Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 42. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
This project will help the most people who wan5ed to join. Those people will gain benefits that they wanted so If I were you guys join the crowd and invest or you'll going to repend someday because this project is great and it will be success in future
Activity: 3
Equipe Qualificada para o Projeto.
Boa sorte
Activity: 23
I love the idea "Earn Tokens for Hosting & Attending Events" I think this project is the first project that related to Hosting & Attending Events. I can't imagine how fun it would be if I can Attend Events and earn tokens at the same time. Good luck team.

Activity: 294
Merit: 16
This project really pleases me a lot. it changes all the projects that abound and that are useless. in any case, good change for the future. Very nice
Activity: 174
Dear friends!! Here is a very useful project for our time. It gives lots of energy and drive, because the party was always the center of attention. The guys are active on Twitter and the team is very big and strong. So I recommend everyone to look at this gorgeous ico.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
BEST OF THE BEST Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 2
An excellent project with high-quality implementation and a strong team, I'm sure that these guys will succeed! I wish your business good luck and prosperity!
Activity: 168
this is a great project, in that it entirely a new concept. it innovativeness in the event ecosystem mostly for partygoer is second to none.Based on rent party, it seek way to make it easy for partygoers,simplifying the planning, cost and every other things.thereby building the brigde between the host and the partygoers.personally I feel very privileged to be part of this community and looking forward to a whole new world of event power 9n the blockchain network. for me, i will personally want to encourage the team behind this great idea to push for nothing less but perfection, according to their whitepaper.
Activity: 131
One of the great project so far I have been seen. I believe the uniqueness of the project able to have big success in future.
Activity: 83
Well the project which is aimed especially at young people, is especially striking with its social content. I can say that I have an innovative flow. I hope they can reach their targets in the growing crypto market.
Activity: 224
Tuurnt is based on the concept of rent parties, parties folks used to hold to pay rent at the end of the month. It was something we absolutely needed. Thanks you  Wink Wink
Activity: 59
This project, which is aimed especially at young people, is especially striking with its social content. I can say that I have an innovative flow. I hope they can reach their targets in the growing crypto market.
Activity: 52
Very interesting project, though only based on a simple idea about the party but can be a smart innovation for the future.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Basically we get paid in cryptos by hosting or going to parties. There's already a working app so that's a plus, sounds interesting... I don't know if a blockchain is really helpful but we'll see.
Activity: 91
I did see your site, and it reminds me of VOISE hha, it do really like a music website, but yes, it is great, very friendly. And i am very interested in the project, cause your guys give us a really awesome concept. We all do love party, and this project is just made for us, hhha and the crypto world. Which means we can find those who have the same interest to party with, thank you guys.

Activity: 31
I wish this company good luck and prosperity. I really like this project for his future.This is one of the best projects as you can see this project rather good for investments i believe in admins and owners.
Activity: 40
This project is really interesting and something i did not see before. The idea and the fact tuurnt is something unique will let them suceed. I wish you the best of luck with the project and i will definitely keep an eye on this.
Activity: 7
A unique events platform.. sounds interesting .. best of luck!
Activity: 73
The project has very real goals.In my opinion it looks very good and we have to help this project become a reality. Wink
Activity: 8
I like this project called Tuurnt and i hope it will be very succesfull.
The idea of make additonal income from hosting parties en events i like and use the blockchain technology. Succes with your project!
Activity: 112
A great idea. I havent seen any other similar projects before. I like the website of project. I hope app is good to see listed events around to do parties.
Pages:
Jump to: