Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] [TRANSLATION BOUNTY] MFX SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM - page 3. (Read 1458 times)

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
i see there is a translation bounty, and i see there is no people already claim for indonesian translation
can i reserve for indonesian translation ? if i got accepted please pm me
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Project looks pretty legit. Reward program they talk about seems super new to crypto, interesting concept.
copper member
Activity: 58
TRANSLATION BOUNTY NOW OPEN!
Activity: 327
Merit: 10
good project and nice for airdrop just simple and easy for earn, thanks dev
copper member
MFChain airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/mfchain-mfx/

Support by joining them! All the best.

Thank you for the add!!  Quite kind of you!!
copper member
I like how the platform will reward both merchants and consumers. It's a pretty innovative approach for the e-commerce industry. How much is the discount in the private sale stage? I'm interested in investing in this project because it looks like one of the few ICOs worth getting in considering the current market overall situation.
Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate your early support.
ICO is 30% cheaper than the Private offer at the base pricing. However there are volume discounts applied at 10ETH, 25ETH & 100ETH contribution amounts. Max contribution amount is 200ETH.  All contributions addresses must be whitelisted on the blockchain or the smart contract will reject your transaction.

Oh I understand so it's for large investors considering the amount needed to invest. I guess 10 ETH wouldn't be bad to start with.
Also, I wanted to go to the website for some information but I got this error

Is it under maintenance or something?

Site was under maintenance for a very short time. Everything is backup and running now!
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I like how the platform will reward both merchants and consumers. It's a pretty innovative approach for the e-commerce industry. How much is the discount in the private sale stage? I'm interested in investing in this project because it looks like one of the few ICOs worth getting in considering the current market overall situation.
Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate your early support.
ICO is 30% cheaper than the Private offer at the base pricing. However there are volume discounts applied at 10ETH, 25ETH & 100ETH contribution amounts. Max contribution amount is 200ETH.  All contributions addresses must be whitelisted on the blockchain or the smart contract will reject your transaction.

Oh I understand so it's for large investors considering the amount needed to invest. I guess 10 ETH wouldn't be bad to start with.
Also, I wanted to go to the website for some information but I got a 404 error

Is it under maintenance or something?
copper member
Looks good,how to take part in the airdrop?I cant find any detail here.Will there be a ICO in the future?

Links to everything you need to participate in the MF Chain airdrop are in the original ANN - the graphics are all clickable links for you Smiley
copper member
good project any bounty campaign twitter or other

Yes! Details will be coming out soon  Smiley
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Looks good,how to take part in the airdrop?I cant find any detail here.Will there be a ICO in the future?

copper member
Looks like a great project. I would like to be a part of this thread. Anyways I have a question: What is MF Mainnet?

On their site it says - Our roadmap includes the development and deployment of MF Mainnet, our independent public blockchain that uses a dBFT/POS consensus model and a unique masternode incentivization protocol. Furthermore, MF Mainnet will allow for the development of enterprise level private blockchains, atomic swap cross-chain transactions, multi-blockchain integration, and a verified digital identity system. We believe that the future of blockchain technology isn’t irrevocably tethered to a native token, and MF Mainnet is built as a currency agnostic system that functions either with or without a tokenized economy. However, MF Mainnet also offers the flexibility of transacting with a variety of cryptocurrencies, i.e., BTC, LTC, NEO, ETH, etc, thus freeing ICO’s from the limitations they encounter throughout the process of their initial launch.

Using the payment processing layer as a stepping stone, MFC will deploy an independent public blockchain with integrated smart contract platform. MF Mainnet will be like no other blockchain, catapulting its capabilities directly into the stream of commerce and allowing ICO and dApp projects to tap directly into this wealth. With a dBFT/POS hybrid consensus method, MF Mainnet will achieve consensus with minimal energy consumption and in an eco-friendly manner. Using an incentivized masternode offering, MFM will achieve decentralization with thousands of globally distributed nodes.

So in laymans terms it sounds like they are creating as a second stage they are creating their own seperate blockchain so they can transact with a range of crypto currencies and idnetity verification. But Im sure someone can explain a lot better than me Smiley

That will be nice. Thanks for the info. I will surely visit their website. However, I have another question: Will MF Mainnet be your own blockchain?

Correct. The MF Mainnet will be our own blockchain. As we progress, full details will be shared along with coin conversion and more!
Activity: 182
exchange in july 2018, great project
Activity: 294
Very good, exchange with airdrop, as a rule the stock exchanges are excellent projects and get from them airdrop, this means getting real money.                              
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Looks like a great project. I would like to be a part of this thread. Anyways I have a question: What is MF Mainnet?

On their site it says - Our roadmap includes the development and deployment of MF Mainnet, our independent public blockchain that uses a dBFT/POS consensus model and a unique masternode incentivization protocol. Furthermore, MF Mainnet will allow for the development of enterprise level private blockchains, atomic swap cross-chain transactions, multi-blockchain integration, and a verified digital identity system. We believe that the future of blockchain technology isn’t irrevocably tethered to a native token, and MF Mainnet is built as a currency agnostic system that functions either with or without a tokenized economy. However, MF Mainnet also offers the flexibility of transacting with a variety of cryptocurrencies, i.e., BTC, LTC, NEO, ETH, etc, thus freeing ICO’s from the limitations they encounter throughout the process of their initial launch.

Using the payment processing layer as a stepping stone, MFC will deploy an independent public blockchain with integrated smart contract platform. MF Mainnet will be like no other blockchain, catapulting its capabilities directly into the stream of commerce and allowing ICO and dApp projects to tap directly into this wealth. With a dBFT/POS hybrid consensus method, MF Mainnet will achieve consensus with minimal energy consumption and in an eco-friendly manner. Using an incentivized masternode offering, MFM will achieve decentralization with thousands of globally distributed nodes.

So in laymans terms it sounds like they are creating as a second stage they are creating their own seperate blockchain so they can transact with a range of crypto currencies and idnetity verification. But Im sure someone can explain a lot better than me Smiley

That will be nice. Thanks for the info. I will surely visit their website. However, I have another question: Will MF Mainnet be your own blockchain?
Activity: 2
Heyooo, when will MF Chain wallet be ready? (tks for airdrop btw Smiley)
copper member
Great project. Is there a link I've missed where we can check our referal status?
We will have this feature available soon.  Probably within the next day or two.

We were able to roll out this feature today.  Simply enter your ETH address on this page https://mfchain.org/lookup/ and you can see the number of referrals you have gotten.

Please test it and let us know your feedback. Thank you!!!
Activity: 210
I see this as a great opportunity. Lovely project..
copper member
I think this is a great project with a great roadmap plan. Bridging the cryptocurrency gap between merchants and consumers is a very good concept. When the ICO starts? I did not see it on the website

Our ICO dates are listed in our WP at mfchain.org/wp. Pre-sale is scheduled to begin April 15th with ICO May 1st - June 15th. Our private sale interest form will be posted at the end of the current timer.
copper member
So the token airdrop is banned in united states. Is it because the token might be considered a security or what?

By common definition, no. MFX is a utility token and not a security. With that said, to protect our ICO participants and the project in general we have decided to proceed with caution and hope other projects follow suit. As laws and regulations come into effect, however, we will look to engage with our US community.
copper member
Great project. Is there a link I've missed where we can check our referal status?
We will have this feature available soon.  Probably within the next day or two.
Pages:
Jump to: