Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] MorningStar Payment Systems 💰| 100% PoS | 20% interest 1st year - page 32. (Read 33103 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 101
My antivirus blocked the installation of the morningstar wallet. it seems suspicious.
If you want to instal it, do it at your own risk.
They seems to be irresponsible to what can happens to you  Sad

Have you ever downloaded an altcoin wallet before?  They all do this.  Please do not spread false information.
September 7th, 2017
ATTENTION: Wallet Update
-Added Checkpoint
-Updated Networking

Please BACKUP YOUR WALLET FIRST!! (File, Backup Wallet)
New Wallet has been uploaded to the downloads page on the website - https://morningstarpayments.xyz/downloads/
If you feel unsure, please come to the Discord or ask here and we will help you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
My antivirus blocked the installation of the morningstar wallet. it seems suspicious.
If you want to instal it, do it at your own risk.
They seems to be irresponsible to what can happens to you  Sad
my opinion - wallet must be clean.
otherwise - use at your own risk

Install almost any altcoin wallet and see what happens.  I bet it says the exact same thing.  Any program that Anti Virus companies dont know about will throw up a flag. 
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
my opinion - wallet must be clean.
otherwise - use at your own risk
virustotal 17 / 64
File name   MorningStarSetup.exe
17 engines detected this file

too much risk.
 it`s not normal

Any proof those are not just all false positives?

false positives?? wallet? (suspicious)
it`s your choice and my.
i`m not programmer, i use antivirus.
If you wish, you can install this wallet in virtual or unix machine
Activity: 140
virustotal 17 / 64

too much risk.
 it`s not normal

Any proof those are not just all false positives?
virustotal 17 / 64

too much risk.
 it`s not normal
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
It's kind of weird to sell something which was just given to you for free for peanuts. I have to say, I don't understand these guys at all Undecided
Coin can be worth a lot more after, so they are buying to sell higher. Or hodl and sell a lot higher Smiley
It's the whole point of trading, doesn't matter if coins are free or not.

I can understand buying them now ( considering I believe they will rise in the future ), but I just don't understand the motivation to sell them now? The trading value is very low, and you're not loosing anything yet, because you've been given the coins for free? Furthermore there's a 20% interest for keeping them a year. Ah well, each to their own Smiley
Congratulations guys! I received my rewards now? What are the next steps? How many people will receive MorningStar? Answering these questions and doubts, is that they are people being scattered by crumbs of dollars, honestly, no need to panic, as long as there is roadmap, just follow it!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
It's kind of weird to sell something which was just given to you for free for peanuts. I have to say, I don't understand these guys at all Undecided
Coin can be worth a lot more after, so they are buying to sell higher. Or hodl and sell a lot higher Smiley

I can understand buying them now ( considering I believe they will rise in the future ), but I just don't understand the motivation to sell them now? The trading value is very low, and you're not loosing anything yet, because you've been given the coins for free? Furthermore there's a 20% interest for keeping them a year. Ah well, each to their own Smiley
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
kaspersky says, your wallet is malware.
is there a "kaspersky-friendly" version or am i screwed?

KAV itself is essentially a spy virus, it's not for nothing that it is forbidden everywhere. And it is reported that the application code contains the elements of the miner

Also 360 Total Security is deleting the file even without asking, treating it as a bigger danger as other wallets. Why is that?

I also tried to download wallet but my antivirus bitdefender block the website with link. I don't know if it is false positive results in virustotal. Can someone test it and say if it is safe to run wallet?

All wallets have false positives.  This is normal.  Not much that I can do about it unfortunately.

I know that. I will install windows on virtual machine and wallet. Better for me and for my safety.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

KAV itself is essentially a spy virus, it's not for nothing that it is forbidden everywhere. And it is reported that the application code contains the elements of the miner

Also 360 Total Security is deleting the file even without asking, treating it as a bigger danger as other wallets. Why is that?

I also tried to download wallet but my antivirus bitdefender block the website with link. I don't know if it is false positive results in virustotal. Can someone test it and say if it is safe to run wallet?

All wallets have false positives.  This is normal.  Not much that I can do about it unfortunately.
Activity: 630
Merit: 106
Great airdrop,good luck for dev team.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251

Activity: 294
Why is everyone said, "this is not the" airdrop, it made it clear that, on this page is "imminent" drop, the most important still is that "I have not received my COINS, but used to Facebook and Twitter".If you read the job developers are developing (there are a lot of people on Twitter/Facebook pages now).Patience may
Activity: 376
I thanked the administrator for delivering the reward so quickly that I was paid for my Facebook and Twitter activities in 30 minutes.I received my 1500 COINS, only to reach my 300 server points in a conflict situation, waiting for my other 1,000 COINS.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I have received my morningstar and I want to thank you!I have a question. Why does Facebook have more AD series than twitter?Does anyone use Facebook?When does this airdrop close?Do you accept a new account?There must be a ban on people with multiple accounts, which is a recurring problem in airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: