Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat] - page 6. (Read 56880 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059

Why not use an existing coin for the network?

Answer: scam dump

Here is why...

What is an asset for a business? Answer: Bitcoin

Is adk an asset? Answer: no, although he said it will become an asset

Now, what is the sure way to have an asset (bitcoin)?...well..Answer: scam dump ( that also includes scam ICO)

Payrico?...yup you all are paying rico for giving you hopes and dreams LOL

You sound like menopp.. hehe Wink

Well, why should Ricardo use Bitcoin when he can use his own coin where he control most of the total supply?

Regarding Bitcoin, it was said to be a scam in the beginning also, and tell me why Bitcoin isnt a scam as of now (watching the massive Tether fraud which is going on..).

Payrico will be there.

Did i say use bitcoin?

I will not recommend anything, speaking of tether..why not create his own stablecoin?..that is also an option.

But in any case bitcoin is still an asset...who does not want an asset? Nobody and that includes ICO like this and scam dumpers like this hehe

his own coin where he control most of the total supply

Pump and dump scam
Activity: 204
Merit: 101

Here is why...

Now, what is the sure way to have an asset (bitcoin)?...well..Answer: scam dump ( that also includes scam ICO)

You sound like menopp.. hehe Wink

Well, why should Ricardo use Bitcoin when he can use his own coin where he control most of the total supply?

Regarding Bitcoin, it was said to be a scam in the beginning also, and tell me why Bitcoin isnt a scam as of now (watching the massive Tether fraud which is going on..).

Payrico will be there.
legendary

Here is why...

what did Ricardo do with all the ICO money for this? Just buy some sick watches and some banks in random-ass countries?

Wink
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
it will bust out again, not worried given talks i have had.

as for 'distribution' that is always used as a negative excuse and usually it's correct (moreso for massive cap coins with HUUUGE coin numbers).  in this case it can hinder performance of smaller cap and low count coins but 'distribution' is not a worry here even if a certain group has been dumping/trying to shake weak hands.  this one has been very harsh i agree but it isn't a dead coin dumped to oblivion.  in addition, this is a very long and low REdistribution of coins......which will only go up in the near future.

the lead boss and devs of this coin know the fuckery that is taking place and it will not matter soon due to the amount of money that adk will soon be revolving around in terms of being a fee coin for payrico.com and the buy back that supposedly should happen to a degree.  essentially the fuckery of dumps will come to a halt soon enough and this will get back to it's NORMAL price/valuation (whatevre the fuck that will be) - def more than this shit price.
legendary
yeah a scam doing 99% more than every shitcoin on the market in the backround, with results about to show....right.  Roll Eyes

let's say 99%..okay..

but the remaining 1% is this LOL

the scale of the scam dump this coin has done...there is no future, it is obvious there is something wrong at how this coin is distributed.

whatever pump that comes. it will be just a pump and dump better exit at the next peak price and still "cut your losses" because nobody who invested here will get their money back (BTC value)

the ones who once owned ADK (scam holders/scam distribution) see their stash as " this is X amount of BTC for our stash hehe"

while bag holders..."this will be the next big thing" LOL..suckers.

just look at the ANN first pages, they scam distributed and one of them "let's go to bitcointalk and trade this shit for BTC".

You lack deep knowledge my friend Wink

I am a holder of this coin and your post only amuses me. Perhaps you dont know what this project is all about and what powers are behind this coin. But you will find out pretty soon.

Again..the original BTC value of the "scammed"  Cheesy will never be recovered.

Watch.

220k sats vs 1k sats...that's at least x200...LOL..breaking even is a looooooong shot

..not gonna happen ..ever hehe

But yeah, i'll watch
yeah a scam doing 99% more than every shitcoin on the market in the backround, with results about to show....right.  Roll Eyes

let's say 99%..okay..

the scale of the scam dump this coin has done...there is no future, it is obvious there is something wrong at how this coin is distributed.

whatever pump that comes. it will be just a pump and dump better exit at the next peak price and still "cut your losses" because nobody who invested here will get their money back (BTC value)

the ones who once owned ADK (scam holders/scam distribution) see their stash as " this is X amount of BTC for our stash hehe"

just look at the ANN first pages, they scam distributed and one of them "let's go to bitcointalk and trade this shit for BTC".

I am a holder of this coin and your post only amuses me. Perhaps you dont know what this project is all about and what powers are behind this coin. But you will find out pretty soon.

Watch.
legendary

let's say 99%..okay..

Yeah..but i know the power of dump. Every scam dump have scam beginnings LOL.

But yeah pump is coming..the pump and dump scam hehe

let's say 99%..okay..

legendary

let's say 99%..okay..

legendary
Juicin' crypto
yeah a scam doing 99% more than every shitcoin on the market in the backround, with results about to show....right.  Roll Eyes
legendary
what did Ricardo do with all the ICO money for this? Just buy some sick watches and some banks in random-ass countries?

LOL .... can i say scam?...  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

legendary
Juicin' crypto
ADK on bittrex live today, noooiiiiiiiiiiiiccceee!  Shocked Cool Wink
legendary
Juicin' crypto

awesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooommme.  though i'm sure it will do more once they release all their upcoming items in the coming months lol.  for now just a wallet, but very slick and works well.  don rico seems to have a shitload up his sleeve so i think many surprises are in store.  how the fuck this coin isn't top 50 at the least on CMC is mind boggling.  Huh Angry Undecided

seems they already re-released a new patch for it ver. 2.0.1 so best to download that one now, as of today.

Because none gives a fuck about a wallet ..  or website .. thats why its not TOP 50 as you say also marketing hasnt impressed much so far hope it gets better when PayRico goes live but the price isnt even in the toilet anymore its been Flushed and is on its way out to sea.
When someone said in chat (before they where insta banned) it would go below 3000 sats i was laughing and assume he was Joking or retarded .. yet here we are.  

Ps.
Dont come with that retarded Average down bullshit .

Without PayRico actually happening and going LIVE ADK isnt going anywhere.

also if any issues, at least with this coin/project you can reach the ceo (and even 1-2 other members) very easily.  try doing that with other coins/projects besides getting a 'lead dev' who will tell you almost nothing or feed you hopes/dreams bullshit.  shit takes time esp when you have to deal with biz outside of the crypto realm...add covid to the mix and well, delays.  but such delays don't last long/forever Wink

you have:
aidoskuneen.com
aidosmarket.com
aidosfoundation.com
payrico.com - the offshore bank (proprietary so no bs to have to deal with co-owners, outside investors/silent partners, board members and shit like that)
nixiq.com - their new hub for development team with ACTUAL office location in Dubai
buxano.com - an affiliate offshoot safe exchange from core team members (vetted)
bitlocus.com - outside exchange but working directly with ADK group and payrico to ensure smooth alt/crypto/btc transactions into/out of the bank.

yes the price is ass now but it's a golden buy imo.  can't help it if ppl STILL feel unsure/uneasy about it.  dunno why as it's going to overperform soon (again) but this time...fucking stay there.
*boom* mind blown.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

awesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooommme.  though i'm sure it will do more once they release all their upcoming items in the coming months lol.  for now just a wallet, but very slick and works well.  don rico seems to have a shitload up his sleeve so i think many surprises are in store.  how the fuck this coin isn't top 50 at the least on CMC is mind boggling.  Huh Angry Undecided

seems they already re-released a new patch for it ver. 2.0.1 so best to download that one now, as of today.

Because none gives a fuck about a wallet ..  or website .. thats why its not TOP 50 as you say also marketing hasnt impressed much so far hope it gets better when PayRico goes live but the price isnt even in the toilet anymore its been Flushed and is on its way out to sea.
When someone said in chat (before they where insta banned) it would go below 3000 sats i was laughing and assume he was Joking or retarded .. yet here we are. 

Ps.
Dont come with that retarded Average down bullshit .

Without PayRico actually happening and going LIVE ADK isnt going anywhere.
legendary
Juicin' crypto

awesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooommme.  though i'm sure it will do more once they release all their upcoming items in the coming months lol.  for now just a wallet, but very slick and works well.  don rico seems to have a shitload up his sleeve so i think many surprises are in store.  how the fuck this coin isn't top 50 at the least on CMC is mind boggling.  Huh Angry Undecided

Pages:
Jump to: