Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 44. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
when the new wallet will be released ? just to know to get the swap coins and to sell 2500 DSTRA anyone want to buy DM me
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
When will a new wallet come?
I am looking forward to it.
I want to download it soon.
I am looking forward to the result of SWAP.
You have said it right, Sir. This project has great things and opportunities to offer, what impresses me most is the fact that they are also thinking and caring for the community. This project defines the true meaning of humanity.
Activity: 109
When will a new wallet come?
I am looking forward to it.
I want to download it soon.
I am looking forward to the result of SWAP.
Activity: 208
Do not forget to fill SWAP form, wallet V2 is coming.

Finally, I cant wait for the MNs
gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
Do not forget to fill SWAP form, wallet V2 is coming.
Activity: 42
I following a couple of so called non ico projects, but DSTRA is one of the most social community coins. No creation of fear FOMO neither FUD. A slow airdrop, which in my opinion is healthy. I hope it stays like this when they are getting listed soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Let's think positively! And we will hope that when the project team finishes the development, we will all see how much it has become useful to us! Let's just support these guys, because they work for us!
Let me not forget the swap.
The deadline is 21 days.
I grasped.
Be sure to do it for the new DSTRA.
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
Don´t forget to register and dump private key for the swap!

V2 wallet and MN are comming!

It looks like tis is now the most important task to accomplish for DSTRA holders. Those who don't keep tuned are at risk of losing their coins.

Very true. This is VERY important. Swap or your coins are lost i think is the message. v1 blockchain will not be maintained after 21 August 2018. Everyone still have a week, so time enough still. I myself have not done it yet, i will do it within a few days, tops.

Swap form https://goo.gl/forms/hrEqKEnOiVybaR3z1
Activity: 135
good coins with, with interesting projects,
so is the forum and discord community very compact and fun
keep your spirit and support always, my respect
Activity: 479
Merit: 103

It looks like tis is now the most important task to accomplish for DSTRA holders. Those who don't keep tuned are at risk of losing their coins.
Activity: 31

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
remember to fill out the form to swap your coins last date is 21
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
Hi, everyone excited for the implementation of MasterNode? I hope everyone do.
Don't forget to fillup the form for the coinswap guys, it is in the dstra discord server Cheesy

After the implementation of MasterNode, we'll be having our very first exchange listing... more good news to come! Cheesy
I'm glad that this project is moving forward slowly but surely to success. Let's make this coin valuable. We treasure this coin!

Air drop will end in a few days.
I also started swapping.
I live steadily.
I am happy.
And MOON towards the listing.
Activity: 128
DSTRA is swapping.
We are looking forward to announcing the wallet with the new MN accompanying it.
A toast to a wonderful development.

Sure, I am looking forward to the new MN wallet. I think this teams has done pretty well with this project I have high respect for their transparency and dedication to the project. Already done my swap form  Wink
Activity: 77
DSTRA Snapshot of balance will be taken at 08/21/2018 @ 12:00 am (UTC).

DSTRA v2 SWAP
https://goo.gl/forms/hrEqKEnOiVybaR3z1

swap form and guide already available and released by official  Shocked

Still missing a way to check if the address you submit for the swap has been recorded properly. To make a mistake is not a risk anyone would like to run.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
One of the most honest airdrop coins to date. I been involved with this coin for a few months now, and have nothing but respect for the team behind DSTRA, with their vision and what they set out to accomplish.

Gems like DSTRA often go unnoticed in the sea of garbage and scams that Bitcointalk has become, ultimately due to the wide appeal crypto has received in general.
Activity: 17
I live in the place called Hokkaido of Japan.
Do you know Hokkaido?
I do not know about that!
Even people who do not know DSTRA!
I am doing activities to get such many people to know such DSTRA!
If you are interested in DSTRA at least, do join now!
I do not know if I regret without participating!
DSTRA is swapping.
We are looking forward to announcing the wallet with the new MN accompanying it.
A toast to a wonderful development.
Pages:
Jump to: