Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 41. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
This project will go to moon very soon.good luck to the team. I like this project,I will support this project and I advise everyone to join it. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 38
This is an Amazing Concept for People who Love to Party Cheesy just like me and This is gonna be successful soon
Activity: 9
A very interesting platform on which you can tie your business to the blockbuster, and keep up to date (future beyond the cryptomir).
I believe in this project, I hope he shows himself in the cryptomir!
I like this project, the activities are very good, I like the holidays and it's true, I wish you a successful promotion of the project and the implementation of your plans, thank you for a little surprise
Amazing Project! Just what the party people & cryptoworld needs. Let People pay you to party by using a Mobile Apps that’s everyone can have it in Apple App Store, Android: Google PlayStore. Some more TRT will empower the Tuurnt ecosystem by incentivizing event creation and attendance.
Activity: 43
This project will help the most people who wan5ed to join. Those people will gain benefits that they wanted so If I were you guys join the crowd and invest or you'll going to repend someday because this project is great and it will be success in future.
It looks like a good project, there is potential. I think for a certain circle of people it will be interesting. Good luck!
Activity: 65
hmm, i heard about this project can be furious, like we cas see, the distribution of token is large and easy to acces, thaks to you guy's , now i'm waiting for the launch of this project, good luck to you i will see you later .
Activity: 26
Welcome to the world of CryptoCurrencys good luck to you guys..
Activity: 15
An excellent project with great working strategy. Yes, obviously the team matter a lot behind the success of any project and you guys already proved it with your stunning activities... wish you good luck...
Activity: 41
Combining the pleasure with the profitability -- what can be better?... Now we will be extra incentivized to attend parties! That definitely should improve the social interaction as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I love the idea "Earn Tokens for Hosting & Attending Events" I think  this project is the first project that related to Hosting &  Attending Events. I can't imagine how fun it would be if I can Attend  Events and earn tokens at the same time. Good luck team.
Activity: 22
Original idea for sure ! I am enthusiastic about this 💃🏻 This idea for sure will be in interest of many people. Nice to find a project who creates a community of hosts and partygoers, that's the spirit ! 🍾 Bonus tokens for hosts and rewards for partygoers. Yey  Grin
Tuurnt is a very nice platform developed to curb the security breach of any household. It's built to stop the hackers and phising documents. If you have not read their white paper I will advice you to do. Keep your heads up and enjoy the benefits of Tuurnt.
Activity: 1
This project looks very professional and promising. Capable team and well thought fundamentals. Really excited for this project.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 64
A good way forward. Hosting party, event or attending something relates to social and business matter. Covering a mass market in this gives an added advantage to the project. Can't think of negative aspect yet, will update once I got any.
Activity: 32
I comprehend your system is an entire complex, went for a group of supporters, where everybody can feel themselves in an entertainment domain. I surmise that this thought will bear some significance with many. It would likewise be fascinating to experiment with your application and ensure that it's extremely helpful.
Activity: 107
This project will achieve great victories! It is really a great project as it deals with both the present and the future and not all this usual short term basis projects around. Good luck to the team
Pages:
Jump to: