Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat] - page 3. (Read 56880 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
literally all i hear/see is "HERP DERP" from this monkey's posts.  keep talking shit...come back in 3-6 months and see where we at friend.

we all make money in altseason.. no worries  Wink  because even low quality shitcoins have bottoms   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
literally all i hear/see is "HERP DERP" from this monkey's posts.  keep talking shit...come back in 3-6 months and see where we at friend.
legendary
lmao it is funny when a FOB retard tries to insult someone in a totally wrong and idiotic way.  nobody is listening dumbass.

see you on the moon with adk, and the btc/eth already held.

LOL didn't I told you to look in the mirror first before talking?

congratulations to your underwater moon of 10x usd value in advance and greater than negative 100x BTC value  Grin
legendary
Juicin' crypto
lmao it is funny when a FOB retard tries to insult someone in a totally wrong and idiotic way.  nobody is listening dumbass.

see you on the moon with adk, and the btc/eth already held.
legendary
"arielbit" could had made decent money with an easy 4x but decided to FUD ADK and be an epic fail. Congratulations!

decent? aidos market is as shady as fuck(Georgescamsoros shilling that shady exchange  Cheesy ), will never trade there..those BTCs there are your ICO money LOL

those unheard of small exchanges have no coins in it, same with bittrex. it will pump to make newbs FOMO and start putting bids, but guess what? those who have the big bad scam bags are just waiting to dump on you again.

remember 200k sats to break even...4000sats? LOL told you this is getting cheaper and cheaper to pump and it is/was

decent money? there is not even 1BTC worth at the sell side at ~1k sats at bittrex..meaning not even 0.1 tops to make there haha. told you it won't even tickle  Wink

I double dare you scamming aidos market to put those BTC in bittrex..if it even exists hahaha

Oh boy, you dont have seen anything yet...

wow euphoric at 4k sats? LOL it can still go up to 40k, anything above that the higher the risk of losing money...scams pump the hardest, i told you earlier. what i want to see is 200k which will clearly never happen  Grin

I am indeed euphoric, because of this:

https://fi.ee/en/distributors-providers-cross-border-e-money-services/uab-payrico

yeah worth something but definitely not 200k sats LOL..you should be euphoric when you are in the positive side, a lot of you who bought are still underwater hehe

BTW folks notice that these shills are always saying dollars$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ? because they actually lost money if they consider the BTC value hehe

bro you need to stfu as you have nothing else of value to say.  you're fudding is backwards dumbass.  you fud shitcoins/dead projects or coins that need a kick in the ass to get going...oh and scammers....none of which are adk.  please leave your parents basement for once.  you keep talking about things/price right NOW.  it is of no value as everyone is looking for moon due to COME in the next months.  idiot.

actually it is you who is not saying anything of value..look in the mirror LOL

shit post and shit talk but no value and can't even engage my intelligence  Tongue

my take is 5-10 bucks before march with 40-50 bucks by summer (hoping).

yes 5 bucks at how many sats? haha

this is not the same as 99% of the shitcoins out there.

but 99% of btc value lost LOL ...who is the idiot now?  Cheesy

lmao calling me a shill...right.  dude i call out the good and bad on this site, some end up going good, some end up going bad. i don't shill/need to shill shit you fucking moron, i've made my money since late 2017. duuurrr.

i advised to buy cheap the past year, hopefully dummies listened.  i could have told you all to buy at 10-100usd but trying to be nice/help to get ppl to MAKE money (as i have done before on this site). Smiley

it is only 1k+ sats at the end of november to december that's 1/12 of the year, the rest of the year from January to october it is actually more expensive than today 4k sats and above...a lot more expensive in 2019

idiot.. moron.. idiot.. moron.. idiot.. moron.. hahahaha  Grin

BTC fucking flying wooooooo...all alts dumping....EXCEPT $ADK

ADK strongk like bull!

the next few month are gonna be epic.  Cool

so buy/hold and enjoy...or don't and cry later.  up to you.

great buy in price the past few weeks due to someone/ppl playing the markets.  thanks for the cheap coins (yes i said it ahahahaha).  hope they enjoy the tears.

bad moronic advise or bad idiotic trader? you choose haha  Grin

.. but trying to be nice/help to get ppl to MAKE money (as i have done before on this site). Smiley

you are a joke and a loser...you got that? rub it in your face again...and again...and again ..and again Tongue

legendary
Juicin' crypto
"arielbit" could had made decent money with an easy 4x but decided to FUD ADK and be an epic fail. Congratulations!

decent? aidos market is as shady as fuck(Georgescamsoros shilling that shady exchange  Cheesy ), will never trade there..those BTCs there are your ICO money LOL

those unheard of small exchanges have no coins in it, same with bittrex. it will pump to make newbs FOMO and start putting bids, but guess what? those who have the big bad scam bags are just waiting to dump on you again.

remember 200k sats to break even...4000sats? LOL told you this is getting cheaper and cheaper to pump and it is/was

decent money? there is not even 1BTC worth at the sell side at ~1k sats at bittrex..meaning not even 0.1 tops to make there haha. told you it won't even tickle  Wink

I double dare you scamming aidos market to put those BTC in bittrex..if it even exists hahaha

wow euphoric at 4k sats? LOL it can still go up to 40k, anything above that the higher the risk of losing money...scams pump the hardest, i told you earlier. what i want to see is 200k which will clearly never happen  Grin

https://fi.ee/en/distributors-providers-cross-border-e-money-services/uab-payrico

yeah worth something but definitely not 200k sats LOL..you should be euphoric when you are in the positive side, a lot of you who bought are still underwater hehe

BTW folks notice that these shills are always saying dollars$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ? because they actually lost money if they consider the BTC value hehe

bro you need to stfu as you have nothing else of value to say.  you're fudding is backwards dumbass.  you fud shitcoins/dead projects or coins that need a kick in the ass to get going...oh and scammers....none of which are adk.  please leave your parents basement for once.  you keep talking about things/price right NOW.  it is of no value as everyone is looking for moon due to COME in the next months.  idiot.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
yup.

$40usd per ADK is 1bil marketcap which is still more than fair/undervalued after the bank goes live very soon.  look at the top 50, top 25 coins even....sooo much overpriced USELESS garbage shitcoins.  ADK will be top 10 by the end of this year ... if not, 2022 for sure.

my take is 5-10 bucks before march with 40-50 bucks by summer (hoping), and absolute epic would be 100usd per adk year end.  again if ppl are calling BS they haven't been paying attention or done their homework.  this is not the same as 99% of the shitcoins out there.  i think 'worst case' would be adk is say 25-40 bucks by end of this year which would be amazing anyhow. Smiley

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

wow euphoric at 4k sats? LOL it can still go up to 40k, anything above that the higher the risk of losing money...scams pump the hardest, i told you earlier. what i want to see is 200k which will clearly never happen  Grin

It's been confirmed by most of european countries on their official websites now, people are loosing theirs pants for a small x5, they must be not used to real projects ( difficult in crypto. ). When ADK will reach maturity at Triple digits with millions €/$ in funding book, the ETF will step also will have his time of haters, funny.

I saw hundreds of boys like this screaming the same with eth at 2$ or bitcoin at 100$.

10 - 30$ is where ADK should be
legendary

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

wow euphoric at 4k sats? LOL it can still go up to 40k, anything above that the higher the risk of losing money...scams pump the hardest, i told you earlier. what i want to see is 200k which will clearly never happen  Grin

legendary

legendary

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
so full of fail.  you must be trying to fud this coin/project for a reason, either keep it cheap so you can buy more...or just mocking because one of your other coins got shit on/you feel the need to protect it?  or you try to shitpost like me to 'convince or prove' a coin is total garbage.....when in fact this one isn't you idiot.  lmao...so nice try...imagine fudding a coin that will soon be top 30 in CMC hahahaha.

come back in a few months, let me know how it feels.

I'll leave the "or" for brainstorming. on the other hand you are looking to be more likely a paid shill or someone desperate to get his money back LOL  Tongue

no need to focus how i feel to this shitcoin because i have other stakes on other coins i can miss adk pump and dump if it happens it won't even tickle   Wink

keep dreaming of top 30 ... it is a dream only  Cheesy ..you're not gonna lose money dreaming unlike putting BTC to this shitcoin and really losing haha

He is a paid shill talking from India. Ricardo paid him 1 million rupees to shill ADK for 3 years straight.

Or better yet, perhaps it is Ricardo talking to you, did you think of this option also?

yup, paid shill is a high probability. ricardo is a hiring man so there are no good devs, he is also  circle jerking with GeorgeSoros since 2017 (page 7, Piston Honda 1st ADK post in this thread)

Anyone wanna acknowledge the distribution method, or is it gonna be run in the same willy nilly fashion?

The good news is that Aidos held it's value during all the crashes due to setting whatever price they feel like and having no exchange  Grin

Aidos first listed on cryptodao.com, but Ricardo Badoer explain on slack they tried to exit scam the money of users so he asked them to delist them from cryptodao.
Ricardo handle the situation with this crap exchange for back the ADK of all users, and for some he took from his own pocket to give them (i experienced it and he give me back my money stolen by cryptodao) , its a very kind hand from the Head of this project, he took care of his investors, we are a few community ( 300 person ) but we are all thankful for this guy.

About the exchange, again Ricardo received deal for list on cryptopia and yobit, but its a DAG tech and very hard to implement on exchange ( IOTA about 2 years for list it)
So he decided to take the whole thing with advance and created the own exchange of Aidos, Aidos exchange is a full exchange allow fiat pair, Bitcoin, litecoin etc like poloniex for example.
If you look forward in the thread you can see the aidos exchange have all service can provide a " normal exchange ", 2FA, fiat deposit, decent pair for trading, live support, sober and professional interface.

We are all expecting the release, end of July, start of august. Lets hope he will allow Buy ADK with Fiat and not only with Bitcoin/Litecoin

from what i hear this is legit and the dev is good and doesn't fuck around, which is good.  getting in on this one now (ground floor) is a GOOD idea! Cool Shocked

i think we could have a surprise project on our hands here in the coming months.  their aidos exchange site needs to tweaking though lol wtf.  but yes, the coin/project and investments are the key thing right now, not the mode of distribution.

GeorgeSoros BTW never left this thread...only ADK exclusive like a paid shill/salesman/bitch

is this how you call "good" for a dev? "does not fuck around" LOL ..yup he is a shitposter, shitty post and hollow logic.. BTW nobody wants to be like you piss honda hehehe

> He think a github high activities meaning good project.
> He think all bitcointalk members are pajeets, from third world shilling.
> Since he posted he could had made x4 free lunch money with 1,351,476.00 $USD bids on aidosmarket and less 2% slippage.
> Supply locked by foundation
> Bank about to buying back

Payrico.com lithuanian Bank is approved and all european countries updating their data, Aidos Kuneen pumped from 0.25c to 1.20$, and you think its the end ?
It doesn't even started young blood, do you hate money ?
lmao calling me a shill...right.  dude i call out the good and bad on this site, some end up going good, some end up going bad.  i don't shill/need to shill shit you fucking moron, i've made my money since late 2017. duuurrr.

meanwhile, adk just got their central bank license approved today, with # and all.  this one is breaking new grounds, even if twitter personalities don't shill it or mention...they don't know the half of it (well, some do Wink )  

see you fud/non believers from the fucking moon hahaha.  

i advised to buy cheap the past year, hopefully dummies listened.  i could have told you all to buy at 10-100usd but trying to be nice/help to get ppl to MAKE money (as i have done before on this site). Smiley

you said "trying to help people to make money"? then you are not helping if some end up going bad LOL

adk is a crypto not a bank.. (whatever the name of that bank) is the one that got it's license.

...see 1 BTC can pump and dump this shit in bittrex hehe.. enjoy your 0.01 BTC profit haha

BTW bittrex markets are getting some action now..altseason and bull market time  Cool

don't get blinded by "banking" folks i've seen a scam bank in my lifetime that runs away with the money after declaring bankruptcy.

hey rico..throw back some BTC from the ICO into bittrex okay? at least give some of the BTC back to investors LOL

this moronic post right here just proves (even more) you have zero fucking clue wtf you're talking about, or know a good thing when you see it.

Forget him, Piston Honda, we just won. He can buy our bag at 100$++. And even then i would call ADK cheap.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
lmao calling me a shill...right.  dude i call out the good and bad on this site, some end up going good, some end up going bad.  i don't shill/need to shill shit you fucking moron, i've made my money since late 2017. duuurrr.

meanwhile, adk just got their central bank license approved today, with # and all.  this one is breaking new grounds, even if twitter personalities don't shill it or mention...they don't know the half of it (well, some do Wink )  

you said "trying to help people to make money"? then you are not helping if some end up going bad LOL

adk is a crypto not a bank.. (whatever the name of that bank) is the one that got it's license.

...see 1 BTC can pump and dump this shit in bittrex hehe.. enjoy your 0.01 BTC profit haha

BTW bittrex markets are getting some action now..altseason and bull market time  Cool

don't get blinded by "banking" folks i've seen a scam bank in my lifetime that runs away with the money after declaring bankruptcy.

hey rico..throw back some BTC from the ICO into bittrex okay? at least give some of the BTC back to investors LOL

this moronic post right here just proves (even more) you have zero fucking clue wtf you're talking about, or know a good thing when you see it.
legendary

legendary
Juicin' crypto

meanwhile, adk just got their central bank license approved today, with # and all.  this one is breaking new grounds, even if twitter personalities don't shill it or mention...they don't know the half of it (well, some do Wink )  

legendary
so full of fail.  you must be trying to fud this coin/project for a reason, either keep it cheap so you can buy more...or just mocking because one of your other coins got shit on/you feel the need to protect it?  or you try to shitpost like me to 'convince or prove' a coin is total garbage.....when in fact this one isn't you idiot.  lmao...so nice try...imagine fudding a coin that will soon be top 30 in CMC hahahaha.

come back in a few months, let me know how it feels.

I'll leave the "or" for brainstorming. on the other hand you are looking to be more likely a paid shill or someone desperate to get his money back LOL  Tongue

no need to focus how i feel to this shitcoin because i have other stakes on other coins i can miss adk pump and dump if it happens it won't even tickle   Wink

keep dreaming of top 30 ... it is a dream only  Cheesy ..you're not gonna lose money dreaming unlike putting BTC to this shitcoin and really losing haha

He is a paid shill talking from India. Ricardo paid him 1 million rupees to shill ADK for 3 years straight.

Or better yet, perhaps it is Ricardo talking to you, did you think of this option also?

yup, paid shill is a high probability. ricardo is a hiring man so there are no good devs, he is also  circle jerking with GeorgeSoros since 2017 (page 7, Piston Honda 1st ADK post in this thread)

Anyone wanna acknowledge the distribution method, or is it gonna be run in the same willy nilly fashion?

The good news is that Aidos held it's value during all the crashes due to setting whatever price they feel like and having no exchange  Grin

Aidos first listed on cryptodao.com, but Ricardo Badoer explain on slack they tried to exit scam the money of users so he asked them to delist them from cryptodao.
Ricardo handle the situation with this crap exchange for back the ADK of all users, and for some he took from his own pocket to give them (i experienced it and he give me back my money stolen by cryptodao) , its a very kind hand from the Head of this project, he took care of his investors, we are a few community ( 300 person ) but we are all thankful for this guy.

About the exchange, again Ricardo received deal for list on cryptopia and yobit, but its a DAG tech and very hard to implement on exchange ( IOTA about 2 years for list it)
So he decided to take the whole thing with advance and created the own exchange of Aidos, Aidos exchange is a full exchange allow fiat pair, Bitcoin, litecoin etc like poloniex for example.
If you look forward in the thread you can see the aidos exchange have all service can provide a " normal exchange ", 2FA, fiat deposit, decent pair for trading, live support, sober and professional interface.

We are all expecting the release, end of July, start of august. Lets hope he will allow Buy ADK with Fiat and not only with Bitcoin/Litecoin

from what i hear this is legit and the dev is good and doesn't fuck around, which is good.  getting in on this one now (ground floor) is a GOOD idea! Cool Shocked

i think we could have a surprise project on our hands here in the coming months.  their aidos exchange site needs to tweaking though lol wtf.  but yes, the coin/project and investments are the key thing right now, not the mode of distribution.

GeorgeSoros BTW never left this thread...only ADK exclusive like a paid shill/salesman/bitch

is this how you call "good" for a dev? "does not fuck around" LOL ..yup he is a shitposter, shitty post and hollow logic.. BTW nobody wants to be like you piss honda hehehe
Pages:
Jump to: