Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] USELESS ETH TOKEN LITE - UETL [AIRDROP] [ANN] - page 2. (Read 6925 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
We need airdrop registration Dev
Thank before
Activity: 197
Merit: 23
Yes of course, we can use some useless french army!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
ETHEREUM BULLISH
Very good concept here!!!  Grin Grin Can i reserve the French translation? Cheesy
Here is a quick, but rather useless update from the useless discord channel: Nobody has said anything remotely usefull since I joined a month or so ago, so I have faith in the project, so far it has lived up to its purpose of being utterly useless.
We are so glad to hear we are living up to your expectations Kawaii, you have been an useless asset to the community as well! Glad to have you apart of the Useless Army!
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
Here is a quick, but rather useless update from the useless discord channel: Nobody has said anything remotely usefull since I joined a month or so ago, so I have faith in the project, so far it has lived up to its purpose of being utterly useless.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Check out the new Useless Video!! https://youtu.be/tkCJqoptSWQ

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
I already have a few product in my inventory that we are waiting to release until early 2018 and hope to have good news about more exchanges coming on board!

That sounds great! This could be a big thing, the western world is obsessed with having a whole bunch of useless things in their homes.. xD
Bumping the thread to keep things going- signing up for the bounty to be even more useless! I still think we should use useless tokens for useless things. That would bring a whole new twist to the uselessness.
Smiley Yes come 2018 we are going to come out with a useless marketplace and a new useless whitepaper Smiley
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
Your brother in humanity
Bumping the thread to keep things going- signing up for the bounty to be even more useless! I still think we should use useless tokens for useless things. That would bring a whole new twist to the uselessness.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
Yup Thanks for that, we are now trading on IDEX, EtherDelta, and soon to be listed on YoBit!  Grin

The Useless Army is growing, and the Useless Movement is Strong!

Nice to see everything growing and building strong...shame it is useless  ...  Grin
Useless Movement is Strong!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
useless movement is on the rise. yobit coming soon. get ready for the useless boom.
Lol thank you for the kind words!
That was the inspiration behind this project,
No one should ever take themselves too serious, like some of these other token/coins do.. it's Useless  Wink
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
We are looking for active team members
If you have ideas on how to grow our useless community, send us a message. We are actively looking for new fresh ways to grow and build a lasting community of useless individuals!
We are also looking for developers to build UETL Wallets, explorers, and other projects.
it is amazing how sarcastic you are. you say how useless you are, but you keep dishing out performance more than the established ,highly rated and expensive ico

We are useless
We reached out to Koinbi Exchange to see if we can get listed on their awesome new decentralized exchange.
Thank you for the support 😎👍
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
this is a good project i am interested in your dev project. hopefully will succeed as soon as its
Pages:
Jump to: