Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC23 Project Funding Token - page 7. (Read 18891 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Seeing that it has more than 340 reply maybe the list is not full yet, and beside the rule is you must be a full member or higher to apply that minimize the joining of alt accounts.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
@buneskiti, I have sent PM 15 hours ago, but until now not yet received SDRN token  Huh
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
did i missed it ?
i already PM
please check ,
thank you
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
oh my bad , seems like this airdrop still going on, misread it Tongue . OP still looking for more full member and above list.
im so sorry XD
You barely missed the cut off point.
yep , true that. by the way, before i missed cut off point again. i just send a eth address in pm right. no need to fill anything before that.or in the pm
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
oh my bad , seems like this airdrop still going on, misread it Tongue . OP still looking for more full member and above list.
im so sorry XD
You barely missed the cut off point.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Thanks for the confidence of the DEV, my dear, I already received the slice of the cake and I promise to keep it here for a long time, and I will help with the project when it is idle. Success and thanks for the opportunity!
im so sorry XD
even I didn't get it , ahahaha nevermind  Roll Eyes

i think its eligible for full member and above only, maybe you should pay more attention on readings those rules lol.
but as ii read above this airdrop was closed by the OP due to spam inbox and fakes account. mmmm bad going for all of us.
hopefully OP will consider again.

So is the airdrop now completely closed? Are those tokens traded somewhere or how is it possible to obtain them?

im not pretty sure, im just following up this post like 10 mins ago. maybe OP himself can explain to us or someone who have been following up this thread from the start. their help can be very "helpful" .
Cheesy due to so many sh*t fakes account they moght closed the airdrop for moments i guess.
Activity: 420
Merit: 260
I sent a PM yesterday but did not receive the AIRDROP  Huh
Activity: 910
Merit: 253

i think its eligible for full member and above only, maybe you should pay more attention on readings those rules lol.
but as ii read above this airdrop was closed by the OP due to spam inbox and fakes account. mmmm bad going for all of us.

So is the airdrop now completely closed? Are those tokens traded somewhere or how is it possible to obtain them?

Activity: 448
Merit: 265
Activity: 938
 I have not received my coin  Huh
send my pM hopefully they accepted Cheesy
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
I'm a newbie since 2013. how do i become a member? by posting?

Based on activity and time. But if you don't post your level won't go up very fast.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm a newbie since 2013. how do i become a member? by posting?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
I have not received my coin, and my other account has not received a coin

You are a newbie. You are not eligible.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I just send you PM , thank your Airdrop!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I have not received my coin, and my other account has not received a coin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Maybe this one is another MNE in the making!  Grin
And one good thing here is that they are accepting full member and above.
Because if not, this thread will be much much longer and flocked by noobs and other alts with newbie/jr member status.
So that's the good part of this. And hopefully the dev team will sort out or remove the users who are not eligible.
For the noobs, you will have time for this and learn more about crypto.
Mne is different, we can only send 1.8 coins every day, but SDRN we can send all the coins at any time, but I am sure if people do not sell the coins directly, may potentially become MNE
Pages:
Jump to: