Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 43. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Renting a party and using Blockchain technology in it..both are awesome ideas. Goodluck to the team.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
just checked the website and the project looks amazing to me. is there any bounty running?
Activity: 5
wow  looking great project one of the most interesting seen i know  this project is good for the future waiting for launching
Activity: 2
This is a good project! How can I buy Tokens?
Activity: 66
TuurnT... I'm skeptical. Good that the target demographic of partygoers is young and has the highest potential for adopting cryptos.
Activity: 168
I like the website of project. I hope app is good to see listed events around to do parties. Hopefully project will be huge success seeing demand  of new subject.
Activity: 33
This is definite a wonderful project as everyone could see, the website is incredibly great, and you gus have already made some apps for the project, i can see you guys know how to promot this project, and let people get to know this project. Yes, you guys are amazing, i know it would be my honor to be with you guys. Hope you guys could succeed  Grin
Activity: 9
Activity: 29
A great idea. I havent seen any other similar projects before. Both paid as well as free parties can be hosted in this platform. And nearby users can easily find the party and attend it by paying the entry fee if needed. Thank for this awesome project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 1
a very good project, a combination of party events with applications and technology-based blockchain. make it easy to make a party, in addition with a wallet and tokens greatly facilitate the transaction. hope success for Tuurn
Activity: 127
A good project. It looks promising. Teams are very good. I hope that with a good team and the success of the project there will be no end. Good luck to the whole team.
Activity: 406
I like party and I like money 😁. That’s why I will support this rent party concept!! Tuurnt is based on the concept of rent parties, parties folks used to hold to pay rent at the end of the month. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. There are so many renting projects for appartments, cooking events… out in the world, but this here is really an innovative new concept which has definitely the chance to get big and used by a huge community. I will keep my fingers crossed for your project.
Activity: 120
I read the Whitepaper and I have to admit the project is indeed interesting. Very good idea! I hope it will help us in everyday's routine!
Activity: 34
I take it this is aimed at people that host events like tupperware parties, if so this could be an interesting development.
Activity: 39
This company is one of the most serious and promising today.
Activity: 63
A very cute logo haha, i do bet this project would attract much people to participate. To be honest, this is my first time to see such a project, and i could just tell what do i feel. Exited , yes, because we can get reward through hosting an event, which is pretty fun, damn, i just cannot wait to see your guys' product, good luck.
Activity: 3
Oh really? Oh yeah. If you want to have fun and meet people and yet collecting payments at the end then this project will make it come true. The project has some very interesting ideas. If you wanna have fun, you should give this project a try.
Activity: 21
One of the most original projects in the history of ICO. As a teenager, I was very interested in this project. It's almost like finding food on Google maps. Just cool. Now finally can be will create at home huge party.
Activity: 5
Very nice project - mega cool idea make a partyapp.It will be very useful for me because i sometimes make parties and can invite my friends and earn tokens with this crypto(i think so).I don`t know how u create this idea,but think what creator is too partymaker and can understand me)
Activity: 35
Social wallet intergration? Wow amazing
Pages:
Jump to: