Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] BILIBIT - Philippines First Decentralized Crypto Ecosystem - page 2. (Read 2454 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 100
Very interest prooject and roadmaps, i waiting next update for this trhead
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Woah Great Project hope for the success of this good luck guys!
Activity: 70
i dont know that airdrop is still available or close but anyway i like to apply. i think it's have good potential
Yes its still open feel free to get your ticket to the moon.
Activity: 63
i dont know that airdrop is still available or close but anyway i like to apply. i think it's have good potential
Glad to be following the Bilibit project! The Philippines is a huge market with tons of crypto supporters. This project should do very well.
Thank you for following Bilibit the frontier of decentralized community-driven crypto ecosystem in the Philippines.
Activity: 45
Glad to be following the Bilibit project! The Philippines is a huge market with tons of crypto supporters. This project should do very well.
Activity: 40
#Airdrop #Bitcoin #Blockchain #Bilibit #XRP
#Cryptocurrencies #Ethereum Join Bilibit Airdrop To get 1500 BLB
 join the project and make sure the project is successfull
 goodluck the very exciting project Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
It is an excellent project very well focused on what they will do. I am happy to be part of this project. The success will come thanks to the support of the community
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
I believe this project successful
Activity: 3
PoS means Proof of Stake. While you holding the coins you got paid. similar to interest on fiat currency. 

Algorithm is PoS, what is this?
Activity: 21
Algorithm is PoS, what is this?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Awaiting release of the whitepaper with more details about the project and how the community will benefit with Bilibit
Activity: 219
Bilibit is the first crypto project from the Philippines. Good job! I will be supporting your project!
Activity: 27
its nice project. goodluck guys..  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I thought I will gonna be lost  but thanks to website tutorial..successfully joined airdrop. Grin
Sorry for the confusement we are glad to have you in Bilibit Community don't forget to spread the good news about this Coin.
Activity: 43
Why everyone who comented here smthng like "good... Best project..." has so poor activity and merrit indicators?
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Let's support this project. Im waiting for the whitepaper and roadmap. Wish you all the best.

Shouldn't you first wait for the whitepaper and for the roadmap and maybe then decide to either support this project or not? Might be a smart a advice for the future if you want to become a successful investor Wink
Activity: 27
I started to believe this project and im willing to go with BILIBIT to the MOON.
Activity: 75
Wish to succes from go to the moon this project God bless
Activity: 112
a good start, the right approach, we are waiting for your successful work, in the development of the coin
Pages:
Jump to: