Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] MorningStar Payment Systems 💰| 100% PoS | 20% interest 1st year - page 34. (Read 33103 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Thanks to admin for so fast delivery of reward, i got my reward just after 30 minutes of doing my facebook and twitter campaign. I receive my 1500 coins and just achieve my 300 server points on discord and waiting for my another 1000 coins.

Good news, if he sends everything out quickly and smoothly that's definitely an encouraging sign.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Thanks to admin for so fast delivery of reward, i got my reward just after 30 minutes of doing my facebook and twitter campaign. I receive my 1500 coins and just achieve my 300 server points on discord and waiting for my another 1000 coins.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Wallet gets immediately quarantined by antivirus which detects a Troian.BO.aca...
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
This Looks Impressing too, but you didnt mention when the airdrop will become available ?
How can we recieve our coins ? etc ..
please make it clear for us .

The airdrop is already available, It's kinda like Facebook/Twitter bounty because you still need to Like/Follow Twitter and Facebook and share/retweet. Then comment your wallet address on the FB/Twtter post. I got my morningstar coin after 30mins of sharing the Link. Dev was on at that time. Please check OP for more info.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Finally received my Morningstar, I'd like to thank you! I have a question, why does facebook campaign pay more than twitter? Does anyone use facebook yet? This airdrop will close when? Are you accepting newbie accounts? Be sure to ban people with multiple accounts, this is a recurring issue on airdrops.
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
This Looks Impressing too, but you didnt mention when the airdrop will become available ?
s

It is available now.  Please check OP again.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
I received my 1500 already thank you!
I'll keep an eye on this thread, I have faith in your project
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Thanks Dev, Received 1000coin from facebook bounty.
But from Twitter Bounty I have not received payment, please check again:
https://twitter.com/y_ana76
I have also joined in discord
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I love free coins..I want to join the airdrop.

See the OP to earn your bounty 3 ways right now.  Facebook, twitter, and discord participation.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I love free coins..I want to join the airdrop.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

So this is not a pure airdrop, but facebook and tweeter bounty only 😄😀😀

Right now you can also earn bounty for being active in the discord community.  I'm sure more details will be announced soon.
Hi guys,
Could anyone help me? When I install and open the file it says corrupt wallet data.

Thanks,

For anyone else who has this problem, hit "No" when installing when asked if you would like to import a wallet. 
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
When will we expect the airdrop?
Hi guys,
Could anyone help me? When I install and open the file it says corrupt wallet data.

Thanks,

Please join the Discord and we will help you out.  It will be alot easier there.  Thank you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Hi guys,

Thanks,
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Joined Twitter and Facebook MorningStar payment System
May I know how many coins have been distributed so far, Dev?
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Yes the airdrop is still open.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Interesting coin. Is the airdrop still open?
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
why is everyone saying "this is not an airdrop" , it clearly states on the page that the airdrop is "coming soon" and on top of that people saying "i didn't recieve my coins yet for facebook and twitter". If you read the posts the dev is working through them all (there's a lot of people on the twitter/facebook page now). Patience maybe?
Pages:
Jump to: