Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀🚀AirChain (ANK)🚀🚀 - The next revolution in Freight Industry - page 14. (Read 2080 times)

copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
What about bounty? If necessary I can reserve the French translation!
Telegram groups?

Don't spam. You'll get banned from the strange guy.
Telegram: https://t.me/AirchainNetwork_chat
Activity: 34
What about bounty? If necessary I can reserve the French translation!
Telegram groups?
Activity: 32
The fact that the soft/hard cap is not set very high makes me bullish about this. It is a sign of a professional team with a strategic view of the project.
Hello, I have some questions
Smart contract address?
ETH address?
Is there KYC or not?
Plan after ICO?
And what exchanges your coin will be listed?
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
This is a another great project.
I would like to ask if there's a airdrop or bounty for this great project?

We do not currently have Airdrop and Bounty campaigns. We will notify you soon.

Air transport accounts for a large share of the total cost of the transport industry. AirChain's use of Blocchain technology in the airfreight industry will create the advantage of fast, low cost. In the future, does the project extend to other transportation industries?

We have created a platform, and in the future can apply to all means of transport.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Air transport accounts for a large share of the total cost of the transport industry. AirChain's use of Blocchain technology in the airfreight industry will create the advantage of fast, low cost. In the future, does the project extend to other transportation industries?
Activity: 26
Through this project, I find the project beneficial to the user very effective.
After the ICO, how long will it take to pay the Token? Which countries will be restricted?
Activity: 27
Does this project have a policy that encourages small investors? 
Activity: 34
Does the development team have enough resources to develop your project? In addition, do you have any external links?
brand new
Activity: 0
This is a another great project.
I would like to ask if there's a airdrop or bounty for this great project?
Activity: 25
Reading this project, I feel that the project benefits the user very effectively. Can Airchain be shipped in some regions or globally?
Activity: 37
This project is great but unfortunately, I do not have much capital to invest in this project, but I can call for a huge investment from a friend, so I will get any rewards from you?
I have downloaded the application for trial and still have some incomplete scores. Hopefully, in the coming years, developers will improve and add more new features.

We will update the application soon!
As I find out, this is the project to be on the exchange. If I invest in this project with the huge amount of ANK, what is my benefit in that?

Please send us an email to: [email protected]
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
How will AirChain solve the problem when the capital mobilization level does not meet the target?
Activity: 28
Where can I find out more about the development team of this project, how do I know that this development team is focused on this project without joining more than other projects?
In similar projects the team members already worked?
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Hi, I am Kramer, I record professional videos review about ICO. I have more than 100k subscribers, let's talk about investment deals, smart contract development, latest updates and a lot more, If you are interested in a cooperation with me please send me a private message.

Thank you! The development team of the project is currently highly professional and qualified to develop the project.

Why does a good idea project like this not apply to Bounty and Airdrop campaigns?

Don't let this topic overwhelm the bounty hunting requirements through private messages, which can be removed as other topics. This site only asks and answers questions related to the project.
Activity: 27
I have downloaded the application for trial and still have some incomplete scores. Hopefully, in the coming years, developers will improve and add more new features.
If I invest in this project with a large amount, then when the project exchanges, what is the profit of investors in it?
Activity: 33
Does the project have a Bounty or Airdrop program? I really want to participate.

Hi!
We do not apply Airdrop and Bounty campaigns. We would like to give preference to those who buy Tokens.
We now have an 8% Bonuses for Bloggers and Writers account.

Why does a good idea project like this not apply to Bounty and Airdrop campaigns?
Pages:
Jump to: