Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat] - page 2. (Read 56880 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
ADK price should get moving soon, my guess is after this bear market is done in summer.

CEO will commence buyback when they can shortly...reason being...amazing news that payrico.com has now opened!  you can register for personal or biz account.  fuck all the FUD folks (seemed to be mainly some big group of japanese twitter/tg users...losers).  hopefully see some nice fomo action on this since many have been waiting awhile to see all come to fruition...the delay sucked huuuuge but seems by Aug shit will really get moving.  

i think they will fix their aidosmarket for withdrawl issue soon, it's been pretty shitty long for that issue.  i dunno why some other exch wallet (like bittrex) is down?  hopefully they fix soon.

i like all the news on chats/twitter...seems binance will soon be a customer of payrico, and that's just the start  Shocked Cool
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Please share more information about Aidos Kuneen..nice work team
legendary
Juicin' crypto
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon (for real this time lol Wink )

re. EOS - the ADK ownership is using a new 4chan.tech (FCC) coin for other business related projects using EOS based wallet/tech.  should prove to be interesting.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
 I choose EOS sometime ago totally free, has no fees, great blockchain so I've started eos account on ownr wallet, and you can withdraw it from plenty of exchange
legendary
Juicin' crypto
^ ummm, not really since sold like 6 other alts i held since late 2019 all thru to end of 2020 lol, but ok thanks.  fucking EPIC alt run man..btc too whhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww.  sure some 'decent' projects went up but man, it is funny seeing pathetic garbage shitcoins go up too hahaha.  Roll Eyes

meanwhile, yes the price is still rekt (call it long accumulation?) lol, but not worried since with word direct from don himself, this shit is going to take off hard and fast when the time is right.  the main hold up for current price and development was twofold.  one is the main lithuanian central bank 'final green light' (it's already approved) for their offshore bank payrico (already approved / green lit by like 5 other EU nations).  sure it's i dunno.....6 months...4 months late?  but such as it is with red tape, politics and covid delaying things.  once green light is here shortly, we'll notice the rocket launch, not worried Wink Smiley  

the second part for rekt pricing is due to them doing a major new exchange overhaul (well more NEW than overhaul) and with bug fixes/wd delays/fund allocation, things as usual took longer than expected, which frustrates traders.  also bittrex been trying to fix their adk wallet for like 2.5 fucking months now.   this is a small prescion team here, they aren't huge binance numbers of staff.  not to mention don is picky with who he trust, rightly so.  they have added new hires since april 2021 to move things along.

anyhow, this coin/project runs different than most just 'crypto' shitcoins, and even the big boy coins...it's a hybrid.  the WHOLE market and so many countries are pushing for more and more regulations.  adk will soon be ahead of the game with this, more than pretty much any exchange or project...so i see no reason adk doesn't have the last laugh and it's own supermoon.  Cool  (can you say buyyybaaaaaack and binance later 2021...)

don't say i didn't warn you.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
told ya!

you are all missing altseason with this shit LOL
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
they are updating their newly launched exchange so the figures are fucked, as others sell on other exchanges with low liqudity dumbass.  let the dust settle and shit will be back to normal.

soon the bank is live, and it's lambo time in short notice.

relax.

"dumbass" ? who are you talking to exactly ? maybe check the Date on my post before you say anything else ?
legendary
Juicin' crypto
they are updating their newly launched exchange so the figures are fucked, as others sell on other exchanges with low liqudity dumbass.  let the dust settle and shit will be back to normal.

soon the bank is live, and it's lambo time in short notice.

relax.
legendary
Train is at the station closing its doors .....
legendary
last chance to get on the train.........

3... 2... 1...

your train is kinda late Wink
Activity: 204
Merit: 101
last chance to get on the train.........

3... 2... 1...
Activity: 178
Merit: 10

Fomo activated  Grin

We will all store our ADK under Payrico products umbrella soon Kiss
legendary
Juicin' crypto
had some nice chats with the adk lead and man, tons of shit coming down the pipe.  this is going to be bigger than i/anyone ever expected.  sure ppl will make nice returns but it actually has use case for thousands/millions of users with crypto and banking!  

it'll be fun to see adk at the top 30 of CMC, there's no fucking reason it shouldn't be if you check the math....just a matter of releases and the market reacting.  hoping to see top 10 in 1-2 years but who knows. not to mention when the SEC rapes older big name coins, that is still a very strong possibility.  ETH better be careful lol....

meanwhile defi coins all being pumped and sucking btc/eth out of ppl lol.  let's see how long they last....
legendary
Grin Grin higher is the fud, higher is the pump, rub the prices in your faces, we dont care about btc ratio only $€ matter with your btc ratio tether inflated big retard

amateur... so 200k sats is how much dollar$ ?   $40,000 x .002 is 80 fucking United States Dollar so you have to 80x from $1 to break even assuming BTC stays at $40,000  Wink

did someone here says the target is 5-10 USD? hehehe .. now that's cutting losses  Grin  

it is raining dumb asses in here for fuck sakes *SPIT*

on the other hand..you don't have the face to show--it got rubbed out from 200k to 4k sats ha ha ha  Grin

Your tears are very delicious my friend  Wink

LOL i don't know where you are getting those tears from...

I'll put a simple comparison, XMR price today is .0036 and this scam ICO sold you at .002 ..imagine he and his scam friends have millions out of thin air at very near monero price today...you are not getting your money back

It must be tears from your eyes flowing down your cheeks that you are drinking here buddy hehe
Grin Grin higher is the fud, higher is the pump, rub the prices in your faces, we dont care about btc ratio only $€ matter with your btc ratio tether inflated big retard

amateur... so 200k sats is how much dollar$ ?   $40,000 x .002 is 80 fucking United States Dollar so you have to 80x from $1 to break even assuming BTC stays at $40,000  Wink

did someone here says the target is 5-10 USD? hehehe .. now that's cutting losses  Grin  

on the other hand..you don't have the face to show--it got rubbed out from 200k to 4k sats ha ha ha  Grin

Your tears are very delicious my friend  Wink
legendary

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: