Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC23 Project Funding Token - page 3. (Read 18891 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi dev. I sent you pm to join for airdrop. I hope I'm not late and is still available.
Activity: 924
Merit: 325
the airdrop still available? I want to joined if still open
where to see the market this SDRN and how much token will be distributed for airdrop ? thanks you
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
THX for the airdrop, i have received the Tokens Wink

So many luck for your project  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Just to confirm that I received my share and all is cool. Thanks a lot to development team and good luck. It's interesting to see what this will become.

Yes, me too. I have received my token. Thank your very much for dev. And I also receive an offer to buy my token just now. I still don't know should I sell it now or hold awhile. Dev, do you plan to list this token to any exchanger?

EtherDelta should be the first option.

You meant etherdelta.github.io, right?

Then how to add the coin to this exchanger? Or dev had to submit listing request? Sorry that I'm new to ETH token...

BTW, any other exchanger like etherdelta? Is this the biggest ETH token exchanger?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Can we see somewhere link for spreadsheet of participants who have applied or eligible to see whether there is any chance left for new people like me who missed to send address. I am sure not all the application meet the requirement of rank to participate. It is effort of course for team to make spreadsheet but will make transparency.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
OP, I have a question. I added the custom token to MyEtherWallet and I can see the 40,000 SDRN balance. But why when I go to Etherscan.io when I pull up the SDRN token it shows no token transfers and no token holders?

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries
PM send long time a go, but I dont see tokens in MEW (add custom token) or etherscan.io, its a new ERC standart, may I do some wrong?
No I see my 40k normally in myethwallet. Maybe they are processing still through messages or it's too late to join.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
Im pretty sure i belong to early participants who sent pm the ETH address but i dont recieve any SDRN token on my wallet is there any problem dev? why im not able to recieve the token?

Did you manually add the token to your ETH wallet as per the first post of this thread?

yes i already add the custom token but not seen any amount on my wallet i think they accidentaly missed my pm .
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
I hope I'm not late for airdrop ? I would like to participate , send wallet address in PM
Merit: 253
PM send long time a go, but I dont see tokens in MEW (add custom token) or etherscan.io, its a new ERC standart, may I do some wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I also didn't receive my tokens still waiting to get these I hope soon they will arrive into my wallet which I sent last nigh to the OP. When this distribution round will get complete any time frame about that so many people are confused about their status.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Im pretty sure i belong to early participants who sent pm the ETH address but i dont recieve any SDRN token on my wallet is there any problem dev? why im not able to recieve the token?

Did you manually add the token to your ETH wallet as per the first post of this thread?
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Buying for 30sats each. PM
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
Activity: 1092
1000 participants are not difficult to achieve especially in the events of the airdrop, i sent already but am not certain of the results,
and this thread moves really first hope it will maintain its speed even after airdrop
Activity: 602
Merit: 264
PM sent. Thanks a lot!
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
I don't see any reason that i won't get the airdrop. I am still waiting  Cool
Activity: 909
Got it 40k , thank you   Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Confirm Dev, Received 40k SDRN. Smiley
With a total supply only 50M, it looks like this coin will have a good price.
Waiting your next plan..

It will but it will take time for the good price to take in place. Airdrop participants will surely dump this token at first and then strong hands will get in. Wink

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
I Think they just want your Money (ETH and BTC) After ICO Finished they just make cryptopia or Yobit for this coin market. They will make Other Coin Again.
Pages:
Jump to: