Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] USELESS ETH TOKEN LITE - UETL [AIRDROP] [ANN] - page 7. (Read 6925 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

just joined. hope it is a great projects
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Hello manager. Tell me please where can I see the list of accepted participants. Thank you. Wink
Activity: 197
Merit: 23
LIKE IT SAYS IN THE AIRDROP REGISTRATION, IF WE SEE YOU ARE USING FAKE ACCOUNTS OR TRYING TO GET MULTIPLE AIRDROPS YOU WILL BE BANNED...
I CAN ALREADY SEE ALOT OF FAKE TWITTER ACCOUNTS BEING USED - ZERO OF THESE ACCOUNTS WILL RECEIVE AN AIRDROP
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hello Dev Team.
Why create a coin? How about https://uetoken.com/?
What makes you different in idea?
What do you want to change by creating a token or is it an attempt to snatch a piece of pie of useless forks?
Thanks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
how appropriate, very refreshing to have a airdrop . can you make the wallet transfer sound the sound of throwing something in the trash rather than a ding! to make it really authentic.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hello The total number of currency is very cool I expect it to rocket up I hope the beneficiaries to keep up until the goal achieved success
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I feel like this token sums up most the other tokens out there, all seem to be pretty useless eth tokens lol, funny project dev keep it up
I feel like this token sums up most the other tokens out there, all seem to be pretty useless eth tokens lol, funny project dev keep it up
Thank you Will, That was the inspiration behind this project!
Another drop token, I already filled the registration form with my info. Expect to see the token on my wallet soon. Can't wait to see it on etherdelta  Smiley
Thank you! We will be closing the registration maybe by the end of the night, we are getting a flood of participants! once registration closes, we will verify and start sending out the airdrops...
Activity: 65
a unique project I will give my support for this project, goodluck Wink
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Another drop token, I already filled the registration form with my info. Expect to see the token on my wallet soon. Can't wait to see it on etherdelta  Smiley
Finally a useless token I can love & support. I'm all in and will hold forever! With a useless catchy name like that surely greatness will follow.  Grin
Thank you for the support!! Glad to have you on board!! We are a bunch of Useless Members of a Useless Token on a Useless Thread in Bitcoin talk..Lol We hope this project is a great success for all!
Activity: 64
The name sounds funny tho...hope to see the project become as the opposite of the name it bears. All the best dev team.
Activity: 294
great being in a useless group 😊
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive
Finally a useless token I can love & support. I'm all in and will hold forever! With a useless catchy name like that surely greatness will follow.  Grin
Activity: 353
I like the méthode of this airdrop I think it's one of the best and promising project and I believe in it  good luck dev
Activity: 402
HODLER BOUNTY: 1,000 - 5,000 Approx 1-2 months after 1st Airdrop and will reward a special bonus for HODLERS with more than 1,000 UETL.
----------------------
About the pos mining,is it a automatic mining or operated by your official developers or anyways?
and,the Meta mask exchange ,have you contacted with them list on it??
Activity: 201
I hope this USELESS token didn't get VALUELESS🙄 Grin
Activity: 124
join the airdrop ...
good luck, and hopefully I have a chance to get the airdrop token you have today ....
Activity: 402
Contract Address: 0xa5a283557653f36cf9aA0d5cC74B1e30422349f2
Decimal: 8
Token Supply: 8,000,000

---------------
Why not set Decimal to 18?
Decimal of most the erc20 tokens on eth is the 18 IMO.What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: