Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 40. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Still can't believe I was lucky enough to find this coin on Twitter just before the free air drop. Biting my fingernails off waiting for this one pager to release tomorrow~!

Welcome aboard mate. Stay close as there are great things coming up !

hopefully all that happens. seeing the current market conditions, I became doubtful.
but seeing this great platform team, I'm sure good memories will happen again.

Well the market conditions are very good for new projects and for investing in crypto in my opinion but we will see how DSTRA will do in the long run.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Still can't believe I was lucky enough to find this coin on Twitter just before the free air drop. Biting my fingernails off waiting for this one pager to release tomorrow~!

hopefully all that happens. seeing the current market conditions, I became doubtful.
but seeing this great platform team, I'm sure good memories will happen again.

Activity: 28
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
Nice new ann, great work!
Activity: 121
 Wink  I am 100% confident in DSTRA and I assure it.
 ••As soon as you continue to publish all the details of the team, including the details with the small details, we prove to ourselves and to everyone that DSTRA has a great activity in the present and the future, → a little patience and continuous work.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
to my understanding we should swap to dstra v2 before end of current airdrop round?
Activity: 109
another airdrop on the way ladies and gentlemen. Time to hodl and wait for the next exchange after crex24 and the masternode buzz. It would be interesting to see how high it will go on crex24

I am looking forward to listing CR24.
Let's list there and let the DSTRA value further increase.
DSTRA's excellent management will be able to meet that expectation.
Activity: 322
Tic-tac, 2 more days left from this month. Let's see if we will get the new wallet before September starts.
yeah the made an announcement yesterday that swap will be august 2018. let's hope it will be still be august. but as I know the team it will release as promised, otherwise you wouldnt say it will com in august at the end of august lol
Tic-tac, 2 more days left from this month. Let's see if we will get the new wallet before September starts.
Activity: 35

We're getting closer and closer to the full v2 being complete and
operational. There were other items needing to be worked on
in addition to just the v2 wallet to be ready for the code base update.

The SWAP, and snapshot date, was not intended to cut anyone off...
we need to retain as many members as possible along with some new ones
who have yet to discover DSTRA. If you have an issue around this, affecting
your own personal v1 wallet, you can contact an ADMIN in the #support room
on Discord to see if anything can still be done... but do it now please, today.

Everyone please follow on Discord for the very latest info. and updates
Thank you!

You can trust we will continue to post all the details here as well, but Discord participation
is important and it will be the first platform where updates will be posted, and some of the
instructions of what may be needed are also posted, or linked to from a post, on Discord.

Discord: https://discord.gg/BkA6uYK
Forum: https://forum.dstra.io/

As a reminder: AD9 is from 27.08 00.00 GMT+2 till  05.09 23:59 GMT+2
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
announcement made in discord
new wallet very soon  Shocked

Activity: 115
Merit: 1
another airdrop on the way ladies and gentlemen. Time to hodl and wait for the next exchange after crex24 and the masternode buzz. It would be interesting to see how high it will go on crex24
Activity: 27
Pleased to know Ad9 round has started.Also very eager to see dstra new MN wallet and dstra/btc pair on Crex.And I have a feeling, the wait will be over Very shortly.

I am very excited to see DSTRA's new wallet, swapped coins, and exchange listing. Good news are coming real soon!
For the meantime, let's enjoy AD9.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Guys, we will never have trouble with the swapping process if we had read carefully the instructions given for the swap. Let's just wait for the process to do its thing and / or wait for further instructions.

In the meantime, let's enjoy staking and complying the requirements necessary for airdrop #9 qualification.  Grin
Activity: 109

Hope all enjoyed a brief break this week
... we proceed with DSTRA AD9 on Monday.

DSTRA DAM 6 (AD 9) Begins Monday
27th of August, 2018 at 00:01 GMT+2

How long will AD9 last? How many days? And when will the wallet / blockchain swap take place? Before or after this AD?

Campaign https://gleam.io/DPhJq/dstra-airdrop-9
If you participate in AD9 you will know the remaining number of days.
Activity: 36
Good night,  What I like the most is the ability to integrate your token with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Swap application was also completed
However, because still there remains a companion to the previous wallet, you will need to wait for the rescue. Cry
I pray the rescue of fellow. Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
yes. pay attention that you should put discord username in wallet address field.

That is in the Gleam campaign that is also on here https://gleam.io/DPhJq/dstra-airdrop-9

Good luck to everyone !

Thanks for having provided the link for the Gleam campaign. Anythink special to do on our side for the swap ?
Just be assured that you filled the form using the right wallet adress that belongs to you, don't forget to use Dumpprivkey on the wallet's console, write down your private key and thats all!
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
yes. pay attention that you should put discord username in wallet address field.

That is in the Gleam campaign that is also on here https://gleam.io/DPhJq/dstra-airdrop-9

Good luck to everyone !

Thanks for having provided the link for the Gleam campaign. Anythink special to do on our side for the swap ?
Pages:
Jump to: