Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AIDEN | 1st to use sCrypt-OG (GPU Optimized) [v0.10.2.2 Released 7/10/15] - page 60. (Read 235405 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
We need to more media coverage...
Who can promote AIDEN on twitter, facebook, google+ and other similar social networking websites?
Where is TEKA, AIDEN community manager?!

Also we need to more shops, accept AIDEN

Altaccept just opened so that is a good start Smiley And snogcel is nearly completed with the aiden woocommerce plugin Cheesy
It's not enough...

Don't want to be rude but: Ask not what AidenCoin can do for you but what you can do for AidenCoin.
I promote aiden in iran, this is enough for me

Is there an Iranian version to the OP?  No, so there ya go...
We don't need it, we have our own forum

exactly friend, i think minimum of %40 of ADN miner is from Iran, you can see obvious it in Poolfa   Wink
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Who can promote AIDEN on twitter, facebook, google+ and other similar social networking websites?

Altaccept just opened so that is a good start Smiley And snogcel is nearly completed with the aiden woocommerce plugin Cheesy
It's not enough...

Don't want to be rude but: Ask not what AidenCoin can do for you but what you can do for AidenCoin.

We don't need it, we have our own forum
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Imagine a world without hate and oppression

It's not enough...

Not no. Yes, There is absolutely...  Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 804
Merit: 501

It's not enough...

Is there an Iranian version to the OP?  No, so there ya go...
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
defaced,
This is China's mineral pools, please add to the first post. Thank you

http://aiden.163pool.com:8080/
legendary

It's not enough...

I'd like to visit your country one day.
Thanks for your interest, hope to see you one day in iran Wink
legendary
Franko is Freedom

It's not enough...

I'd like to visit your country one day.
legendary

It's not enough...

legendary
Franko is Freedom

It's not enough...

Preach it brother!
Activity: 840

It's not enough...

legendary

It's not enough...
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Teka is doing exams and doesn't have to much time for now, I passed it on to defaced for now.

I shall do it well.
Activity: 840

Teka is doing exams and doesn't have to much time for now, I passed it on to defaced for now.
legendary
Franko is Freedom

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: