Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] USELESS ETH TOKEN LITE - UETL [AIRDROP] [ANN] - page 5. (Read 6946 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
should be a fair drop. useless dev been taking time weeding out the cheaters.
Activity: 28
amazing project ideas, hopefully good progress for the future .. and always update the information.. good luck
Activity: 197
Merit: 23
We are going through the list of Airdrop applicants, deleting the scammers, who gave multiple entries, fake Twitter accounts, wrong info, etc.. and once we have a list of people who will be included in the Airdrop. We will begin to process those drops. We are going to come up with new ways to give Airdrops to the community, so I suggest to keep checking back or join our telegram channel, to stay up to date.
Activity: 43
 I missed this airdrop!!
When the new one?Huh?
Activity: 35
The first HONEST airdrop! ^_^

truth has been spoken. i really wish i saw this one earlier. gl further anyway!
Activity: 9
Oh! I missed this airdrop. Better luck next time.
Activity: 38
Im just waiting on airdrop Grin
Once we hit our application amount, we will close the registration and begin to process the airdrops.
so fast airdrop , i hope my account will receive USELESS ETH TOKEN LITE .
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Need more info about bounty participan
Activity: 476
Merit: 113
World-bounty.com
The first HONEST airdrop! ^_^
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
nice project! ill wait for another round of airdrops. good luck dev!
Activity: 56
 Smiley Smiley :)join the airdrop ...
good luck, and hopefully I have a chance to get the airdrop token you have today ....
i want to join with this token, but was closed the airdrop.
Yes this airdrop closed, please join our telegram, or keep checking back here for more updates on the next airdrop...
i'm too late to join it that means that i don't have the big opportunity to get this token. is there any plan for making the next round airdrop?
there will be another round of airdrops coming soon, make sure to join our telegram for more updates.
LOL, why would anyone give out their e-mail to a useless token? I'm airdrop hunter, but even for me this feels silly.
we never asked for emails ... lol  Shocked
Activity: 98
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
i'm too late to join it that means that i don't have the big opportunity to get this token. is there any plan for making the next round airdrop?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
LOL, why would anyone give out their e-mail to a useless token? I'm airdrop hunter, but even for me this feels silly.
Activity: 15
at least this one is honest. lol.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
What a catchy slogan for an Airdrop its just so unusually frank! Grin
Activity: 124
I joined dev.
Kudos to you
Pages: