Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC23 Project Funding Token - page 2. (Read 18891 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Received the airdrop tokens. Thank you very much!
the next step is make it list on some exchange .
let is do it together.
Activity: 970
that appears to be an ERC20 token? you can view the token here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x8f56b7ea90a0f63fc7a702fb08e168d77dbcc905

In that list of txs cannot see token transfer or recipient of tokens. Also did you notice some txs failed due to lack of gas. Did you resend those so the people got their tokens for the airdrop?

yes, if you responded to airdrop within the first hour of launch, have a full member+ account and didn't receive coins then please let me know but I believe we resolved it

Dev may you forgot me please rechevk again.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
I think the cast now takes place. There should first be a list of those who receive tokens.
Activity: 474
Merit: 252
Received the airdrop tokens. Thank you very much!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
that appears to be an ERC20 token? you can view the token here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x8f56b7ea90a0f63fc7a702fb08e168d77dbcc905

In that list of txs cannot see token transfer or recipient of tokens. Also did you notice some txs failed due to lack of gas. Did you resend those so the people got their tokens for the airdrop?

yes, if you responded to airdrop within the first hour of launch, have a full member+ account and didn't receive coins then please let me know but I believe we resolved it

Are you still doing the distribution?
We are still waiting Cheesy
Activity: 114
Merit: 11

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Received 40000 SDRN token. Thank you!
I have to add custom token to see my SDRN token balance
I wonder why SDRN is not showing on https://etherscan.io/tokens  maybe because it's ERC23 token?
Activity: 596
it is so tied to receive PM and check person prifile ,i think it's a hard work , on the begainning  you can make a google form ,then let's apply our name ,rank,etc ,you only check .. that's easy way!
Activity: 700
i already re-send my PM.
thanks
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
EtherDelta is good for absorbing the initial dumps from impatient airdrop participants. Once a good amount of tokens changes hands there, it will be time to move to mid tier exchanges like Cryptopia, Hitbtc etc.

By the way have you submitted already the token for listing on Coinmarketcap? It will be fun to watch the price rise.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Activity: 490
OP, I have a question. I added the custom token to MyEtherWallet and I can see the 40,000 SDRN balance. But why when I go to Etherscan.io when I pull up the SDRN token it shows no token transfers and no token holders?

same here i can see my SDRN token in my wallet but nothing tx how you send this token dev? just curious
btw thanks dev receive the airdrop
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
Just a few things this morning:

great project! Just went through the whole roadmap and it was really stunning.

Lots of great ideas, really useful stuff. I really like your plans about rating ICOs.

Its really hard to rate an ICO on you own unless you have some other guys around you that are really into crypto. Most of the projects that do big ICOs present their projects, most of the time, in such beautiful ways that its easy to get blinded. You have to do such an amount of research and even that can be not enough.

It would be nice to see a whole team working this, do the whole research, so you only have to compare your opinion after research, with their opinion.

Hope I can join the airdrop, I'm still member but registered since 2015...

I personally have just under 4 years of experience in cryptocurrency and invested in some of the first ICO's (xcloud, gam etc.) so I'm fairly experienced in investing and what to look for. My team and I are working on constructing a guideline so that all reviews are fairly and consistently reviewed. We will be looking to hire people and train them up to help review ICO's so if you are interested in that then please drop me a PM.

Etherdelta

ALthough they haven't listed us (i will be contacting them today) you can trade SDRN on there anyway.
At the top left of the page where they list the currency markets, scroll down to other and you can enter the contract details.
The market will be empty because no one has any bids or sell orders but you guys can change that if you wish.
I'd like to make etherdelta our main market because i believe decentralised exchanges are important.
If you are unsure on how to use etherdelta, they have a useful video tutorial on thier website.

Distribution
We have sent out about 750 lots of tokens, so im hoping we can complete distribution in the next few hours. A spreadsheet will be produced but it will take a few days to compile due to choosing PM's as our airdrop model. We have a member of the team beginning work on this and I'll keep you updated on his progress.

You can view all our transactions here; https://etherscan.io/address/0x8f56b7ea90a0f63fc7a702fb08e168d77dbcc905

OP, I have a question. I added the custom token to MyEtherWallet and I can see the 40,000 SDRN balance. But why when I go to Etherscan.io when I pull up the SDRN token it shows no token transfers and no token holders?

Activity: 700
OP received thousand of msgs , maybe just pray .hopefully you or me will received the token.
the moment when i send mine the devs said he got 450 plus approved list. hopefullly mine on will be accepted soon.
Tongue
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Received SDRN on MEW  Grin Dev thanks a lot for airdrop!!!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Can we see somewhere link for spreadsheet of participants who have applied or eligible to see whether there is any chance left for new people like me who missed to send address. I am sure not all the application meet the requirement of rank to participate. It is effort of course for team to make spreadsheet but will make transparency.

Dev wrote early it will do it in a few days, we do have to wait first the airdrop will stop!
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
WTS at 0.0005  Grin
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I got the 40,000 Tokens on my wallet.. Thank You!!

and be careful about PM trade offer wanting to buy your SDRN tokens for 30 sats, its better to trade on the thread via currency exchange section of the forum.
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
PM sent
thanks
Pages:
Jump to: