Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀🚀AirChain (ANK)🚀🚀 - The next revolution in Freight Industry - page 3. (Read 2080 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is the company planning a bounty? On the site I did not find this information.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
I still look forward to the day of ICO sale, but there is still no announcement for that.
Hopefully get the answer from Airchain.

just look the roadmap presale and tokensale will start on quarter 3 on 2018
i think it will start around september or october 2018
Activity: 31
It is not necessary to specify which type of advertising is better. It is necessary to use all the available advertising options, and then the results of the ICO will be more positive.
I think if someone wants to promote their product, they need to use all sorts of ads that may have to quickly attract people.
Use quality and affordable advertising options. The effect of advertising will be fast.
copper member
Activity: 82
I still look forward to the day of ICO sale, but there is still no announcement for that.
Hopefully get the answer from Airchain.
Activity: 30
It is not necessary to specify which type of advertising is better. It is necessary to use all the available advertising options, and then the results of the ICO will be more positive.
I think if someone wants to promote their product, they need to use all sorts of ads that may have to quickly attract people.
Activity: 36
Not everything depends on the team there are other factors influencing the success of the project, but I agree that professionals play an important role.
It may be that many players do not have enough experience, because the real necessity is right from their own experience, so what they have formed and can be re-developed.
That's right. With the fact that in this case, effective advertising is needed which gives a quick result and is aimed at different audiences.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
very very interesting this announcement, only see detail in the link, Grin Grin Grin Grin
Don't need to write too much, don't need too have any picture to get attention from reader. You are so lazy, men
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
I don't understand from your 1st post the following

if I want to send a parcel I can go to DHL, UPS, etc. These traditional companies provide tracking information so I could see every stage of delivery.
Why I should use you product to send parcel? Are your fees would be much more cheaper or delivery much more faster or what?
Please read through our Whitepaper of this project https://airchain.network/docs/the-airchain-whitepaper-v3.pdf
We tried to make it clear.
Hope you will understand and like this idea.
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
I don't understand from your 1st post the following

if I want to send a parcel I can go to DHL, UPS, etc. These traditional companies provide tracking information so I could see every stage of delivery.
Why I should use you product to send parcel? Are your fees would be much more cheaper or delivery much more faster or what?
Activity: 42
I have some questions:
- Some members of the development team of the project I did not find on Linkedin?
- How did their history work with the former Blockchain platform?
Activity: 35
How long does it take to lock the team token and advisors?
Activity: 36
I interesting how it will be.
Participating in some bounties, I noticed paid advertising of these projects on CMC, Youtube. From this, it can be concluded that those projects that are trying to work, use all possible means to attract investors.
Many projects use different advertising. As practice shows, media bounties (YouTube) are much more effective.
It seems to me that the most productive advertising is that which covers the target audience. Therefore, the Btt signature company is the most productive.
The signature campaign on Btt is effective for finding large investors, but not always large investors fill Hard Cap. A campaign bounty in social networks can finish the filling of Hard Cap.
Each project chooses the path that it develops. This project attends various conferences. And I think this might be a good project.
Activity: 33
This is a great idea. If this project is successful, the time and cost of shipping will be much improved, benefiting the user.
Activity: 25
NICE project and good team work.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
It is not necessary to state unequivocally what type of advertising is better than another. It is necessary to use all available advertising options, then the result of ICO will be positive.
I interesting how it will be.
Participating in some bounties, I noticed paid advertising of these projects on CMC, Youtube. From this, it can be concluded that those projects that are trying to work, use all possible means to attract investors.
Many projects use different advertising. As practice shows, media bounties (YouTube) are much more effective.
It seems to me that the most productive advertising is that which covers the target audience. Therefore, the Btt signature company is the most productive.
The signature campaign on Btt is effective for finding large investors, but not always large investors fill Hard Cap. A campaign bounty in social networks can finish the filling of Hard Cap.
Activity: 41
Without a good advertising campaign these days, not a single project will be promoted. Advertising is the engine of progress.
Is it really better not to, while team members have experience working with block projects?
Activity: 42
Airchain will be an international ecosystem in the future, with 100 billion tokens.

Have you got any ideas for investors in this project? Because Airchain have Huobi Advisor, I think the probability of ANK tokens traded on Huobi Pro is very high
Activity: 29
Not everything depends on the team there are other factors influencing the success of the project, but I agree that professionals play an important role.
It may be that many players do not have enough experience, because the real necessity is right from their own experience, so what they have formed and can be re-developed.
Pages:
Jump to: