.com:9405  There's no pool operator with P2Ps, so you don't have to sign up. I spend the day trying to get the dashboard configured to be consistent with my first  altcoinp2pmining.com:8652 (yes, I'm so proud) but I'm not sure if data to populate on the page once a miner connects (but no worries, it wouldn't stop payment, the server's running). Anyhoo, if anyone's willing to test for me I'm willing to pay a couple of you a small ransom for an hour of your time. I'm in the process of standing up nodes for several other coins and building my main site, so I couldn't spend lots of time trying to configure my miner to mine this coin. Sad  I copied the .bat file content from the announcement page, so if it needs updating, let me know Smiley

Quote from: a999apple99 on June 14, 2014, 09:21:22 AM
Quote from: a999apple99 on June 11, 2014, 12:02:47 PM
I dig ADN in the minebig.com, and I can't extract the ADN now, I sent a message to miners, I did not receive any reply, please  minebig contact me and help me deal with the problems.thanks!     ID:hangyi66
ADN Account Balance: 40720.98842758 I still did not get a reply
Voted!

Anyone else having an issue with "adn.minebig.com". I haven't been able to connect since yesterday, but my hashes are being accepted.

Some connection issues, but it's working.
Voted!

Anyone else having an issue with "adn.minebig.com". I haven't been able to connect since yesterday, but my hashes are being accepted.

I will definitely check this out tonight.  Thanks for posting this good piece of information!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Aiden Pool  - Coinardia

• 0% fees
  • Prop payout
  • EU and US nodes

adn.coinardia.com

Activity: 807
Merit: 251
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
马上就要减产了。21000个块减产。
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Tsk tsk.

Another reason why you guys should be mining in P2P pools. Your coins go directly in your wallet! Not to mention you'll actually earn more. Oh, and in case you didn't know - you also get a part of the transaction fees. That doesn't happen in a pool... they keep those.

If anyone's interested... I've set up my second P2P node at altcoinp2pmining.com:9405  There's no pool operator with P2Ps, so you don't have to sign up. I spend the day trying to get the dashboard configured to be consistent with my first  altcoinp2pmining.com:8652 (yes, I'm so proud) but I'm not sure if data to populate on the page once a miner connects (but no worries, it wouldn't stop payment, the server's running). Anyhoo, if anyone's willing to test for me I'm willing to pay a couple of you a small ransom for an hour of your time. I'm in the process of standing up nodes for several other coins and building my main site, so I couldn't spend lots of time trying to configure my miner to mine this coin. Sad  I copied the .bat file content from the announcement page, so if it needs updating, let me know Smiley

I dig ADN in the minebig.com, and I can't extract the ADN now, I sent a message to miners, I did not receive any reply, please  minebig contact me and help me deal with the problems.thanks!     ID:hangyi66
Voted!

Voted!

legendary
Franko is Freedom
I am also on cryptorus for now

I'm switching to cryptorus for awhile.  I advice the same.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Voted!

Activity: 36
Voted!

Activity: 8
please vote for adn

now at 10
Activity: 194
Aiden #10 on MintPal voting  Cool
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
ok just buy another 10 000 ADN, so another 10 BTC for me in just few months Smiley Also get back price to 1000 SAT but that's not important for now anyway.

Auto withdraw works wonders.
legendary
Franko is Freedom

hi,defaced,
my Chinese friends A999apple99 cannot  extracted ADN from the minebig.com,  through email, minebig.com there is no reply, please help.
His ID is hangyi66
Thank you!

I will send minebig this message again
Pages:
Jump to: