Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] MorningStar Payment Systems 💰| 100% PoS | 20% interest 1st year - page 33. (Read 33103 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Now price on coinsmarkets is very low - only 29sat buy orders.
I think novaexchange will be good starting point for MRNG.

We will get it listed on Nova soon.  The price is low because new people dont understand how airdrops and crypto coins work. They have no patience.

It's kind of weird to sell something which was just given to you for free for peanuts. I have to say, I don't understand these guys at all Undecided On the other hand, someone has to trade the first coin to create a marked and make awareness.

Also, the 20% for hodl'ing for the first year is very nice Smiley

I think it doesn't refer to holding alone but to staking your balance.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

We will get it listed on Nova soon.  The price is low because new people dont understand how airdrops and crypto coins work. They have no patience.

It's kind of weird to sell something which was just given to you for free for peanuts. I have to say, I don't understand these guys at all Undecided On the other hand, someone has to trade the first coin to create a marked and make awareness.

Also, the 20% for hodl'ing for the first year is very nice Smiley
Activity: 240
Merit: 101

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
How can be applied for airdrop or already not started? I can't find any info about airdrop on O.P and i also not read the whole thread.
here is the instructions how to recieve morning star
1. Head over to Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/MorningstarPayments/.
Like the page, share the pinned promotion, and comment your wallet address with "IN PUPA MORTUS EST" - 1000 MRNG

2. Head over to Twitter - https://twitter.com/MorningStarPay/status/905106039225303041.
Follow Us, Retweet, comment with wallet address, and "IN PUPA MORTUS EST" - 500 MRNG

3. Join Our Discord and reach a "Server Score" of 300. Chat with the team and other members - 1000 MRNG
i dont know if this is the way to their  airdrop but if you follow that you will also recieve morning star.

Thanks for fast answer. The info is in op but i didn't see first time i read. Once i will get back to home i will download wallet and apply for airdrop.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
How can be applied for airdrop or already not started? I can't find any info about airdrop on O.P and i also not read the whole thread.
here is the instructions how to recieve morning star
1. Head over to Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/MorningstarPayments/.
Like the page, share the pinned promotion, and comment your wallet address with "IN PUPA MORTUS EST" - 1000 MRNG

2. Head over to Twitter - https://twitter.com/MorningStarPay/status/905106039225303041.
Follow Us, Retweet, comment with wallet address, and "IN PUPA MORTUS EST" - 500 MRNG

3. Join Our Discord and reach a "Server Score" of 300. Chat with the team and other members - 1000 MRNG
i dont know if this is the way to their  airdrop but if you follow that you will also recieve morning star.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Activity: 51

The coin is still new, and the airdrop is still running. Unless you have a lot of money and basically don't care, you'd probably want to go for the free tokens first Wink
Activity: 400
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I have read the OP to understand this project and the concept looks good and appealing.

I downloaded the windows wallet to participate in the bounty / airdrop but my Kaspersky internet security is detecting it as a malware and deleted it automatically. A web or paper wallet would have been better for me.

Maybe I will get a scrap pc and install it there to get my wallet address.

Anyways wish the team the best in this project.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Anybody want to have it listed on nova or cryptopia i look into my points in nova and i am short to have it listed. yobit may also be good but a lot of pump and dump coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Now morningstar is listed on first exchange http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-MRNG.htm
Very interesting to see movement of coins, how much will be dumped, what will be the price. For now it's traded 5000satoshi, not so bad for free distributed coins actually...
Any thoughts about that?

Is there any info how many participants joined campaign? Any spreadsheet?
Activity: 6
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
kaspersky says, your wallet is malware.
is there a "kaspersky-friendly" version or am i screwed?

maybe it is a malware?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

KAV itself is essentially a spy virus, it's not for nothing that it is forbidden everywhere. And it is reported that the application code contains the elements of the miner
Activity: 56
Activity: 12
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
The project sounds interesting. Waiting for news about airdrop Better than others, how much can we claim?
should join soon  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
how can i avail the airdrop? i read the op and it requires a wallet. where i can get my wallet then?
is there any download link for that? or an online wallet?

here you can DL the wallet
https://morningstarpayments.xyz/downloads/

thanks mate.. much appreciated. can i still join the airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: