Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 70. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties. 
Activity: 55
One of a good target niche today is events. It's nice to see a crypto in this field so I hope you find the success you're aiming guys. I'm a fan of mobile bar so a rent event is a huge potential project. Grate Project...
Activity: 49
 Nice Project. This is great project looks serious and strong enough to interest investors include me.I think that this idea will be of interest to many. It would also be interesting and it's really convenient.I understand your strategy is a whole complex, nice project . great job keep it up.
Activity: 25
I think this project is going great and long running project this project is great project of 2018. Thanks for great project.
Activity: 60
this is really a good project. and I can successfully follow this project, great
Activity: 68
#Proof of ownership:
 - Twitter username: @reza2toma
 - Wallet address: 3PHYZ2eUVrajbYrGDzB5GwasqoakxynyS8S
Activity: 8
this is really a good project. and I can successfully follow this project, pastas to follow the project. really good project
Activity: 45
I like this project, the activities are very good, I like the holidays and it's true, I wish you a successful promotion of the project and the implementation of your plans, thank you for a little surprise
Activity: 68
By reading the white paper it looks like a great and excellent project with a very unique idea. So I think it will go to moon as it hits the market...
Activity: 20
Good  Project,  I think this project will successfully. Its activities are very good.The support service in the project is at a high level. Thank you for giving a Airdrop.
Activity: 40
That is interesting & good project. I like the project & I think this project will successfully Grin looking the mission it's different from another project im happy
Activity: 35
his is really a good project. and I can successfully follow this project, pastas to follow the project. really good project
Activity: 10
I really like this project and i hope it works out well. I am will try and help anyhow i can. You guy should just let me know whatever someone like myself can do to help. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 15
This is great project looks serious and strong enough to interest investors include me.I think that this idea will be of interest to many. It would also be interesting and it's really convenient.I understand your strategy is a whole complex, nice project . great job keep it up. Sucessfull join.
Activity: 15
thanks for the tuurnt.io airdrop . this project will work with great future .
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Tuurnt is great project and concept is very unique based on parties for rent. TRT using technology of blockchain that is great and easily transactions between host, gust and friends.
Activity: 26
I think it is a good project. and I can successfully follow this project, It will grow fist for future. get big profit to every participant and which is planning to Invest.
Activity: 10
it's a very good project and i'm interested for this i wish this project wiil bit the all project comperisom to others new project like this our comiunitti will working hard for succes this project and it's  future of our life
Activity: 812
Merit: 345
Pleasure to read your whitepaper ! Hope you'll disrupt  the event industry !
If you need an french ambassador to explain and represent the project in france or french territory, or if you need a translate of the white paper/ANN/other missions, please feel free to inform me
best regards
Activity: 119
That is interesting project with unique idea. That is helpful in organising events, parties and etc.
They have got road map and great team, unfortunately, they don't advisors now, but it will come soon.
Pages:
Jump to: