Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] BILIBIT - Philippines First Decentralized Crypto Ecosystem - page 4. (Read 2454 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
This project will be successful! Sorry for the question: what exchange platform are you going to work on?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Good and interesting project
I have registered
With these few supply this currency will have a good future
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think this way is too difficult just to get some coin from airdrop bounty
Activity: 1
I think It really has future
Activity: 448
Chinese Translator
hard to get the airdrop
give it up
Activity: 364
In my opinion project has no future
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Wow it made from the Philippines that's why too much chichibureche in filling up the form.They really don't want to be malugi if they will really give the token.Anyway good luck.😁😁
Activity: 44
nice project, thats why i joined! good luck
Activity: 341
Merit: 3
nice project,it reminds me some real stuff~I'd like to join this,good luck!
Activity: 96
Too dificultly to join airdrop
Activity: 78
I join airdrop,
seems really good project Lips sealed
Activity: 107
looks good. i need japanese translation. if you have it.
Activity: 286
"Bilibit is Philippines first desentralised community-driven crypto ecosystem." 

Wow. I congratulate you with a  beginning of the journey! I  will watching for you. Good Luck!
Im sure this project will be succesful, i am willing to support and excited to read the whitepaper and roadmap, hope it will be available soon!!
Activity: 1
Activity: 518

Decentralized crypto ecosystem is an idea that has been thought of before, but this one applies to the Phillipines people.
Activity: 73
I think this project will be the best in future
Activity: 4
awesome project, keep it coming
Hi I am a Bilibit supporter way back your first announcement.

I am really into this project because it is a Filipino coin which my nationality is.

I have joined your airdrop fulfilled its requirements, and also joined the Cover Art bounty campaign for Bilibit coin!

I have a few questions tho,

On the bounty airdrop, can't you join both meme, and cover art for the bounty?

Also, do we have a live spreadsheet that can be published, so that registrants are able to see if they have sent the correct information?

Will be checking this constantly for updates, and also to check if someone had answered my question!

Again, as always. Thank you for sharing your coin! Smiley
Hello there the answer is yes you join meme, logo or cover art with multiple account but for airdrop its forbidden. Spreadsheet will be open to the public soon. Thank you for believing Bilibit. Stay tuned
I just want to ask..hope you won't abandon this project in short time?
Hope you have project plans that will attract more investors in time to come... If the answer is yes then am in for this project. Thanks
This project is lifetime we have set a course to continue it further until then you are welcome to the community as our supporter.
Pages:
Jump to: