Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] DSTRA - From Community Comes Unity | Airdrop #35 | ~68% remain - page 45. (Read 43975 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
 wish to the Dstra project become a successful and different project Compare with the many unsuccessful projects
gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
How can a newcomer like me be involved in a bounty hunting campaign in this project?
You should check discord channel (https://discord.gg/V89eEBX)
Activity: 36
How can a newcomer like me be involved in a bounty hunting campaign in this project?
Activity: 64
after the last AD , 2500 DSTRA for sell anyone want to buy just DM me only for 0.03 BTC
gij
Activity: 278
Current chain wont be supported anymore, it is very important to fill swap form and get the coin on new chain.

Activity: 602
Merit: 13
DSTRA Snapshot of balance will be taken at 08/21/2018 @ 12:00 am (UTC).

DSTRA v2 SWAP
https://goo.gl/forms/hrEqKEnOiVybaR3z1

swap form and guide already available and released by official  Shocked
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
In the AD7 I did not receive any hodler reward. I don't understand why. Where are the rules clearly stated to see if I did anything wrong?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
a great future ahead with mn implemnted by the end of the month and exchange listing too Smiley
Activity: 128
no news for exchange until now ! so 2000 DSTRA still available to sell for BTC !! anyone can DM me

Why would you want to sell off your DSTRA? things might be slow but good updates coming out in Discord channel/forum and just recieved my AD now  Smiley. Stay tuned  Wink
Activity: 109
DSTRA is a pleasant community.
I am also doing AIRDROP.
I would like more people to know.
Activity: 78
DSTRA introduces master node and evolves.
declared in Discord that collateral required for MN would be 30,000.
It seems that the test is over, so if the result is good it will release a new wallet soon
Activity: 215
definitely seeing more and more people here on DSTRA, people are starting to realize that there is value behind it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
developing masternodes and corresponding wallets is not that easy as it may seem. Lots of issues are faced when powing, switching from pow to pos stage etc. So stay patient
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
a currency crypto made by DSTRA, they were inspired by the community so they could make the coin
Activity: 109
I want to see a new wallet soon.
Please speed up your progress.
We are no longer able to endure it.
Please show me soon.
Awesome results.
Activity: 64
no news for exchange until now ! so 2000 DSTRA still available to sell for BTC !! anyone can DM me
Activity: 77
Why there has been no DSTRA social media activity any more for several months? The last Tweets and FB postings are from March...
Activity: 103
I know the time for masternodes is about to come for DSTRA, but when exactly will the change take place? Will the masternodes be easy to setup?
They haven't given any fixed date to release.But I think the  procedure of setting up The MN will be posted. Lets wait till they are fully done and finalized everything.The MN wallet is expected to be released in this month.
Activity: 104
Interestingly, have of the staff still there is what the ideas about project or already there is no sense to participate in it? Hope for the best 
Activity: 72
This is a very cool and exciting project. I like it very much, I hope it will continue to grow better. Wish the project a success
Pages:
Jump to: