Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 47. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I dig ADN in the minebig.com, and I can't extract the ADN now, I sent a message to miners, I did not receive any reply, please  minebig contact me and help me deal with the problems.thanks!     ID:hangyi66
ADN Account Balance: 40720.98842758 I still did not get a reply

hi,defaced,
my Chinese friends A999apple99 cannot  extracted ADN from the minebig.com,  through email, minebig.com there is no reply, please help.
His ID is hangyi66
Thank you!
what r u doing these days ? defaced? Kiss

Had to fix a stuck blockchain on FRK 2 days ago. But I've been working on a darkwallet for ADN.

nice work
Look forward to developing more features,
this week, do you want to implement multipool feature  ?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Less that 10k block until block halving!

This should affect the price in a big way.
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Less that 10k block until block halving!
legendary
Franko is Freedom
please vote for adn

now at 13
legendary
Franko is Freedom
nice name bad bad coin. Shoulda merge mined it with bitcoin.. too bad its now with all the losers.

Why would we make it merge mine with bitcoin? It uses a completely different algorithm.

Cause I think those will be the only alts to really stick around for the long haul.

There is this one coin...  called Litecoin. 

dat tenebrix clone! lol
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
nice name bad bad coin. Shoulda merge mined it with bitcoin.. too bad its now with all the losers.

Why would we make it merge mine with bitcoin? It uses a completely different algorithm.

Cause I think those will be the only alts to really stick around for the long haul.

There is this one coin...  called Litecoin. 
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I think if anyone else were to make an OG coin they should deff make it merge mineable so we continue to have the same network size.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

legendary
Franko is Freedom
Can this coin be changed to merged mining?

Anyone could fork a merge mineable scrypt coin like say MIM and convert that into scrypt-og and yes, merge mine with ADN, But cant it merge mine with any other coin that isnt scrypt og? No because they are different algos.
legendary
Franko is Freedom

legendary
Franko is Freedom
what r u doing these days ? defaced? Kiss

Had to fix a stuck blockchain on FRK 2 days ago. But I've been working on a darkwallet for ADN.
Activity: 37
Can this coin be changed to merged mining?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Activity: 8
I dig ADN in the minebig.com, and I can't extract the ADN now, I sent a message to miners, I did not receive any reply, please  minebig contact me and help me deal with the problems.thanks!     ID:hangyi66
ADN Account Balance: 40720.98842758 I still did not get a reply
Pages:
Jump to: