Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] BILIBIT - Philippines First Decentralized Crypto Ecosystem - page 6. (Read 2454 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
project seems good enough to look out for
Activity: 76
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
I'm waiting for Bounty Campaign.
Activity: 126
This project seems promising. Supply is good balanced, roadmap is pretty good. I have red the whitepaper. . .  Good luck!
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Great project and hoping for a bounty campaign.
Activity: 34
Hey hi devs, please keep going with this project and bear in mind that there are things to fix asap Smiley but good job
Activity: 6
This is an interesting project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
very good roadmap and a perfect whitepaper.   Grin  and the photos from the team are great, too.   Grin this is going to be a great project. Unfortunately, I can not attend because I think that it is not a good project and people just want to earn eth eth. but have fun with the "project". Why do you need so much data from us?
Activity: 101
# BIG ICO, excited to be part of it....long way to go and bang the crypto currency market........
Activity: 73
Developing and expanding human capabilities in terms of e-commerce is essential for the development of the world and having a crypto in that direction will bring huge development for the crypto world
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
this project looks very good Total Supply is very little ,, and I hope this project is good for the future.I am listing from airdrop, this project seems promising. My permission to participate in your project
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
Great porject for Filipino Community, Keep up the good work dev team. Thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
This looks like a great project. First decentralized crypto in Philippines, nice.
Activity: 112
really? from phillipine ?

well i dont know about dev, but every new coin should have specific purpose or its just worthless coin
We have that. All information that you need will get in our website.

even ur website not up yet
and i just confused why people here said this is great project

i need more specific information
Activity: 65
Reserve Russian translation
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
good project, how to follow logo contest? are there any special criteria?
may be the vision of the mission so that in the making of the logo can be in line with the vision of Bilibit mission. thank you
Activity: 148
Good/// Awesome Project...My Wishes for Great Success
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
all projects look attractive with the purpose and income promised to the community. I believe this project is very good, hopefully not only the promise given to those who follow this project.
thank you
Activity: 36
this seems to be a good project and very awesome. i will see how this project will be successful in the future .. and will be one of the successful projects in the crypto world.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
reserve greek translation
Pages:
Jump to: