Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] [Airdrop] Frenzia token on the NEM blockchain [ANN]✅ - page 12. (Read 8323 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 37
dev, may i ask what info is entered in "Your country and category number (see ANN) *" in the airdrop form? thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Another alternative to ethereum currency. interesting project.

Actually it's a better one. They both came out around the same period but Nem had less exposure because they had no ICO like Ethereum. Recently they have been marketing heavily. 2018 could be the year of NEM
I would like to suggest that the NEM address be placed somewhere other than the Location Field in bitcointalk.  A large number of airdrops are asking that your ETH address be placed in the Location Field, and I suspect that a large number of member already have that field occupied.  This creates a conflict and you may miss the opportunity to work with a large number of very qualified individuals that would gladly help market your token.

Please reconsider the location of your NEM address.

Thank you.

That's fine as long as I can verify that the address belongs to your profile
Activity: 235
I would like to suggest that the NEM address be placed somewhere other than the Location Field in bitcointalk.  A large number of airdrops are asking that your ETH address be placed in the Location Field, and I suspect that a large number of member already have that field occupied.  This creates a conflict and you may miss the opportunity to work with a large number of very qualified individuals that would gladly help market your token.

Thank you.

Refer to this post

yes,I also want to join the airdrop,join the TELE,but if I place my NEM address in my bitcointalk profile in the field location,I will have no place for ETH address.

Ah right, just post it someone else on your profile. I do this to prevent people stealing others identities  Grin
ok,dev,I placed the nem address in the" Other contact info".I want to reserve Chinese translation, do you need that?

OK thanks, but at the moment I'm not looking for translations. Maybe at a later stage.
the requirement must be put the address on the location profile,,
there's any other way to get the airdrop instead put them..?

Just put it anywhere in your profile. I need to check that the address belongs to your profile
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Another alternative to ethereum currency. interesting project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Thank you.
ok,dev,I placed the nem address in the" Other contact info".I want to reserve Chinese translation, do you need that?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
the requirement must be put the address on the location profile,,
there's any other way to get the airdrop instead put them..?
Everyone who signed up with an Ethereum address, please go back to the form and edit it with a NEM address.
Frenzia is on the Nem blockchain, not on Ethereum
Hi guys . Just joined your airdrop , i'm here from Nem and now i came to Frenzia . Good luck to the team and to the project . Smiley

Thanks Wink
How did you find us, since you said that you came from Nem
yes,I also want to join the airdrop,join the TELE,but if I place my NEM address in my bitcointalk profile in the field location,I will have no place for ETH address.

Ah right, just post it someone else on your profile. I do this to prevent people stealing others identities  Grin
Activity: 265
Hi guys . Just joined your airdrop , i'm here from Nem and now i came to Frenzia . Good luck to the team and to the project . Smiley
When you guys join Telegram, you will find the link to join the airdrop in there
Activity: 305
where is airdrop registration link man? Roll Eyes
For a Nem address you need to download the wallet https://nem.io/downloads/

Here is a video that explains how to set it up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrFuHS3iUcg
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
I how to get NEM address? help  Huh Huh
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
how to join and participate to your airdrop guys? is their any link on it so we can join to your airdrop? and how can i get my NEM address, where do i find it?
Pages:
Jump to: