Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 125. (Read 19234 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
It will be possible to visit and organize cheerful parties constantly if the project is untwisted and becomes popular.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
One of the most powerful projects today is this. I Cant wait to see this project to launch and to gain a lot of popularity and become one of the best project that made in the world
Activity: 196
It's a very wonderful and powerful project, i think it will be future of the cryptocurrency and i hope you will reach all of your goals. Thank you for airdrop and good luck Smiley
Activity: 224
A very interesting platform on which you can tie your business to the blockbuster, and keep up to date (future beyond the cryptomir).
I believe in this project, I hope he shows himself in the cryptomir!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I joined,the bounty manager is very serious and responsible ,each qualified participant will personally respond to inform you, I think this is a real and reliable project, I hope more people will participate.
 Grin
Activity: 75
Зaдyмкa пpoeктa интepecнaя, тoкeны пpaктичecки yжe пpoдaли. Ecли кyпить ceйчac пo 10 цeнтoв, тo пpи лиcтингe нa биpжy 3-5 икcoв мoжнo cдeлaть, нo я дyмaю cтoит кaкyю-тo чacть ocтaвить нa дoлгocpoк
Activity: 92
Hi everyone! =) I think that making of party coin is nice idea. It will really make life easier and more interesting and exciting!
Activity: 294
A good campaign and an interesting concept is here.
Good project with "Earn Tokens for Hosting & Attending Events".
Keep it up and goodluck.
copper member
Activity: 196
first read about TuurnT on twitter, went ahead to read about the project on the website and go through reviews. found the project very interesting and decided to be part of it. am glad to be here
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Пpикoльнo, тeпepь мoжнo c yвepeннocтью пpoвoдить клaccныe вeчepинки, и нe вcтpять нa дeньги, гoдный пpoeкт, мoлoжeжь бyдeт в вocтopгe
Activity: 126
Oчeнь нeoбычнaя идeя. Mнoгooбeщaющий пpoeкт! Moжнo бyдeт пocтoяннo пoceщaть и opгaнизoвывaть вeceлыe вeчepинки, ecли пpoeкт pacкpyтитcя и пpиoбpeтeт пocлeдoвaтeлeй. Moлoдeжь пo дocтoинcтвy oцeнит этoт пpoeкт!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I've been joining lots of ardrops here, but this one is a promising one. Great platform nice project and much more interesting. Keep it up and goodluck.
Activity: 154
Looks great! I installed your application on Iphone, and will test it. I hope it will be useful and profitable  Cool
Activity: 78
Very interesting project! It looks promising! Your white paper is so informative. Good luck to admins.
#Joined to airdrop
Activity: 168
I never seen any idea like this! It was very a clever and unique idea and i know it will surely succeed. This project is also worth spreading and i'll introduce this one to my friends who are  planning to have parties in the near future.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
$ 10000 for many people
good team
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
to creat a project which will be very attractive for young people is very good idea. these kind of projects collects a good  database of young people,i want to learn more about your whitepaper, token sale.
Activity: 97
First of all, it's a very innovative idea that could have more features in the future such as party maker's stats based on feedbacks of attenders about how the parties and how good or bad they're at  organising it, making  it and controlling it also party attender's stats based on their behaviors on the parties could shown as karma system like some parties can accept only positive karma attenders , either make the invitation free for them or making a discount for them, it'll make the parties safer and more fun, it must have a
badge system so people will know each other better, I mean it's so improveable. Hope it will happen soon 'cause I'll definitely use it!!!
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
this is a great project and im glad to be part of this project i hope this become successfully for the future and i hope everyone join this
Jump to: