Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] 🔥 TuurnT.io 🔥 - $80000 available - Progress: 2084/8000 - page 81. (Read 19233 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Great project, I havent seen any other similar projects before. Both paid as well as free parties can be hosted in this platform. And nearby users can easily find the party and attend it by paying the entry.
Activity: 66
The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties  I wish you a successful promotion of the project and the implementation of your plans, thank you for airdrop inviation.
Activity: 45
Good project , Good airdrop
I understand your strategy is a whole complex, aimed at a community of followers, where everyone can feel themselves in a recreation environment. I think that this idea will be of interest to many. It would also be interesting to try out your application and make sure that it's really convenient.
Activity: 22
Hi team. I am a newbie in the crypto. But i hope it will be new techlonogical advance of the world. Good luck project and team.
Activity: 52
I like the idea of a recreation and entertainment platform that at the same time allows users to earn money, good luck in your project and I hope that this leads to great success
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
I understand your strategy is a whole complex, aimed at a community of followers, where everyone can feel themselves in a recreation environment. I think that this idea will be of interest to many. It would also be interesting to try out your application and make sure that it's really convenient.
Activity: 30
wow great coin great opportunity,  my name shawonrf
Activity: 19
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon.  It's nice to see a crypto in this field so I hope you find the success you're aiming,  hope  this token go to the moon. please add this token in coinmarketcap and also into some good exchanges.. so that i will be more satisfied with your team.

Thanks
Activity: 35
this is really a good project. and I can successfully follow this project, pastas to follow the project. really good project  Cool Shocked Huh
Activity: 87
Very good project And genuine and trusted and it could be a good and helpful for us and I am feeling very proud of myself to follow your project The idea is great: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get Tuurnt  coin airdrop. this concept is based on very good.  i hope this project going to moon.wish ur success
Activity: 45
this is really a good project. and I can successfully follow this project, pastas to follow the project. really good project
Activity: 12
Very interesting project and seems like will success very soon. The idea is simple: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get tuurnt. this concept is based on parties. keep it up..
Activity: 97
One of a good target niche today is events. It's nice to see a crypto in this field so I hope you find the success you're aiming guys. I'm a fan of mobile bar so a rent event is a huge potential project.
Activity: 43
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon
 Roll Eyes Shocked Cool
Activity: 30
Most valuable  project And genuine and trusted and it could be a good and helpful for us and I am feeling very proud of myself to follow your project. And thank you very much for this Airdrop prize.Lovely project
Activity: 27
Very good project And genuine and trusted and it could be a good and helpful for us and I am feeling very proud of myself to follow your project The idea is great: plan the party, announce a cost and let your friends chip in. Then you can, in the parlance, get Tuurnt  coin airdrop. this concept is based on very good.  i hope this project going to moon.wish u success
Activity: 67
I understand your strategy is a whole complex, aimed at a community of followers, where everyone can feel themselves in a recreation environment. I think that this idea will be of interest to many. It would also be interesting to try out your application and make sure that it's really convenient.   Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 26
I understand your strategy is a whole complex, aimed at a community of followers, where everyone can feel themselves in a recreation environment. I think that this idea will be of interest to many
Activity: 63
Activity: 12
this is a very good token and project. i hope going to this token going to moon .please add this token add coiinmarket and good exchange.so i am satisfied with your team.
Activity: 54
 I like the holidays and it's true, I wish you a successful promotion of the project and the implementation of your plans, thank you for a little surprise.Great project with a great team behind it and I'm glad to be part of your community. Let's promote this wonderful project together and see what the future holds for us.
Pages:
Jump to: