Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 67. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Tuurnt is a good community which able you to host events or you can join events and the great part is you earn tokens! You will enjoy,earn or you can pay tokens to attend events, isn't it great?!And the best part you will gain a lot of friends.
Activity: 3
I think  is nice and big project.and the is  blacked by a inform
Activity: 30
Very good project..I liked this project because it is a fantastic project and it will go ahead in the market and all the people who will be joining will give profits to everyone and will make their own name in the market.
Activity: 12
 Very good project and the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 24
The project is backed by a professional team,a fantastic website site with a complete white paper.The project looks like ready to attract potential investors.
Good luck!!
Activity: 16
Great project interested I'm participate great project interested great project interested great project interested great project interested I'm participate
Activity: 67
I think that this is a very good project and it is new in the market and its company is very good and it will go a long way and people should join it. Very good project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It seems like a good project , a good idea for parties and to find a party nearby , to set up a party , i think youngsters would like the idea very much!
Activity: 27

Earn FREE TRT tokens!

UPDATE:

200,000 MORE TRT TOKENS!!!

On top of original 100,00 TRT tokens we are giving out 200,000 TRT tokens more!

Progress of the AIRDROP: 774/3000

TuurnT officially announces its firs AIRDROP. The goal of AIRDROP is advertising of Pre-ICO & ICO TUURNT. The total number of tokens reserved for this AIRDROP is 100,000 TRT. Upon the completion of ICO, 1 TRT will be traded on crypto exchanges in a range from $0.06 to $0.1.
Start of AIRDROP is planned for 22.3.2018.

Each eligible user will earn free 100 TRT tokens.

Each user can receive this reward ONLY ONCE!

To become eligible for this reward please follow few easy steps:

• Join official TuurnT Telegram channel and post at least one message - www.t.me/tuurntio
• Fill registration form for AIRDROP - https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/ZuXjv1t0CrzwUlv03;
• Write, on this thread, review of this project (100 characters minimum)

Users that are already in TuurnT Telegram channel just need to follow 2nd and 3rd step.

Earliest that we can to the token payout is in two weeks from launching this AIRDROP

Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties.
Activity: 68
Party is the most.. in my life .I dont know about others but I see that this project is good for people like me ! I dont hav to be troubled for payment .Concept is great . I hope It will soon be listed Gud luck guyz. Till then i  will remain in contact in telegram and other social medias
Activity: 23
Great project, So amazing project for the  future, hope so you succesful
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
great project for those who love parties. The most important thing is that you find parties wherever you are. Even if you left for job to another city, the evening you can be spent with pleasure and in a cheerful company. Good luck! Let the project develop and people use your work.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
Here is a good project for the future, hoping it will achieve success as expected, wished the team luck!.
Activity: 121
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 97
I like the idea to allow users to earn TRT tokens from attending and hosting events. In my opinion, I think this new way of event creation and attendance will be mass accepted and give other platforms for event planning/attendance (e.g. Facebook Events), a run for their money. I am sure that this project will help a lot of people all over the World.There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community , So everybody need to join this and simple enjoy it. All The Best..!!
Activity: 17
Activity: 206
I hope this program will be successful very soon.
Activity: 27
thank you for Tuurntio airdrop . better concept with bright future and great blockchain .
Activity: 7
this is very a good project. and I can successfully follow this project, pastas to follow the project. really good project well done
Activity: 9
good target niche today is events. It's nice to see a crypto in this field so I hope you find the success you're aiming guys. I'm a fan of mobile bar so a rent event is a huge potential project. 
Pages:
Jump to: