Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] [TRANSLATION BOUNTY] MFX SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM - page 2. (Read 1458 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 5
bridging cryptocurrency on issues between merchart and constumers. Platfoam contracts with quite attractive and considerable payouts are require for daily transactions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
It's a pity,USA CITIZENS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS AIRDROP!  Grin
By the way, your web page is beautifully done.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Great Project!!!
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Registration on the site has passed, all the conditions of the airdrop performed. When to expect free coins in your wallet?
Activity: 6
Ждeм paзвития c нeтepпeниeм!
Activity: 13
Hello,
I would like to provide you with quality translations and proofreading in any combination of the following languages:

English, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian.

I am native/fluent in Romanian, English, and Arabic.

I am fluent/proficient in Portuguese and Spanish.

I have been working as a professional translator for more than 5 years. I was an interpreter for USAID, ICMPD, IOM and other international organizations with English/Arabic/Romanian.
For the better part of the last two years, I have also worked as a business developer and analyst, so I am very accustomed to ICO/blockchain/business/BTC specific vocabulary.
I also have a Ph.D. in linguistics (dialectology) and am well versed in NLP and computational linguistics as well.

Trust me, I know you may have heard this before, but I am an actual polyglot, with the highest degree of specialization in linguistics so I know what I'm talking about here.

PORTFOLIO
Romanian Ministry of Justice, Bucharest (Romania)
International Organization for Migration
United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Washington (United States)
International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD), Vienna (Austria)
The University of Bucharest, Bucharest (Romania)
Various private companies
ADO SAH ROM (NGO)

I can send you my resume if you contact me via PM and I will reply to you as soon as possible,
Thank you kindly,
Gabriel
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
How does your reward program work?
Activity: 18
sounds legit, ill e sigining up
Activity: 1
Пoнpaвилиcь пepcпeктивы пpoeктa и пpocтoтa peгиcтpaции
Activity: 255
Oтличный пpoeкт, yдoбнaя peгиcтpaция для дecaнтиpoвaния.
Activity: 2
Mнe нpaвитcя этoт пpoeкт, ecть вoзмoжнocть зapaбoтaть бoльшe бecплaтныx тoкeнoв. Учaвcтвoвaть в кoнкypce.
Activity: 2
tks for airdrop today Smiley when will ur wallet be live?
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
Looks promising. And the project is well worth the support. I have successfully completed Airdrop requirements. I hope my request is accepted. Is there a link to check the spreadsheet?
Activity: 47
Excellent project! What I liked the most was the airdrop Wink Cheesy
Activity: 93
TRANSLATION BOUNTY NOW OPEN!
Reserve for Indonesian
Thanks
Activity: 63
´it is a crazy project which risks revolutionizing the world of cryptocurency, it is a solid project and the team which is behind this project is very dymanic. I can't wait to see his credit cards on the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
38671096ceee8d88fc576700ef532c9a
Быcтpaя peгиcтpaция)
Activity: 3
Activity: 168
good project, when exchange
Pages:
Jump to: