Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 130. (Read 19234 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Reading through the website i saw "Ask question  to people at the party with live chat"   Wow  the is an amazing project  and will get more attention . Am glad to be part of this project
copper member
Activity: 238
This is very promising project with great vision and promising visionaries to achieve something exceptional in the blockchain and crypto field.

Much appreciated, I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
copper member
The optimal combination of innovative technologies in the new generation project, I think the project is waiting for success)

Thank you for this honest review, I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
Activity: 102
This is very promising project with great vision and promising visionaries to achieve something exceptional in the blockchain and crypto field.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
The optimal combination of innovative technologies in the new generation project, I think the project is waiting for success)
copper member
Damn, as third world countryman who likes to travel, this could be next best thing.
and tomorrow will have to install app to test it ^^
Wish this project well <3

Thank you so much, please tell us your thoughts on the app, in the mean time I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
copper member
An excellent project among many! The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! I will be happy to follow him. Good luck!

Much appreciated, I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
Activity: 3
Damn, as third world countryman who likes to travel, this could be next best thing.
and tomorrow will have to install app to test it ^^
Wish this project well <3
copper member
I like this project, the activities are very good, I like the holidays and it's true, I wish you a successful promotion of the project and the implementation of your plans, thank you for a little surprise

Thank you, I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
copper member
It was an interesting idea, and I just browsed your official website. I saw that you have already developed the App and you can download it from Appstore. It looks like you have been going very smoothly. I think that you are the first to choose a project that is unique and has already taken the initiative.
I joined airdrop,and waiting to receive TRT.
Good luck everyone!

Thank you for checking this all out, I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
Activity: 98
I like this project, the activities are very good, I like the holidays and it's true, I wish you a successful promotion of the project and the implementation of your plans, thank you for a little surprise
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
It was an interesting idea, and I just browsed your official website. I saw that you have already developed the App and you can download it from Appstore. It looks like you have been going very smoothly. I think that you are the first to choose a project that is unique and has already taken the initiative.
I joined airdrop,and waiting to receive TRT.
Good luck everyone!
copper member
one of the great project!!Airdrop  is a clever decision for this project .There is a bounty program also.Both program are quality level work.All the best TuurnT

Thank you and feel free to become a part of our Bounty Program, also I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
copper member
I clicked the website and you can even chat with the host of the party and see the events around you! That's amazing!

Thank you, you can check the app as well, I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
copper member
Decentralized peer to peer marketplace where hosts make additional income and partygoers find unique events! It's amazing!

Thank you very much, I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
copper member
Earn Tokens for Hosting & Attending Events it is a good concept for this project

The social wallet that enables  transactions between host, guest and friends looks good

Thank you, I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for the AIRDROP reward.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
one of the great project!!Airdrop  is a clever decision for this project .There is a bounty program also.Both program are quality level work.All the best TuurnT
Activity: 574
Merit: 55
I clicked the website and you can even chat with the host of the party and see the events around you! That's amazing!
copper member
It seems like you can earn tokens for organizing, hosting and attending events! People would be more social, thanks to this project!

Our thoughts as well, thank you, I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for AIRDROP reward.
Activity: 532
Merit: 21
Decentralized peer to peer marketplace where hosts make additional income and partygoers find unique events! It's amazing!
Jump to: