Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] [TRANSLATION BOUNTY] MFX SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM - page 4. (Read 1458 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
I think this is a great project with a great roadmap plan. Bridging the cryptocurrency gap between merchants and consumers is a very good concept. When the ICO starts? I did not see it on the website
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I like how the platform will reward both merchants and consumers. It's a pretty innovative approach for the e-commerce industry. How much is the discount in the private sale stage? I'm interested in investing in this project because it looks like one of the few ICOs worth getting in considering the current market overall situation.
Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate your early support.
ICO is 30% cheaper than the Private offer at the base pricing. However there are volume discounts applied at 10ETH, 25ETH & 100ETH contribution amounts. Max contribution amount is 200ETH.  All contributions addresses must be whitelisted on the blockchain or the smart contract will reject your transaction.
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
So the token airdrop is banned in united states. Is it because the token might be considered a security or what?
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I like how the platform will reward both merchants and consumers. It's a pretty innovative approach for the e-commerce industry. How much is the discount in the private sale stage? I'm interested in investing in this project because it looks like one of the few ICOs worth getting in considering the current market overall situation.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
Looks like a great project. I would like to be a part of this thread. Anyways I have a question: What is MF Mainnet?

On their site it says - Our roadmap includes the development and deployment of MF Mainnet, our independent public blockchain that uses a dBFT/POS consensus model and a unique masternode incentivization protocol. Furthermore, MF Mainnet will allow for the development of enterprise level private blockchains, atomic swap cross-chain transactions, multi-blockchain integration, and a verified digital identity system. We believe that the future of blockchain technology isn’t irrevocably tethered to a native token, and MF Mainnet is built as a currency agnostic system that functions either with or without a tokenized economy. However, MF Mainnet also offers the flexibility of transacting with a variety of cryptocurrencies, i.e., BTC, LTC, NEO, ETH, etc, thus freeing ICO’s from the limitations they encounter throughout the process of their initial launch.

Using the payment processing layer as a stepping stone, MFC will deploy an independent public blockchain with integrated smart contract platform. MF Mainnet will be like no other blockchain, catapulting its capabilities directly into the stream of commerce and allowing ICO and dApp projects to tap directly into this wealth. With a dBFT/POS hybrid consensus method, MF Mainnet will achieve consensus with minimal energy consumption and in an eco-friendly manner. Using an incentivized masternode offering, MFM will achieve decentralization with thousands of globally distributed nodes.

So in laymans terms it sounds like they are creating as a second stage they are creating their own seperate blockchain so they can transact with a range of crypto currencies and idnetity verification. But Im sure someone can explain a lot better than me Smiley
Activity: 222
Good project! I wish that he would develop further! I hope for mutually beneficial relations and success in business!
Activity: 294
Your project is special
Even the registration form for airdrop instructed very detailed
Hope the project will achieve what you want
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
So when will the ICO started?
I've tried to check on the sites at https://mfchain.org/ , but is seem a little heavy, it loading slowly.
Really hope to learn more about the project.
copper member
I have registered AIRDROP

At present I am introducing people to know about MFChain ICO MFX token

I see MFChain ICO project is very attractive, so has the potential in the future abount The MFChain ICO

I like this project!

Great!! Thank you!!
Stay tuned for more info about how you can become even more involved in the project. We have an ambassador program we will unveil soon. Maybe you can be a part of it.
Activity: 185
Looks like a great project. I would like to be a part of this thread. Anyways I have a question: What is MF Mainnet?
Activity: 12
'Huge potential' I'm in.
Activity: 127
Merit: 6
Great project. Is there a link I've missed where we can check our referal status?
Activity: 3
Hi there, I have completed the airdrop but no mail received, could you please check ? Mail : [email protected]  My ether wallet : 0x00aeD6Ade0694231768069eb4AC9a057c9864Cad

Thank you in advance
Activity: 68
I have registered AIRDROP

At present I am introducing people to know about MFChain ICO MFX token

I see MFChain ICO project is very attractive, so has the potential in the future abount The MFChain ICO

I like this project!
copper member
I understood after I dropped air at once IKO and there is no bounty program?? or where to see it.

That is correct. Airdrop will be distributed after ICO.
Bounty program is limited to select bounty tasks. More info about it coming soon.
Activity: 204
New project exchange crypto,,, good luck dev and team.

Is there a bounty program..?
Activity: 149
I understood after I dropped air at once IKO and there is no bounty program?? or where to see it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
We Revolutionize The Cloud

Good idea of ​​the project, I wish you success and follow you! Smiley
Activity: 24
Project looks pretty legit.
copper member
How to join airdrop?

Can't be serious?? Click the link above, thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: