Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 62. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 804
Merit: 501
No one cares about China. Thanks.
you are kidding

Yup... I mean nope... nobody gives a flying fuck about them. All they do is fuck things up...

Are you kidding ? no one can ignore China!
You say everyone else is ruin things, let me ask you, what have you done for ADN?

Yu no speek inglish veri well, yes?

I did nothing for ADN, because ADN is nothing. I will mine and dump as long as it's worth doing that. Like most of the coins ever launched, this has no future. Not in it's current state. Although, it's fair to say that ADN is one of the interesting ones. And by "ones" I mean worthless bits of data.

I have no problem buying your ADN for a gain.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Hi All,

Please don't mine in adn.cryptorus.com , My speed in 132Mh/s that mined around 1 hour, but Nothing in Unconfirmed and Confirmed ADN coin.

Can you show me what is best pool for ADN now ?

thanks

Hi all sorry about this. All shares were safe and still are. Cron jobs were just stuck. I am running them now, but they may take a few mins to catch up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Understandable Smiley

On the bright side everyone gets a massive pay day right now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Hi All,

Please don't mine in adn.cryptorus.com , My speed in 132Mh/s that mined around 1 hour, but Nothing in Unconfirmed and Confirmed ADN coin.

thanks

Hi all sorry about this. All shares were safe and still are. Cron jobs were just stuck. I am running them now, but they may take a few mins to catch up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Understandable Smiley
Activity: 159
Hi All,

thanks

legendary
Franko is Freedom
Hi All,

thanks

I personally use minebig, and then cryptorus as back up, then dedicated, then majorminers, then solo

Thanks for your feedback

You are welcome
Activity: 131
Hi All,

thanks

I personally use minebig, and then cryptorus as back up, then dedicated, then majorminers, then solo

Thanks for your feedback
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Hi All,

thanks

Activity: 131
Hi All,

thanks
legendary
Franko is Freedom
This is a good coin. Smiley

No, my friend... DRK is a good coin. LTC is a good coin (if it will survive the ASICs)... even ANC is a good coin. And maybe there are 3 or 4 more good coins out there, but that's about it.
ADN is, at it's best, an attempt at a good coin... you have a loooooooooong long way to go.
What do you want here?!
AIDEN is first scrypt-OG coin optimized for GPU, this is new, if you think it's worthless go outside and play, let the community choose it!

So, changing the N factor makes it new? Tell you what... I'm going to launch a few "new" coins myself...

Anyway, what I was trying to say is that it is to early to make such a statement. We'll see in a couple of months, if this is still here or not, and in which direction it is going.

-3 ...give it time.

Please do. Smiley
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

No, my friend... DRK is a good coin. LTC is a good coin (if it will survive the ASICs)... even ANC is a good coin. And maybe there are 3 or 4 more good coins out there, but that's about it.
ADN is, at it's best, an attempt at a good coin... you have a loooooooooong long way to go.
What do you want here?!
AIDEN is first scrypt-OG coin optimized for GPU, this is new, if you think it's worthless go outside and play, let the community choose it!

So, changing the N factor makes it new? Tell you what... I'm going to launch a few "new" coins myself...

Anyway, what I was trying to say is that it is to early to make such a statement. We'll see in a couple of months, if this is still here or not, and in which direction it is going.

-3 ...give it time.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Franko is Freedom

DRK is a good coin, LTC is a tenebrix clone with a huge instamine (but the devs are motivated to keeping it alive), and ANC devs are pretty good too. ADN is a 2 month old coin, what do you expect?

Rome wasnt built in a day and in a year from now you will still see ADN.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

What do you want here?!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Aiden Crew it's used on long term . I don't know if you noticed and did some background check . But we are in for long term Wink and nobody is hiding under 1-10 post accounts Wink .
tz

tz
you are kidding

Yup... I mean nope... nobody gives a flying fuck about them. All they do is fuck things up...

You say everyone else is ruin things, let me ask you, what have you done for ADN?

I did nothing for ADN, because ADN is nothing. I will mine and dump as long as it's worth doing that. Like most of the coins ever launched, this has no future. Not in it's current state. Although, it's fair to say that ADN is one of the interesting ones. And by "ones" I mean worthless bits of data.

YOU did nothing for ADN!
Thank you for wasting your energy for the ADN community!

I thought I just made that clear in my previous post... are you some kind of retard? No offense to the retarded persons around, of course.
Don't worry, none of my energy is wasted. Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
you are kidding

YOU did nothing for ADN!
Thank you for wasting your energy for the ADN community!
legendary
Franko is Freedom
you are kidding

Thank you for wasting your energy for the ADN community ^_^ I remember one time not too long ago when someone forked tenebrix and people JUST LIKE YOU said the exact same thing in their thread.

And furthermore, there are a ton of do-nothings in crypto that expect huge profits from everyone elses hard work. That is life though.
Pages:
Jump to: