Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 47. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
As someone who likes throwing parties and events but who's too nice to ask people for money, I hope something like this could work, but how do you ensure all guests are actually "paying guests"?
Activity: 6
A good project. I like it
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
One of the good target niches today are different parties and events. It's nice to see crypto in this area. I think the leasing event is a huge potential project.
Activity: 336
TRT will empower the Tuurnt ecosystem by incentivizing event creation and attendance. This will be accomplished by awarding tokens to users on a monthly basis.
This award driven business model would not only provide a new revenue stream for party host, but also make the currently burdensome process of storing crypto assets easier by integrating a social wallet into the Tuurnt app. That's great
Activity: 9
I really like that you have such a huge team of 14 persons. However I think it would be great if you write a bit more text in your whitepaper. There are way too many images. I mean it's a whitepaper this should also contain some tech stuff even if your project is not that tech heavy. Well, I which you the best. You can count with my support because I like the idea!
Activity: 79
Hi good evening dev, the project your are building cought my attention. The details i love it i will follow your project till it list in exchange and hold it for a long time.
Activity: 79
I'm happy to join you and become part of the introduction of tuurnt.io into the world. This is a very interesting and promising project. Everyone should know about this project. I am sure that this project will be successful.
Activity: 210
Very interesting project and seems like it will be  very successful soon. The idea is very simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties.
Superb idea <3
Activity: 44
I'm really liking this project. Seems to have a very hardworking team behind it, who are very active in Telegram and Twitter. Keeping the community updated is really important, and I hope a lot more people learn about the project and participate in it.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
Great project. Very interested in me. Good luck to you guys and thank you for being able to participate in your project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Reading the announcement for this project, it seems to me that is going to be a great project with prospect. Wishing the dev teams good luck.
Waiting for the next updates about this project.
Activity: 13
During my studies I founded my own event agency and I know how much time is lost in finding the right event location. For this reason, I fully support this project and wish the team every success in the implementation!
Activity: 8
The idea of a recreation and entertainment platform that allows users to earn money Will be a succesfull concept. I joined the Airdrop and for sure i will signaal up for the ICO.
Activity: 3
Great idea, I think it should be welcomed by college students. I will continue to pay attention to this project. To be optimistic about this project, I should first study the white paper well and go to the moon.
Activity: 18
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in.
 I wish you a successful promotion of the project and the implementation of your plans, thank you for a little surprise.
Activity: 75
A good project, and it seems, is unique in a way. We hope that in the coming days we will be able to get more information about this project, but in general it looks pretty attractive.
Activity: 50
With Tuurnt, with a Token symbol of "TRT", gives its users the ability to create an event and lets the host and atendees earn. This is actually a good idea!
Activity: 4
This is really a good project.
Activity: 12
Good project! I try to sign up an account to post. I read your whitepage and i realize that is so nice ! go to the moon in the future!
Activity: 3
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Pages:
Jump to: