Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 69. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 0
Interesting project with an unusual idea. I wish you have a successful promotion of the project and the success of your plans.
Activity: 42
Tuurnt is a very nice project i have ever seen . I hope this is best eth based ico . I am so excited for this project . I love this project and fully trust . In future this coin value going too high . So best of luck tuurnt team .
Activity: 87
Very nice and good project And best Bounty airdrop program Nice job I am happy and wait for exchange listing   and fill the form and join Telegram
Activity: 7

I like this project.It,s a Great project with a great team. In this time  I'm glad because I'm a part of your community. Good luck for you and your team. And I hope this project lead a great success
Activity: 20
Excellent project, I hope you find the success because this is a great project. Good project & a very good team I am very excited to join this project best of luck.[/b]
Activity: 25
It's really a amazing project and seems like will success very soon. I think Its a best ICO of 2018. Thank you very much, I'm already in. Hoping and waiting to see good result in the future..your ico will be successful Wish you all the best. Smiley
Activity: 87
hi this is a great project and all should apply for it as soon as possible please its for limited time and durations please
Activity: 60

You have a wonderful project .your ico will be successful Wish you all the best.
Activity: 36
I really happy to join your airdrop and i hope you will be go on moon with great rank on coinmarketcap nd i wish to everyone wants caught you. Great project with a great team best of luck
Activity: 294
Saya suka proyek ini sangat bagus semoga sukses dan semakin maju kedepannya
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
I think it is a great project with a great team and I am glad to be part of your community. Let's promote this wonderful project together and see what the future holds for us.
Activity: 51
Very interesting project and seems like trustworthy.This project looks serious and strong enough to interest investors include me.I think that this idea will be of interest to many & also be interesting.Really it's convenient.
Activity: 73

Very Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties
Activity: 20
This is really good project I wish you successful this project I hold this coin very long term
Thanks good luck your all member
Activity: 140
An innovative idea, its what young people need today and with the professional and competent team you have, I think Tuurnt.io will lead a huge of success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Concept of Tuurnt is very unic. It's very logical project that can solve real life problem and help's to earn extra money. Also, naming is very good.
Activity: 785
excepting big project from the developers
Activity: 114
It's nice to see a crypto in this field so I hope you find the success it will be go on moon with us i suggestion for who want to earning more so they should have to  join this Tuurnt token go fast with them
Activity: 12
A wonderful and amazing project with useful features and with the support of a very good team.He is doomed to success! i loves thet... Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 27
Good project Good luck best regards
Pages:
Jump to: