Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀🚀AirChain (ANK)🚀🚀 - The next revolution in Freight Industry - page 10. (Read 2080 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Investors from all over the world can buy project tokens?

Yes, no limitations.

Before buying a token, do investors need to go through the verification process?

Yes, you're right. KYC is obligatory.
Can it be that the investor will not pass the test? Then how to become your sponsor?
Not pass? What does not pass in the profession of an investor?
And how to become a sponsor is to support the project Airchain campaign bounty.

I doubt that many investors will want to pass this test. Many investors refuse to pass verification on exchanges. For the sake of buying tokens, too, can refuse.
It is imporsible.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Investors from all over the world can buy project tokens?

Yes, no limitations.

Before buying a token, do investors need to go through the verification process?

Yes, you're right. KYC is obligatory.
Can it be that the investor will not pass the test? Then how to become your sponsor?
Not pass? What does not pass in the profession of an investor?
And how to become a sponsor is to support the project Airchain campaign bounty.

I doubt that many investors will want to pass this test. Many investors refuse to pass verification on exchanges. For the sake of buying tokens, too, can refuse.
Activity: 36
If someone orders too many times in a year, do they get discounts for the next order?  
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I hope this will be very beneficial project for their users. Product and content is basic things for the success of project and i like there service providing on Google Play Store , MVP and Apple store. The Demo is available on these sites.
Where can I find more information about your partners?
This information is easy to find at our website https://airchain.network/
a great platform to facilitate transactions, but how do you work in the air chain? please give details
Our platform is not only a mobile app. It's the ecosystem with many services utilizing multiple private permissioned blockchain networks. With our mobile app we want to show that it's already possible to develop applications which uses different services in the ecosystem. KYC solutions, supply chains, notary functions, etc. We already have patented technology(more are coming) how to securely and privately store sensitive data. Enterprises as well as usual people need the combination of trustability of blockchain and privacy as well as hight transaction rate.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I checked your website . I see that you have a fairly large team and you have partners . All this inspires confidence . According to your road map, you already had A pre-sale, how much did you collect ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
According to road map token sale should have been completed in second quarter. We are already in the middle of 3rd quarter that means alpha version of the platform should be available by now. Since the thread was started couple of days ago does this mean crowdfunding is over and listing on exchanges is next ?
Activity: 23
Where can I find more information about your partners?
I came across the WP of the project, looks like it looks old.

Hi! fnamcma
Will make it available in short time. Site is being uploaded with more detailed  info. Please wait a little bit.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
a great platform to facilitate transactions, but how do you work in the air chain? please give details
Is there Bitcoin community support tasks like bounty for this project?

We currently do not have Bounty campaigns as well as for Miners. We will inform you soon if any.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
Is there Bitcoin community support tasks like bounty for this project?
Activity: 32
I came across the WP of the project, looks like it looks old.
Activity: 29
Are any successful Dev Team products announced to the market?
Activity: 31
Can you explain more about how to apply blockchain technology to your product?
How widely will a user’s identity information be spread?

The user’s identity information will be stored in a separate multi-decentralized blockchains network and never directly shared with other services or platforms. The KYC module will provide “Confirmation” to other services or platforms on biometrics-based access and verification of KYC information.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The global freight industry has a huge industry chain, and the space for AirChain coins to grow is huge. Investors who like it can stay focused and wait patiently.
Activity: 29
How widely will a user’s identity information be spread?
Activity: 31
This is a great project. What events are Airchain team going to attend any time soon?
Pages:
Jump to: