Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀🚀AirChain (ANK)🚀🚀 - The next revolution in Freight Industry - page 2. (Read 2080 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
really amazing project, i was looking for something like this. Airchain will bring a lot of people come to this crypto industry if it success. Keep it up guys

Activity: 41
It is not necessary to specify which type of advertising is better. It is necessary to use all the available advertising options, and then the results of the ICO will be more positive.
I think if someone wants to promote their product, they need to use all sorts of ads that may have to quickly attract people.
It does not seem like a good idea to attract investors, but the main factor influencing investor expectations is market activity, the main factor that investors react to a finished product.
If you have a super team and good advertising but the idea of ​​the project is very weak it is difficult to succeed.
you're right. After all, we are the ones who will create the product, advertise it and manage it. You can say that a lot depends on the team.

Activity: 30
It is not necessary to specify which type of advertising is better. It is necessary to use all the available advertising options, and then the results of the ICO will be more positive.
I think if someone wants to promote their product, they need to use all sorts of ads that may have to quickly attract people.
It does not seem like a good idea to attract investors, but the main factor influencing investor expectations is market activity, the main factor that investors react to a finished product.
If you have a super team and good advertising but the idea of ​​the project is very weak it is difficult to succeed.
Activity: 28
Nice project. I personalize all time follow and share with my all friend I hope this coin future big. This coin fast to last with all time follow and any airdrop and bounty I join and my all friend join. I think this coin future will be a success.
Activity: 31
When investing in a project at any stage of its development, even before listing or after, there are still risks. But the fact that you need to invest money is good to think it all out
Activity: 24
All investors who buy during the ICO have the same risk. I think, bonuses are nothing more than a marketing move. After listing on the exchange, the risk is significantly reduced.
In theory, these bonuses should at least slightly ease the risk of investors. When all teams of projects work well, there will be no need for these bonuses. Investors will buy tokens without them.
Probably yes. Therefore, bonuses are unlikely to reduce the risk for all investors. Of course, it can be precisely stated that the first will have more profit.
All investors who buy during the ICO have the same risk. I think, bonuses are nothing more than a marketing move. After listing on the exchange, the risk is significantly reduced.
In theory, these bonuses should at least slightly ease the risk of investors. When all teams of projects work well, there will be no need for these bonuses. Investors will buy tokens without them.
Activity: 30
To attract investors, a lot of methods are used, including bonuses for early investors and it works.
Activity: 28
If the team spares no effort and money for advertising, investors are sure to be interested in the project and buy its tokens in large quantities.
Activity: 35
The project should update the current project details to what stage.
Hi!
The latest updates will be posted on our website https://Airchain.network/.
The site primarily publishes important information about startup. So, those who want to keep up with the latest developments, let them visit the project site.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Hi!
The latest updates will be posted on our website https://Airchain.network/.
Activity: 39
Everyone knows how difficult it is to find a worthwhile idea and to create a product that meets the requirements of customers and is consistent with the views of investors about a profitable investment.
Activity: 32
Activity: 36
▲Thank you▲

Maybe some good news coming soon

We had a warm meet up with HOUBI OTC Manager and some of Vietnamese Community Leaders in Hanoi last week.

We are now so close to Houbi’s VC fund. Our meeting has never been that successful. We’ve got brilliant results on some certain aspects.

It's good that the project provided this information.
There are many projects with experienced teams and successful advertising, but that is not always the main ingredient of success.
I don't understand from your 1st post the following
if I want to send a parcel I can go to DHL, UPS, etc. These traditional companies provide tracking information so I could see every stage of delivery.
Why I should use you product to send parcel? Are your fees would be much more cheaper or delivery much more faster or what?
Please read through our Whitepaper of this project https://airchain.network/docs/the-airchain-whitepaper-v3.pdf
We tried to make it clear.
Hope you will understand and like this idea.
Not many people like to read WP, the better way is to make IT clear on first page. Just an advice: explain why are you better then DHL (and others) on the main page of your ANN at least.
I see how it works quite like Uber.
They carry goods by plane passengers. These passengers will earn less when they sell their excess kilograms. And within a short time an item will reach the recipient's hand.
This project really needs partners like UPS, FedEx to complete the tracking information.
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
I don't understand from your 1st post the following

if I want to send a parcel I can go to DHL, UPS, etc. These traditional companies provide tracking information so I could see every stage of delivery.
Why I should use you product to send parcel? Are your fees would be much more cheaper or delivery much more faster or what?
Please read through our Whitepaper of this project https://airchain.network/docs/the-airchain-whitepaper-v3.pdf
We tried to make it clear.
Hope you will understand and like this idea.

Not many people like to read WP, the better way is to make IT clear on first page. Just an advice: explain why are you better then DHL (and others) on the main page of your ANN at least.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Is the company planning a bounty? On the site I did not find this information.
Currently they have no bounty campaign.
We are not planning a bounty campaign yet. We will inform you soon if it is available on our website https://Airchain.network/
Is the company planning a bounty? On the site I did not find this information.
Currently they have no bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: