Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀🚀AirChain (ANK)🚀🚀 - The next revolution in Freight Industry - page 13. (Read 2080 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 1
The team plans to increase the number of corporate partners?
We have plans for partners. You can refer to Website: https://airchain.network
I looked at the website, and I saw Partners have a Selfkey system. I highly appreciate the identity of Airchain. Can you explain in greater detail the profitability of the investor when participating in the project?

Please send us an email to: [email protected]
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

I looked at the website, and I saw Partners have a Selfkey system. I highly appreciate the identity of Airchain. Can you explain in greater detail the profitability of the investor when participating in the project?

Activity: 24
Can you explain what ANK makes unique from other crypto coins? What is the goal of this project that will set it apart and make it a valuable coin in the future?
Activity: 29
Where can I find out more about the development team of this project, how do I know that this development team is focused on this project without joining more than other projects?
In similar projects the team members already worked?
Yes, they have the experience with similar projects.
Our development team and advisors are easy to find anywhere on Google and Linkedin.
I can tell about general terms about the team right now. The team consists of Blockchain developers and programmers, management team, marketing team, and Exchange development team. The management team has extensive background and experience in the financial markets and the Blockchain programming team has expertise in building private distributed ledger networks, mobile apps.

Will you submit this information on your website?
Activity: 29
I see the adviser as Director of Market Development at Huobi, this market is quite big in the field of Crypto, my personal opinion is that ANK will certainly be on Huobi. But I want to know if it's on any other exchanges? I would like to feel more secure when ANK is present in other exchanges.
Where can I find out more about the development team of this project, how do I know that this development team is focused on this project without joining more than other projects?
Our development team and advisors are easy to find anywhere on Google and Linkedin.
I can tell about general terms about the team right now. The team consists of Blockchain developers and programmers, management team, marketing team, and Exchange development team. The management team has extensive background and experience in the financial markets and the Blockchain programming team has expertise in building private distributed ledger networks, mobile apps.

Similar projects are already working on the crypto-currency market. Where is the guarantee that your project will not be crushed by competitors?

How do I compare shipping rates between Airchain and another carrier? I need specific numbers.

You can refer to Airchain's prices on the Whitepaper.
Activity: 30
Investors from all over the world can buy project tokens?

Yes, no limitations.

Before buying a token, do investors need to go through the verification process?

Yes, you're right. KYC is obligatory.
Can it be that the investor will not pass the test? Then how to become your sponsor?
Not pass? What does not pass in the profession of an investor?
And how to become a sponsor is to support the project Airchain campaign bounty.
Not all investors of the crypto-currency market wish to pass the audit. They are attracted by the anonymity of the market.
Activity: 31
I learned that the project was based on the "old method, but new technology". I particularly like the Smart Contract technology applied in the project. However, it is assumed that the goods are shipped through KYC, but the carrier is not banned, but the carrier is completely unknown. In this case, who is responsible for the investigation?
Yes, no limitations.
Before buying a token, do investors need to go through the verification process?
Can it be that the investor will not pass the test? Then how to become your sponsor?

We currently do not have Airdrop and Bounty campaigns. We will notify you soon.
Activity: 33

Yes, no limitations.

Yes, no limitations.

Yes, no limitations.

Yes, no limitations, Except for US and China.

Yes, no limitations, Except for US and China.
I see your project using SmartContract 2.0. So can you tell me how SmartContract 2.0 is more advanced than version 1.0? I still do not understand much about the application.

Hi! Marie.
The use of Smart Contracts 2.0 to not only trigger events but actually carry them out automatically represents a bold evolution that is being actively explored by a few today. Smart contracts are self-executing computer codes that automatically carry out functions once a triggering event has taken place. It is a linear contract that can include multiple parties (investors, borrowers, buyers, sellers etc.) and that cannot be altered.
Pages:
Jump to: