Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 126. (Read 19234 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I think this project is amazing. I will continue to introduce this program to more people to make sure no one misses this opportunity. Wish the project a great success and will grow stronger
Activity: 349
Merit: 100
It can be seen that the project is developing, a good site, a mobile application, a developed road map, sensitive support. I wish you do not slow down and the idea will work.
Activity: 34
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties.
Activity: 742
Hi admin!
I like this project and hope it will be successful. I am very happy to have participated in your project
Thank you so much <3
Activity: 224
I think this is a potential project that I am not hesitate to recommend you to join with us and expected that it will go successfully based on its road map.
Activity: 254
Bright idea, a token for party host and party goers! How convenient. TuurnT build a holistic ecosystem for the party scene by incentisvising party host for event creation, and party goers for attending these events. This is something new in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 336
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties. I like this project
Activity: 135
Very interesting project with a great and a strong team in cryptocurrency world! This project has potential and is doomed to success. Good luck to you and all the best
Activity: 155
the more Hosting & Events Attended that will be more and more will use Tuurnt.io.
Activity: 210
I read the description of your idea, a smile appeared on my face at once. This is a very attractive new idea. Personally, I would like to have such an application in my own where I can watch the best parties and pay for them, and then go to them
Activity: 69
The project sounds to be an interesting and something which is little unusual where community can enjoy and at the same time earn some money. the website seems to be simple yet meaningful.Hopefully this will be awesome project and the team will finds its success without any doubt.
Activity: 51
I joined the project with username telegram @avinash957255,great project specifically design for rent parties with a concept of planning the party, good luck team I think it's great project
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
new project ,,
still warm ...
interesting enough ,,, with a team that seems to be able to make this project successful ,,,
permission to participate in this project to succeed the project
Activity: 252
The Tuurnt Project is a combination of event organizers and participants to increase efficiency, interactivity, and young people who are excited about having an application like the one developed. Wish the project a success.
 Can not connect to the telegram of Bitcointalks, use on the project's website for joined. Admin topic should help to get people to participate in airdrop is easy.
Activity: 68
great project specifically design for rent parties with a concept of planning the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in
Activity: 80
Great project with great prospects. great team that can realize all the goals and objectives! good luck for this program and success for the team.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
airdrop is very nice,the website is simple but gives a deep meaning
hopefully your project is always successful and listing in all existing market
Activity: 84
I joined the project with username telegram @ngocquoc, I hope to receive rewards from the program, looking forward to further development project.
Thank you very much.
Activity: 6
This is a great project, I really like this project. I will invest in it!
Activity: 210
Dự án rất thú vị và dường như sẽ thành công rất sớm. Ý tưởng rất đơn giản: lên kế hoạch cho bữa tiệc, thông báo chi phí và để cho bạn bè của bạn nạp vào. Sau đó, bạn có thể, theo cách nói, nhận được tuurnt.
Jump to: